TTC Dieters thread

YAY, i have lost another 3lbs this week which makes my BMI 32.7 :)

Congratulations!!! :flower: No gain no loss for me for this week.. back to tracking everything properly and shoving more fruit and veg down my throat!! Trying to find my pma for dieting at least because i've definitely lost it for ttc!!!!!!! :cry:

Ok... finally done my first weigh in. Started my diet on monday but screwed up and ate like there was no tomorrow for 3 days. Did well for the last 4 and lost 3lbs!!!!! xxx

YAY!!! :happydance: well done hun!!! so proud of you!! xxx

Just had a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs with feta, olives a dolop of pesto and some rocket.....yummy.
I will weigh in tonight if thats ok.

We're doing really well!

Don't worry Nai1983 - you'll get your mojo back soon! :hugs:

Hey all, bad week here and put on 1lb :( The :witch: has showed up though and i never seen to lose weight the week AF turns up. Also had mates over on friday and they wanted a chippy tea . . . Going to be really good this week though to get back on track.

I am back on track with a vengeance!!!! I may not be able to control my ttc but i can certainly control my eating!!!! :happydance: so a decaf soya low-fat latte for brekkie, 3 satsumas, a low fat mushroom pasta for lunch & an apple/grape snack pack! wooohoooo!!! lol got myself a tonne of fruit at lunch too to start making smoothies for breakfast because i never ever eat brekkie, then end up starving by lunch, eat too much & then feel crappy at dinnertime so over-eat again... not this week, this week is my week!! lol

Thanks for all your support :flower: xxx

Hey all, bad week here and put on 1lb :( The :witch: has showed up though and i never seen to lose weight the week AF turns up. Also had mates over on friday and they wanted a chippy tea . . . Going to be really good this week though to get back on track.

I always used to find that. I think I retain more water around AF because the week after I'd have a bigger than normal loss. x

yeah same here i have terrible water rentention, i dont think the chippy tea helped though either :rofl:

Yep it was! Well it would have been rude not to with my friends around having theres.

Was very good yesterday though and the dogs were walked around the block at a brisk pace.

Sorry forgot to add this yesterday -

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN 17/01/2011 - 11Stone 5Lbs (159lbs)

THANKS !

:hi: How is everyone doing?

I feel like if I can lose 2lb every week I'm doing OK.

I'm feeling greeeeeeeat today lol sent my niece a text yesterday explaining how crappy i'm feeling about everything and that i really wanted to get back to the gym and my classes but was scared that everyone would laugh at me because i've gained 3 stone since i was a gym bunny going last year every day for hours on end! SO she booked into my favourite class with me last night and went with me!!!! :happydance: it was AMAZING!! And everyone was lovely and so so supportive. So i've signed back up for the gym & get all my classes included and swimming and sauna for free :happydance:

I can't wait, I'm feeling great today, and got up and packed melon banana and 4 satsumas for snacks until lunchtime, AND i resisted the chocolates being passed around the office!!!!!

I got my mojo back! :rofl: :happydance:

feeling great for this week!!

how about you katie?? xx

I'm feeling OK - I'm kind of on a forced diet until we get our new fridge freezer and are able to put some food back in it tomorrow :happydance: But, I think I may well be 3DPO today which puts me in a much brighter mood!

Okay so weigh in yesterday, forgot to add. Week 1 I lost 1lb which hasnt been added yet. This week I have lost 2lbs - TOTAL LOSS 3lbs :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"