• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Dieters thread

hmmm my 3 lbs so far seems rubbish now!! lol oh well, 3 lbs is 3 lbs.. not properly weighing in until monday anyway so got another 2 days to lose weight :happydance:

Congrats everyone that's lost weight so far - can everyone make sure they make it really obvious when it's their weekly weigh in - like OFFICIAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR WEEK type thing so i don't completely miss it lol xxx

Well done Nai1983!! 3lb is great for 1 week!!

The Guardian today had a Get Fit For Life supplement with some 8 week plans for getting fit. I'm gonna get myself a pedometer and do the walking one I think.

Did my 30 mins on Wii Fit again today and I've lost 3lbs this week so far!! Will officially weigh in tomorrow morning, but it's looking good!!

Hello,
I was wondering if I could make my weighing day Sunday please instead of Monday I originally said. I've started to weigh myself on Sundays with OH so would like to keep it that way. And my starting weight is as of Sunday as well.

So I weighed myself today - I lost 2 lbs and my BMI has gone down to 33.3. I'm happy with that as I haven't got back to my usual exercise routine after being pg and MC which will probably help with the weightloss. I do find that on Sundays when I am home more, I tend to snack more. It's like a habit to go to the fridge or cupboard and seeing what's in there to eat. Rubbish!!! I've probably had a bit more crap today then I should I have allowed myself but nothing too naughty (well except a piece of leftover Christmas cake). Maybe I need to attach a recent horrible picture of me to the cupboards for days like today :laugh2:

I don't think I have lost any thing week but to be honest I haven't really been trying. I have been back home, but now I am back at uni it's time to crack down and lose that weight !!!
I am looking for good soup and smoothie recipes if anyone knows of any !

First official weigh-in!!!

I lost 2 lbs and my BMI has gone down to 28.43! I'm happy with that, as I've just been eating what I fancy really and doing the Wii Fit. Which suits me much better!!

wednesday is my Official way in day.
is it ok to over excercise in 2ww? x

Morning all, great job on all the weight lost ladies, would be interesting to add ita all up and have a group total of how much we have lost in a week.

Weighted myself yesterday and i have lost 4lb and my BMI is now 30.6 :happydance: And that was with a cheecky McDonalds in the week! My aim for this week is to keep drinking my 2lt of water a day and take the dogs out for a 1/2 hour walk everynight.

Morning everyone, I'll be keeping a weekly weigh-in total at the bottom of the home page under our stats :) my official weigh in was 3 lbs lost this week!!!! :happydance:

I WILL update everything tonight, the weekend turned into a bit of a celebration for a friends birthday so i've only just recovered! lol thank god it wasn't during the 2ww!!!

with the post above about over exercising during 2ww, you shouldn't over exercise when ttc anyway i don't think... just normal exercise :thumbup:

well done everyone!!!! :dust:

Ok... I have finally weighed in... ugh... 207lbs which makes my bmi 36.68. Not good. :nope:

so I am aiming to lose 70lbs in the long haul but I'll be doing smaller goals of 7lbs. x

I have gained =( I am now upto 11st 7lbs !!!
I think it's because I was at home and not doing any exercise because OH had his car.
I am now back at uni and no car so I will be walking everywhere, I have been to the market and brought a load of fruit and veg and I have just made a load of tomato soup in a huge tub and put it in the fridge so I can peck at it whenever I want to and I have a huge shop from ASDA coming later and I ordered some yogurt so I can make myself some yummy smoothies because I never feel like eating breakfast.
Good thing is, from now on there is going to be viewings of the flat I rent for students next year and they can be any time between 10am and 6pm so at least I know I have to be up and dressed by 10am usually I get up after midday. And also I have to keep the flat clean and tidy.

I can't do my Wii Fit today or tomorrow - I use the rechargeable batteries from my work camera (I'm an estate agent) and it's my day off tomorrow so I've had to leave the camera at work :(

I'll just have to go for a long walk with the dogs tomorrow instead....

I have weighed in today & have lost 1lb. Not as good as I hoped but I havent been on Zumba as havent had the energy and I did lose another 1lb last week between tues and thurs but put it back on over the wkend cause I pigged out! Oops! :D

So LOSS OF 1LB

x

I am feeling run down, up side is I don't feel like eating and all I ate yesterday was a tiny bit of home made toad in the hole with gravy and also I can't sit still when I feel ill so I have been tidying the flat and hopefully burning off some calories that way, also I have been really thirsty, good for my body, bad for when I need to not drink so I can do an OPK ! Down side is that I have missed my lectures for the past two days which I now have to catch up on =(
Also I am now in my fertile period so I have been BD'ing like crazy and hopefully have burnt off some calories that way !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->