ttc buddies since 9/10

you didn't get cross hairs yet? my temp went down again this morning, I didn't think it could go down any further! ugh I'm already tired today, and the day just started! hopefully the day goes fast!

I override it so it gave them to me, but it did it last month bc i didn't go from a lowest temp to higher, if u look u see now my Ov day my temp was slightly higher then the day before so FF takes 4 days of high to give me cross hair, i will take the override out tomorrow after i take my temp

oh ok i c! How's the wait going for everyone? So for me to get cross hairs will have to be above 97.6? sorry it's my first month temping so I don't know what to expect, or if my chart even looks alright or not!

Well CC, wish I had some good insight on charting but alas- it is a complete mystery to me lol.

How is the two week wait going for you guys?? Any symptoms yet?

I am on CD 84 now... I had just a day of brown slight pink tinged discharge two days ago.. now nothing. Only 14 days till my doc appt! I am soooo curious as to what the heck they are going to tell me

oh ok i c! How's the wait going for everyone? So for me to get cross hairs will have to be above 97.6? sorry it's my first month temping so I don't know what to expect, or if my chart even looks alright or not!

I think ur coverline is more like 97.3 so when ur temp goes above that for 3 days that's when it will give u cross hair with it lowest temp before spike being ur O day. Make sense?. So like now ur in ur pre O temp. So that's y I say might be a week. Ur body got rid of the progesterone and ur estrogen is now doing what it does after af. So don't give up just yet.

so by going by what you said, my highest days would have the progesterone still in my system it took 5 days to leave my system, so can it be a gradual to getting past 97.3 or does it have to go past there in one temp shift and stay up there? I'm glad someone knows something about this temp thing cuz i'm a moron! :) I will be exstatic if i O this month even if i don't get a bfp!

Once u O ur temp will spike above ur coverline and stay until af arrives that day or the before it will drop. U produce estrogen before ov and progesterone after u Ov

Well CC, wish I had some good insight on charting but alas- it is a complete mystery to me lol.

How is the two week wait going for you guys?? Any symptoms yet?

I am on CD 84 now... I had just a day of brown slight pink tinged discharge two days ago.. now nothing. Only 14 days till my doc appt! I am soooo curious as to what the heck they are going to tell me

Now i may sound dum :dohh: to ask this but have u tested while u wait? I mean all ur symptoms point to pregnancy (especially the bbs size increase). Could u be one of those that don't get positives unless by blood? Not to give u false hopes or anything but is there a chance that u are preggo? I mean since mc they say u r more fertile right after so..... Ugh i hate myself cause i feel i'm giving u false hopes but can't help but wonder. (which im sure ur already doing)

I have a week left til testing and I am going crazy I really really want to go to the store.
Stelly my sweet strong friend You hang in there lady. I know how that is. You just want the cycle to be over with already whether it me bfp or bfn. I know that my cycle finally came back to normal after my longest cycle. FX for you!!!!
CC Im glad you are keeping a PMA keep that up. :)
Michelle what day are you testing? We are pretty close on our days. FX!!!!
:hugs: to you all.

i'm trying haha! So my temp really went up today, but i'm not sure if that's because I had two extra stow aways in my bed this morning or not :( My dh checked my cervix last night and he said it was low and hard, but this morning i can't reach it. I think mine moves around to much! I very rarely can feel it, but it seems that later in the evening I can just feel the tip, so I dunno how well i can go on my cp for ovulation!

Well I know in the mornings its very low and higher in the evenings. Its best to check the position of it after BM and exercise. And at the same time everyday. I check mine early afternoon. Hope that helps.

I have him check mine around 930pm every night and lastnight it was around 10ish and he said it's never been that low before, and it feels harder. I can never reach mine in the morning, i always try after my fmu, and never anything! so i don't know why mine gets lower at night......I'm hoping i get another temp spike tomorrow

so i was doing some more reading on a site about temping and things that affect your temps and i do most of them! i sleep with my legs out of the covers, i'm pretty sure i'm a mouth breather at night, and i like my windows open when i sleep! is it going to do me any good to keep temping?

Yes!!! Those things might affect temp but not majorly. U have to look for a pattern. Be patient as once u O ull see what I'm talking about. Look at mine. And I never wake up T the same time.
Amanda I'm due to test the 10th if I can hold off. Maybe the 8th

haha i'm trying not to read but i seriously don't know what to do to help my chances! it's to late to take anything to help me O at this point its whatever happens happens and its driving me CRAZY!!!!

Oh I know the first tww are as bad as the after o tww. Seriously there is nothing u can do but wait. As long u dtd every other day u r covered. Even every 3 Days is good. So just enjoy dh.

your chart does look good amanda! I hope it means a bfp for you! we bd every couple days not to bad, hoping it works this time. do either of you check your cp? how hard do you push when you check it? I just tried and i could reach mine but when i pushed on it it seemed harder and moved away??? if i gently touch it it's soft, way softer than last night? super confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->