ttc buddies since 9/10

Hey ladies. Been a busy stressful weekend. Had my neice over and she us diabetic and wants to eat everything. Lol didnt sleep good xause I was constantly checking on her. Yeah stelly we are moving to california. Not much of a temp change where we are going. Driving the truck is actually a lot of fun. I believe its most mamma s truck now. Oh yeah!

Sorry to hear you had a stressful day Amanda. My most stressful part of the day was trying to find a costume for our Halloween party lol. I think my hormones are a mess and are being very mean to me my bb hurt on and off all day, and my stomach almost burns....I'm going nuts. So excited for tonight going to put my party dress on and go have a good time :) hope you ladies get to do the same!

I'm at work till 5 am ugh no fun for me. Never really do anything lol. We are boring hehe. Bet life be so different if we had kids already but soon hopefully.
U ladies have fun tonight

Hello there ladies!!!! CC did you have fun at ur party? What costume did you find? We didnt go to ours last night because I was too tired from all the kids I had. lol Lame I know. :) Im sure I have a lot of mad people at me. But I don't have a hangover like the rest of em. muuuhahahahahaha
Michelle you are hopefully sleeping since you just got off not too long ago. Hope you feel rested when you get up and are ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!
I am officially on call with my sister. She is going to pop any second now. I think. lol She has been at a frickin 5 for about a week now. If I were at a five my doc would be ready to catch a kid cause I have mine super fast. Gabe was 4 hours (induced) Kaden was 2 hours (natural) Ryder was 3 hours (natural). She has tried everything to get that kid out.
Anyways I hope you ladies have a great day!!!! :hugs:

It was a blast! And yea I don't have a hangover! I'm going to be Velma from scooby doo. I couldn't find the right colors but what I found will work. I got my ch this morning! Woohoo not sure how accurate it is as I took it 2 hours after I usually do, but i only had a little over 4 hours of sleep so I couldn't have taken it at normal time. Hope you enjoy Sunday night football uck :)

Well wtf! I'll have to go downstairs and look I'm on Dhs I phone right now. I dunno where it would go it was on there last night?

ok lets see if it posts now that i'm on the computer!

woohoo there it is, it must be because i was on the i phone it won't post

im so nervous! i don't think i've ever actually been in the 2ww, or at least known about it! and now that i have confirmed O, didn't i? they won't take them away will they? i can finally RELAX a little bit....now you guys hurry up and get to the 2ww! haha

i don't watch football, unless my dh forces me! haha he likes the 49ers. so far he hasn't been to bad with making me watch it, he forces me to watch racing more :(

Not a sports fan either. Lol. Will watch Steelers only during Superbowl and only cause my sis is a fan. But I do watch soccer since I'm from Italy if they make it to the cup though. Long day for me. Hoping to get donation tomorrow. Dh is trying to make it up lol he got me a ring (online not here yet). He's bad at surprises and I'm nosy and went into history on browser to see what he got me lol. I already knew it was bring cause he ask my size lol.

Not a sports fan either. Lol. Will watch Steelers only during Superbowl and only cause my sis is a fan. But I do watch soccer since I'm from Italy if they make it to the cup though. Long day for me. Hoping to get donation tomorrow. Dh is trying to make it up lol he got me a ring (online not here yet). He's bad at surprises and I'm nosy and went into history on browser to see what he got me lol. I already knew it was bring cause he ask my size lol.

You are so naughty for spying!!!! Im excited though. Did it show a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->