ttc buddies since 9/10

High and soft is when u O low and hard right before af. BUT its not the same for everyone. I check mine after work sit on the toilette and use middle finger. Try that and if still can't reach it. Try to push like u trying to poop and that helps it lower. But high/soft is a good sign with ewcm. But like I said it changes hour by hour and day by day. So use it for ovulation confirmation only.

Amanda saw u had cramps. What dpo was it? I'm so curious to see ur temp tomorrow. Ik still early but its so different then other cycles and that 2nd jump. Ooo I'm getting exited. Hope u get ur bfp. Hope this is it for u. Scared to get excited to soon though.
My temp dropped today. So ff still not giving me crosshair. Hope it does tomorrow. No sptoms whatsoever but I know its still early. My cold is still here. Caugh too congested kind ugh.

I don't get ewcm, at least since i started trying to find it lol! i don't know why it would be low and hard, and now its high and soft all in 24hrs? I have my fx for both of you!

Well if u don't then have u tried grapefruit juice or Robitussin . It helps with cm and it will help pin point Ov too.

I tend to check my position in the AM.. about 10. Although out of curiousity have you guys gone long periods of it just being watery? Not thick/creamy/eggwhite.. just.. water. lol.

Amanda, your chart is looking promising! FX'd with everyone else!

I am wondering if there is anything safe to take to try and induce AF.. but if I happen to be pregnant wouldnt be harmful to a baby? I'm not finding much on effects of raspberry leaf or agnus castus. A friend of mine who is TTC #3 said to try cod liver oil?

oh, and an oh so exciting note *insert eye roll here* lol, I do believe I have a bad bladder infection maybe spread to kidneys :( eck. Headed to the doctors tomorrow ASAP.

DH went to give me a backrub (being the wonderful man he is) the minute he got to where my kidneys were, it hurt so bad it made me yelp. God bless antibiotics and I'll get all set tomorrow!

Yeah I had cramps almost every night now around 8 oclock. Tonight was the worse tho. It was a lot of stinging and pulling in my uterus. I looked at my journal tho and I had the same thing at 6dpo last cycle. :) I dont remember it being this bad tho. ??
Love ya friends!!!! :hugs:

FX its a good sign.
Stelly make sure they do a bw while there since no period, they might. Also seen where several women got uti from bfp so hopefully this is also a good sign (sux the pain tho LOL)
Amanda ur chart is still looking great!!!
Shandra urs is also looking good, have u checked ur cm yet? i know u usually get it checked in the evening but that past few days u had watery and ur temp went up a bit, so maybe ur fixing to Ov, seen someone on here suggest that to get cm sample to put 2 fingers in and squeeze the cervix opening (like squeexing from a nipple but gently) and that would give u a better idea of what cm u have.
As for me FF is screwing with me and still not giving me cross hair, played with it over and over and even if i record a higher temp today it still won't give me the CH, ugh, i know i Ov then just dont get it

I tried the tussin, and it didn't anything for me! was going to try the grapefruit but i cant choke it down, maybe i'll try again. I checked my cp after my bm and it was high and kinda soft, still no ewcm. my temp went up again, not much but its still something i guess! Still getting neg on my opk's so thats about it! how's it going with you ladies??

Idk unless ur body is trying to start af or Ov bleed. I got that once before but was a tiny bit. Hope its a start for u, so u can Ov soon

One cycle I used epo, grapefruit juice (try adding some sugar) and tussin. Had lots of cm that month. Have u tried epo?

I dunno it's not pink really, it's almost like a creamy peach......I am worried about taking epo, i have a fear that if my estrogen is high the epo is only going to make it worse, and i won't ovulate anyways. not sure if that's how it works though??

Well it's been an entire half day of utter frustration and more confused then I went in! Thought I was in the throws of a bad bladder/kidney issues but turn out no- no infection what so ever... Dr. felt my stomach.. says my uterus is enlarged (which makes me think "oh yay! preggers!!!) orders a blood test (the yes/no kind) came back negative. But he isn't convinced cause of my tummy... so he thinks im pregnant or have a fibroid tumor. Either way I have an ultrasound tomorrow... jesus I feel broken today :( I dont know why but I cried the whole drive home, felt so darn silly.

I hope it turns out to be a bean! when i had my blood test, my dr said even though it was neg, didn't mean i wasn't preg, that there is a window where it wouldn't pick it up and if i hadn't gotten af in a week or two we would do another and a quant. I wasn't preg but hopefully you are :) Have you taken any soy or anything else to ttc? I was reading on a forum where some girls took soy and ended up with cysts or fibroids??

ps-i don't like how they moved our thread! you can't ever tell if anyone write on here.....stupid!

No I havent taken any soy.. I tried agnus castus to kinda kick things along to no avail :( I sure hope its a little bean!! I'm kind of worried if it does wind up being a fibroid... doc said if it is im looking at surgery since it'd be messing up my cycle and enlarging my uterus. Sick of this wait and see stuff, I just want a solid answer for once!

Wow no wonder I haven't seen new updates LOL. I kind of figured they would as its just the 4 of us on here LOL. Anyway nothing much for me today, If i implant it would be anytime after today so fx. Ur chart looks good, seems as ur temps are stabilizing.
Shandra the epo is to be taken after u start af (cd1-5) up until Ov day, so now it is to late but next cycle u can try it, it has slighlty shorted my cycles (1-3 days) So it might help u next cycle. How the spotting going? Any better or worst? Hope its something good?

Stelly (sorry not sure u said ur name LOL) but i really hope it's a good thing, and if it's the other problem then at least u already have things planned out.

Amanda How are u? Ur chart looks amazing, I wanna say it's almost triphastic but it's early so idk but could this just be it? Have you thought about testing?

good morning to my favorite gals! My computer cord broke so im using my phone and its v annoying lol my chart went tri last cycle I think. I will try and get a cord today ause I rlly am dbying to tt everyone u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->