ttc buddies since 9/10

so i could ovulate right, it's a good sign to have 2 days of positives?? or could i still not ovulate?

well at least some good news! i really hope i get a definate O date! then at least i'd know i'm ovulating

do you think the spotting could be better for my lining to get rid of some of the old lining??

So i tested at noon and it's neg, does that mean i've ovulated now?

Could be or still in the process. Probably sometime today but bd anyway so u cover all ur basis today and tomorrow. I had the same question last month and no direct answer.

I think you are supposed to go buy the first positive opk. 2 days from that.

thanks ladies! i think i heard you can ovulate anywhere from 24-36 hours after first pos opk. mine was pos for 24 so i would think sometime today??

hope so. Should see a spike in ur temp if u do O today.
Amanda just so u know I also had watery cm. I think its just from af finishing.

i wish we were all o'ing at the same time! i'm so far off from you guys :( fx we can all be bump buddies!

hope so. Should see a spike in ur temp if u do O today.
Amanda just so u know I also had watery cm. I think its just from af finishing.

Mine was EWCM again today and I am having O pain on my right side along with the usual back pain on the lower right side. SOOOO!!????!!!!!
:wacko:
Im not goona stress and have a good time with hubby. :)

Go ahead and enjoy lol.
Shandra don't worry we are a few weeks off not much. We will stick around with u.

sorry to jump in on the conversation, but i too am having a high drive today and all signs of O and I am only CD6! I am going to just do what you are doing IwannaBFP and just "do it"! It just makes it so confusing....cause I really want to monitor my O.....I got clearblue digital OPK and will start using them on CD11 which is Monday...is that too late do you think? I have a 28-30 cycle

Canada If I had the tests I would start now! And BD just in case. :) I have read all over that it is possible to ovulate this early and just have a short cycle. Which I am kinda worried about because i thought I was getting back to normal. :( The only thing I worry about if I am Oing now is that the follicle (??) and lining would not be mature enough yet.
I guess only time will tell tho. GL

Morning ladies!!!! so my temp didn't go up much this morning, is that ok??? Will i still have a chance at o'ing? i'm so confused by all this!

Yes of course. If you look at my last cycle mine only went up a tiny bit the day after and a lil bit everyday after that. :)

ya i see what you mean, i guess i thought it was suppose to be this huge jump or something? So if we bd tues,wed, should we again tonight?

I would to be safe until u see a pattern of higher temps. I know what your going thru. Sorry friend. Hugs

thanks! it's just its soooo late already i've never had a cycle this long and to not know when it's going to end it driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->