ttc buddies since 9/10

Hello ladies! Realized i hadnt stopped in for awhile to see how ya'll have been! Are we on to our october wait or do we have a bfp? :) i am on cd102 and start meds to get.things going monday :) hope everyone has been doing well!

:hi: Stelly!!!! Seems like you got some answers. :) Yeah for Monday! How have you been?

Well once you finally get thos crosshairs then you know for sure with ur LP.

i can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, i hope you ovulate soon amanda then we can maybe we can be in the 2ww together, if i finally get ch's!

Hi all how is everyone. Shandra i have the same thing when i O i barely go up a degree and then it starts higher, that could also mean u O around night time so ur body tmep didn't have a chance to go higher. DH is going to setup with donor for monday new donation, getting anxious and things are going better home, dh said he's going sober for a while so we can save and get a car b4 the cold hits (which we have a hard freeze coming next week). Fx we O soon.

Too bad you dont live here. I am selling my car here in a couple of weeks. Hubby is making me learn to drive his truck. LOL yep I am 29 and barely learning how to drive a stick. Plus his truck is huge so it scares the poo out of me.

Haha that be cool, i hate stick i have really bad coordination that i burn the engine in a week. Its not hard and learn to listen to the engine when time to change gear, i just hate as if u screw up the car dies LOL. I grew up in Italy and thats all they drive there good thing i didn't get my license until i was here in the US lol. Y sell the car anyways 2 vehicles is sooo convenient, we always had 1 and it's a pain to get around schedules ect...

Because he has his other truck too. lol Its ugly but it works and he loves it. I would get the pretty truck. And selling the car is one less thing to take to California. Less on insurance too. :)

HELLO ladies! i finally get to get on here, was at my sister's house all night! jack almost had to go get stiches AGAIN tonight! we went to my nephews game and he fell forward on the bleachers and caught his chin just right! was going to go to er, but a nurse i work with met me at my sisters and seri stripped it back together! so made my night. it was kinda a shitty day lol. my phone took a shit so i didn't have it all day, our cbc machine crapped out on us, and jack with his owie! but it's all better now my brother gave me one of his old phones, cbc machine is up and working, and jack didn't have to go to er! WOOOHOOOOO so how was your guys day?

I'm tired lol my first shift running during dinner and wow was it bz. I feel old my body is aching lol. And still have 4 hours to go. Well glad things turned around for u Shandra.

me too! i was about to cry! 4 hours to go, holy cow i wouldn't be able to make it i'm dead tired now!

i dunno why but yesterday i was so pos this was our month, i was finally going to ovulate, i figured that meant this was it for us. today i dunno i don't feel like it's going to be our month and just wonder when af is coming......do you change your mind every day or am i jsut being crazy?

yes oh god yes i change my mind a few times a day sometimes LOL. I'm finally off and fixing to go to bed just waiting for fb game to time out, u know how they are u miss a time and takes u forever to catch up.

haha yea, i know damn fb games! i dunno im totally indifferent every day about is there a baby or not, but on a good note my temp went up!

I change my mind all the time!!!! Especially after Oing and my hormones are crazy out of control. My husband has to keep asking me are you sure about this. lol I really hope I get my BFP this month. If not I am going to skip the next cycle. My late husbands birthday would be its due date and plus he passed in Dec after Christmas. SO January would be the next for me. Is that weird!?!

no i don't think it's weird. it's still a hard time for you so i can totally understand! i dunno today i'm feeling weird like my stomach is sensitive......well my cm went back to creamy lastnight so i'm going to assume i finally o'd!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->