ttc buddies since 9/10

So I am on CD 6 and I am V wet and have EWCM!!! WTH!?!?! Could it be that way because my sex drive is increased!?! Either way I am getting busy later. lol

Lol they say not to check cm if ur hmm horny lol. Cause it will cause that. I'm good I think we still have to talk more.
Amanda better get bz anyway just in case. O is just around the corner. The first 2 usually fly. I need to setup with donor the next few days but idk when I'm due to O yet. Haven't checked or temped yet either.

Im like a walking horn dog these last few days. I swear I look at my husband and I wanna jump him. lol Maybe I wont heck it for a couple days. lmao

How come you havent checked or temped? Is your give a F broken!?! I hate those days!!!!! I hope you are ok friend. :hugs:

oh i'm going to bd! i'm kinda excited either way! did another opk and still VERY pos!

michelle i hope everything works out for you guys you deserve that bfp!

got our bd'ing in, think well do it tomorrow and thurs just to be safe :) guess we'll see what tomorrows temp brings!

U guys crack me up lol. Things a bit better we talked and got it out. I usually dont start temping until af is over. So probably will start tempting tomorrow ect. Still spotting so a lil squimesh checking cp-cm since still spotting. FX this is it for us.

i hope we all get our bfp this cycle! so i caved and tested with a frer and i think its an evap? its pink on the top and bottom when i take it apart,but cant tell if it goes all the way through :(

Post it. Go to advance and look for attachments once u saved it on ur PC. Wanna c wanna c

here it is! it was taken 4hrs ago, pic just taken a few min ago, taken out of case probably 7 min after peed on, thought i could see something, but not like this!

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh and look on instructions there might be a $2 coupon. I usually buy 3 pack for price of 2.

Oh I see it. Post it in the pregnancy forum and see what they say. They are experts there. I'm gonna follow u lol

i did, no one answered me :( i got a 3 pack so i'm going to test again in the morning, so i just dunno it kinda looks like an evap, but i'm really hoping its not :(

I hope its not either. It be awesome. Give it time. UK ladies usually on here about 5-6 am, more of them. Fx

haha i can't stay up that long! i'll be about getting up for the day

thanks! yea i did, bfn:( I had a big temp dip this morning, opk is still pos, so going to do a digi at noon i'm guessing its ovulation......but hey at least with two days pos opk's i'm most likely going to ovulate right?

Was that ur frer? I always get a ghost line. But nothing like that!!!!

Don't think that way. But i know what u mean, i probably would die if got an evap as i never got a 2nd line ever and would get exited for nothing, but hey positive thing is u might indeed be ovulating so get bding. fx that u do get ur bfp in 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->