ttc buddies since 9/10

i hope so as long as it doesn't go down right? if it goes down it means i didn't o?

Not necessarily u can have dip but don't worry just yet, lets see what the next few temps say.

I've been good! Life has been crazy busy and work has had me coming in at all hours of the day/night... so it's been a whole lot working then sleeping to catch back up!

Aw, driving stick shifts is so much fun! That's what I grew up driving. Always loved it, specially when I was little- driving down the farm felt like you were driving a racecar (lol I was a little nerd :p) So you are moving to California? Talk about weather change!

Looks like everyone is getting set to start a TWW soon! Glad to see everyone is here and doing well !

So Stelly what have the Drs said. Are u going to be in this cycle. I'm suppose to O sometime next week and should/might get first donation on Monday. If not for sure Tuesday, if i have to drag him LOL.
I know it must be killing u Shandra but just try and i mean try to relax, find urself something to do to get ur mind off of this, work helps me as it keeps my mind off a little. Sure u heard it before but it's true at the end lol
Amanda love the new pic btw :)

nice to hear from you again stelly! glad to hear you've been keeping busy, works not to busy and i really like that on a friday! haha don't really have any plans this weekend so thats nice for once :)

i'm trying michelle! lol i think as soon as i get my ch's it will be better i just need to know if i'm o'ing or not, because as long as i am then i know there's a chance :)

Yeah, it's been nice since it's extra money- but breaks are nice! No calls today so far, so :dance: hopefully no work for me today!

The doctors said I had a cyst. Hormone levels are fine.. they believe it just interrupted my cycle. So, since the cyst burst he is putting me on provera to kinda "restart" everything Monday- and he thinks that will put me right back on track! (yay!) So I should hopefully be getting to join all you lovely ladies in a TWW!

woohoo that's good news :) i'm having second thoughts i don't think we bd'd enough we were going to lastnight but by the time we got home from my sisters, got the kids down, and got other stuff done he was sleeping on the couch, and i just didn't want to disturb him, plus i had checked my cm earlier and it was back to creamy so i figured there wouldn't be much point....right?

Right!! U bd enough don't worry. Glad ur back in the race stelly. It be nice to be together on this. U to Shandra we're all off by few days but still close enough ;)

well we'll see if i even O! i had some bad cramping today thought af was coming, but nothing. i'm on cd 39 (longest cycle of my life)! and just waiting around haha!

That's all u can do at this point and can imagine how frustrating it can be.

oh my! i am so ready to be done working 2 patients left then i'm outta here! woohoo

Lol I get off at midnight then don't go back in until 8 pm tomorrow

woohoo only a few more hours for you :) omg i am sooo freezing right now, i can't seem to get warm. need some capachino i think yummmmmmm.

Lol. I get like that. Dh will be in boxers and I'm under a blanket lol.

it was sooo nice lastnight my dog layed right at my feet at bed and it felt like i had a heater, until dh kicked her off the bed when he came to bed :( hope everyone has a wonderful sat!

Oh i love the dogs in bed but oh don't sooo i let them on when he's away which it's been a while lol.
I have a dilemma, my temps since af ended have been high compared to my last 4 cycles. Idk if i'm just grasping at straws and af wasnt really af. i dont wanna test and waste it for nothing, i should know better but what if.....

i would just wait it out, i mean if you are pregnant thats awesome, but i would just keep temping and see if you ovulate, keep getting donations, its not going to hurt anything! or you could do a dollar store test, if it's neg your only out a dollar! are you taking any supplements that could raise your temp? or even having your room warmer at night would make a difference i think!

who knows i always go thru this after af but this time i have temps that are making me wonder, but my sleeping pattern has changed so that could be the reason, oh well i'm still going thru with everything and just keep an eye on temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->