• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

but since it's stretchy would it even count as spotting?

yes stay positive. And if this isn't it don't get down bc it will happen one day. But its promising and remember it can't be af, ur LP don't change so Ov is confirmed and the cramps is also a very good sign. I'll list them so u will believe.
Brown cm = ib
Cramps = implantation
Ur 8dpo = perfect timing
Af not due for another 7 days
U have 3 very promising signs. Oh and it chart is amazing. Last cycle u had dips but not this one.

Yes ib can be different for everyone and most of us don't have it. But I think when we are ttc we tend to notice everything but when it not u tend not to pay attention as much. Also its brown and that's the good sign. FX hun

wow really good information thank you so much ladies. okay okay I feel a lot better about this ;)

Lol. I just hope not to bite my tongue later. But I actually would record spotting just to see what Ff says and note what the spotting was like. Only on to or panties too. ECT... It will not record af unless its flow. It will cross with other charts and give u a % at ur dpo of being ib. And chart looking tri. Is so promising

michelle you should charge for the stuff haha

lol I would feel bad. Especially if I end up being wrong (I hope I'm not ). But its my personality, like to help ppl feel better. It makes me feel better too. :)

Good. See more positive. Its a low % but it adds up to everything else!! How many points does it give u? All I got is 15 :/

yea, i'm not vip.......well even if i don't ovulate this month, my cycle is already longer than my last too! :) it's progress

Well, back from the ultrasound. No baby bean :( just a big ol cyst thats about to burst (thats why I was having pain) I havent been ovulating and my uterine lining is thin... which they werent to excited about being that its been so long since not having AF... so lots of blood testing to see whats going on. Gave me pain meds for now and sent me home :( Guess I have to wait for more answers on my obgyn appt on the 10th.

I'm sorry stelly. At least u know what is wrong. I know they usually give either BC or progesterone to eliminate cyst. So maybe that's what they will do. But that's probably y u didn't Ov. Hope things work out.

so sorry stelly! I hope they get everything figured out quick,you get to feeling better, and get you back on ttc! I'm still waiting for your post amanda! morning michelle!

yea it is, are you going to wait til af is due, or are you going to test in a couple days? if your tinged cm was implant it would take a while for hcg to show anyways. I still have hope for you! how you been feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->