TTC Dieters thread

I'm feeling greeeeeeeat today lol sent my niece a text yesterday explaining how crappy i'm feeling about everything and that i really wanted to get back to the gym and my classes but was scared that everyone would laugh at me because i've gained 3 stone since i was a gym bunny going last year every day for hours on end! SO she booked into my favourite class with me last night and went with me!!!! :happydance: it was AMAZING!! And everyone was lovely and so so supportive. So i've signed back up for the gym & get all my classes included and swimming and sauna for free :happydance:

I can't wait, I'm feeling great today, and got up and packed melon banana and 4 satsumas for snacks until lunchtime, AND i resisted the chocolates being passed around the office!!!!!

I got my mojo back! :rofl: :happydance:

feeling great for this week!!

how about you katie?? xx

Well done! You sound soooo positive!!! :happydance: xxx

I'm feeling greeeeeeeat today lol sent my niece a text yesterday explaining how crappy i'm feeling about everything and that i really wanted to get back to the gym and my classes but was scared that everyone would laugh at me because i've gained 3 stone since i was a gym bunny going last year every day for hours on end! SO she booked into my favourite class with me last night and went with me!!!! :happydance: it was AMAZING!! And everyone was lovely and so so supportive. So i've signed back up for the gym & get all my classes included and swimming and sauna for free :happydance:

I can't wait, I'm feeling great today, and got up and packed melon banana and 4 satsumas for snacks until lunchtime, AND i resisted the chocolates being passed around the office!!!!!

how about you katie?? xx

Thanks hun, I'm feeling really good now, trying to block out :witch: arriving tonight/tomorrow morning.. cos she's there & my temps are way low so just a waiting game now.. Never mind though, this is the month I get fit and healthy for baby to come make itself cosy!!!

My niece is coming with me again tomorrow to the gym, she's the best! :happydance: so will get 2 hours in and then she's coming over for a healthy dinner and brain-storming for her 18th birthday party in April which DH & I are hosting for her a garden party & bbq. She's so excited and it's taking my mind off dwelling 100% on ttc.

So i've had a really healthy day today, fruit for brekkie, low fat sarnie for lunch, seafood linguine made with light phillidelphia for dinner and fruit for dessert! :happydance:

We can do this!!! xxx

Well done Nai, you're doing good!!
I think I am hopefully on track to losing another lbs or 2 by weekend as I have been quite good so far. But I guess it is only Wednesday.
I am however going out today for dinner. But I am determined to eat something relatively low fat / low calorie and I have also been very good today in leaving more than normal calories for dinner. Only trouble is pudding though... I love puddings (hence the size of me). How am I going to say no to pudding.... :shrug:

And I don't know what to drink either. I won't drink wine anyway as I will be driving but cos of TTCing I don't want to have lots of diet coke either. All things like J2O and juices are lots of calories. Hmmm..... I guess I'll have to stick to water :|

I'm a good girl me ! I have just brought myself a step from Very for £19 so I can do some step aerobics ! It'll be here on Friday =D

Well done Nai, you're doing good!!
I think I am hopefully on track to losing another lbs or 2 by weekend as I have been quite good so far. But I guess it is only Wednesday.
I am however going out today for dinner. But I am determined to eat something relatively low fat / low calorie and I have also been very good today in leaving more than normal calories for dinner. Only trouble is pudding though... I love puddings (hence the size of me). How am I going to say no to pudding.... :shrug:

And I don't know what to drink either. I won't drink wine anyway as I will be driving but cos of TTCing I don't want to have lots of diet coke either. All things like J2O and juices are lots of calories. Hmmm..... I guess I'll have to stick to water :|

thankyou! :flower:

have you tried lime and soda!? i thought it was disgusting and then a friend made it for me the other week and it was delicious!! and as a low cal alcohol drink I quite like rose martini and diet lemonade or soda. Sparkling water with lemon for non-alc? I quite like the acidic drinks lol DH has put a ban on me and diet coke! Mean lol

I found out last night that half fat creme fraiche is actually a really good way of doing a low cal dessert! and it's lovely, maybe you could try that one evening for a low cal version?

And don't worry if you have a blowout tonight, just get back on it tomorrow :hugs: or maybe do a little exercise session. That's what i'm trying from now on :happydance: can eat a little bit more then :cloud9:

xx

how about you katie?? xx

Thanks hun, I'm feeling really good now, trying to block out :witch: arriving tonight/tomorrow morning.. cos she's there & my temps are way low so just a waiting game now.. Never mind though, this is the month I get fit and healthy for baby to come make itself cosy!!!

My niece is coming with me again tomorrow to the gym, she's the best! :happydance: so will get 2 hours in and then she's coming over for a healthy dinner and brain-storming for her 18th birthday party in April which DH & I are hosting for her a garden party & bbq. She's so excited and it's taking my mind off dwelling 100% on ttc.

So i've had a really healthy day today, fruit for brekkie, low fat sarnie for lunch, seafood linguine made with light phillidelphia for dinner and fruit for dessert! :happydance:

We can do this!!! xxx

Sounds fantastic! xxx

Front page is updated with our week 2 losses so far :flower:

If your bmi isn't right please can you let me know, also when we update on official weigh in's please can you make it really clear:

POUNDS LOST
CURRENT BMI

Rather than your current weight etc. - it takes quite a while for me to update the homepage so even longer when I need to work things out/scroll through thread to work out current week losses, thanks all :flower:

I well and truly fell off the wagon last night.....BBQ Chicken Parmesan and chips :( Was absolutely delicious though.....:haha:

I well and truly fell off the wagon last night.....BBQ Chicken Parmesan and chips :( Was absolutely delicious though.....:haha:

Awww I think we all need a blow out day sometimes. My treat every week is sunday dinner at the inlaws. Delicious :winkwink:

one bad day is nothing, look at your weight loss graph so far!!! :happydance: you've still got 4 days to be really good and still get a loss this week! :flower:

Babyhopes2010 and happyshopper have you weighed in this week?? Don't forget to update us! :flower:

I'm off to the gym tonight with my niece, we're going for an hour of cardio & interval training and then an hour of weights. I had a really clicky elbow during my pump class on tues but laughed it off and carried on going, now it's agony lol so will be doing plenty of warming up first and might have to stick mainly to weighted lunges/squats and leg weights if my elbow isn't up to it - typical that this happens the week i'm properly back on the wagon!!!!

weighed myself this morning and hadn't lost anything :shrug: hopefully it'll come off by monday! anyway, i feel better about myself for exercising so will just keep going :happydance:

any news anyone? nice recipes? exercise done? :flower: xx

I made a huge container of carrot and corriander soup, that is my lunch and tea for the next few days me thinks !

Just been walking the dogs here as exercise, dtd on sunday night two which must have burned a few Kcals. Got a load of housework to do over the weekend as well which will help for next week

i read a chapter in my new book on fertility and it says that those who walk their dogs are in general twice as fit as those who don't!!! so it definitely counts as exercise!!!! :happydance:

I used to love walking my doggies ! Especially when I used to foster dogs as it was like advertising them, I always used to carry around info cards from the rescue with me so if anyone was interested they could contact the rescue. I miss that now that I am at uni and I'm not allowed pets. But only a few more months and then no more Lincoln ! Yay !

yay managed 1.5 hours in total of exercise last night (out of the 2 hours at the gym), did a combination of weights and cardio :happydance:

need to find my more comfortable trainers and i'm back off down the gym this evening on my own! eek! hoping with it being a friday night it won't be busy... i slept so well last night after my session, apart from sweating all night long!!! was in bed at 9pm and couldn't drag myself out until 8am and sweated all over DH lol he was grateful i'd showered before i came to bed so at least it wasn't dirty gym sweat!! hehe

has anyone tried anything different to lose weight this week? xx

Not sure whether babyhopes2010 will be weighing in for a wee while....she got her :bfp: this week! :happydance::happydance:

yay managed 1.5 hours in total of exercise last night (out of the 2 hours at the gym), did a combination of weights and cardio :happydance:

need to find my more comfortable trainers and i'm back off down the gym this evening on my own! eek! hoping with it being a friday night it won't be busy... i slept so well last night after my session, apart from sweating all night long!!! was in bed at 9pm and couldn't drag myself out until 8am and sweated all over DH lol he was grateful i'd showered before i came to bed so at least it wasn't dirty gym sweat!! hehe

has anyone tried anything different to lose weight this week? xx

Nothing different for me just trying to keep on with my ww. Once the weight loss slows down I think I'd add more stuff to try and speed it up again. x

I used to love walking my doggies ! Especially when I used to foster dogs as it was like advertising them, I always used to carry around info cards from the rescue with me so if anyone was interested they could contact the rescue. I miss that now that I am at uni and I'm not allowed pets. But only a few more months and then no more Lincoln ! Yay !

i live nr lincoln :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->