TTC Dieters thread

I've missed the last 2 days Wii Fit so I'll get back on it tonight - FX I haven't put on too much weight since Monday morning!!

Morning ladies :flower:

I didn't do my Wii Fit last night:blush: I had a few glasses of :wine: instead :blush:

Promise I'll do it tonight x

What is wrong with me ! Over the past 3 days I have barely eaten, maybe just a bowl of soup and some oat cakes and then a yoghurt, and that's all I eat ! And I drink loads of water ! Hoping I am going to lose some weight through this. I haven't done any exercise just been tidying up the flat and walking up town (and sending too much money on clothes).

Hey, I have my 2nd weigh in this afternoon cant wait. Any chance the front page could be updated would be good to see how we are all doing for some motivation. x x

heya, the front page would be my fault! i've been manic. Will get onto it asap. Sorry guys :flower:

Thank you!!! x x x x

Well I have lost 5lbs this week so that is a total of 11lbs in 2 weeks. I am feeling the difference x Good luck everyone you can do it!!! x x

Morning girls!

Any updates? I can't see the chart on the front page any more :nope:

I didn't do my Wii Fit again last night...Thursdays are my late night at work so I just didn't have the energy! We did DTD last night and the day before, so that's gotta burn of some calories...right? :haha:

Hiya hun Im sure dtd burns off lots of calories. made me chuckle x

DTD burns lots of Kcals surely so i am sure you can let yourself off. We took the dogs for a 30 min walk tha last two nights even in the drizzle so i am quite chuffed. Hope to have lost a couple of lb again this week.

grrrrr I tried to update it last night but I started going around and round in circles. Please bear with me until the weekend, ie. TOMORROW lol it's my busiest time of year at work at the mo so have been doing lots of overtime and literally just haven't had time. This weekend is all mine though so will sort it out for you!! Definitely need to update because we've all done so well so far!!! :happydance:

I dont think i've lost anything this week, and i'm going out for dinner tonight so will probably ruin any chances of a weight loss this week!

haven't done any exercise either :cry: unless you count pulling my hair out at work exercise!? lol

next week will be a better week for me!!!

keep going everyone! xxx

I have no idea how I have done this week. I have tried to drink as much water as possible but with me doing OPK's this week I haven't been able to drink as much as I would have liked. I haven't done much exercise apart from doing loads of house work. Good thing is I have been focusing more on protein and have made some low calorie soups. Weigh in day tomorrow so I guess we'll see how I've done !

Hi ladies, I am right in the middle of processing our weights and updating the home page! :happydance: we've all done really well so far!! hopefully should have the front page done within the hour - i'll let you know when it's finished - please let me know asap if there's anyone got weighin's they've forgotten to tell us, or if i make an error so i can change it for you!!!

:dust:

The front page is now totally updated!! :happydance: no thanks to DH who deleted all that I had done to make the front page last week - hence the long wait in me putting it all back up again!!! lol

I am missing weigh-in's from the following:

hulahoop09
sarah1726
babyluck
princessk

Just let me know when you have weighed in and i will update for you... :flower:

Also I don't have BMI's for happyshopper, babyluck or proudmummy

Please recalculate your BMI's for me as you lose weight so that they can be added to the home page!!!

Good luck everyone, keep going!!

Thanks Nai1983 xxxx

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning - not had a brilliant week :(

nor have i :( just haven't felt like trying to be honest this week :dohh: i'm going to get back on it properly tomorrow after i've weighed in! Do you think you've lost? I think i've stayed exactly the same.. possibly even gained :cry: but hopefully not more than half a pound at most!! eek..

bad week iv out on 3lb :blush:

don't worry, it's the start of your new week now! just put it behind you and think of that big loss next week!!! :happydance: can you calculate your bmi for me to update the home page.. thanks :flower:

babyhopes are you weighing in on sundays now!? i had you down for wednesdays x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"