• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

Are you testing tomorrow Mel? I think I will just to get it out of my system. If it's BFN then I'll wait till after the 29th if i don't get AF.

Ok so I have been a wee bit naughty.. I have been testing daily since last monday because i'm a total whack job and i have no patience. but at a dollar a piece it helps me calm down. every morning first pee - i test :blush:

I am not expecting a bfp julie.. because i know its too early and i know this is our first cycle, so i know my chances are really slim of finding out anything now.

But i find that it helps dealing with the anxiety to some extent. I am saving my expensive test for the day of AF due date..

Lol... ahhh there my secret is out!!

omg haha. i also tested on dpo 7! of course i already knew what the results were. i wanted to test tonight so bad! i have 3 tests right now and i don't want to waste them. Now, i'm actually thinking of going to the dollar store to buy the cheapies... This is driving me nuts.

omg haha. i also tested on dpo 7! of course i already knew what the results were. i wanted to test tonight so bad! i have 3 tests right now and i don't want to waste them. Now, i'm actually thinking of going to the dollar store to buy the cheapies... This is driving me nuts.

Julia!!! BUY THE CHEAPIES!!! At least that way you know right?? :) Every day before I test, I tell myself that i'm nuts, but at least this way it keeps some part of the sane me around.

Save the good ones and get some cheapies. You already know in your mind it's too early and the chances of a BFP this early... So go ahead and humor the mischievous side of you. That's how I make the impatient side of me shut up and go back to focusing on reality. That and a warm shower. Water calms me down.. Not a bath though, just a shower. Might help lol..

Thanks Mel, at least somebody understands me! I will try and buy them today. I can't wait. :)

No worries. Ok I was cooking all this time and going off to shower before everyone gets here. I will be testing tomorrow for sure so will keep you ladies posted. Maybe I will get a x'mas miracle! who knows :)

Hey Ladies,

Hoping you are enjoying the Holidays I am only 3DPO and going to try my best to just chill next 2 weeks :thumbup: yea right lol.
Foor those of you close to testing Bezinger and Baby fever wising you luck and I will give my support :hugs:.

Take care :dust:

Thank you LotusWomb

Good Morning Ladies!!!!! Merry Chirstmas to all of you :hugs:

So I did test this morning as promised lol. and it was a bfn. and no I'm not bummed about it because when I did my temp today, it had spiked up again.. So fxd that I get a BFP this month.

Ladies, I wish you all a happy and safe holiday season and remember no matter what the news is, we're here if you need us!!!

Much love
xoxo
Mel

Thank you Lotus Womb!

Mel- I tested this morning too and got a BFN! I will wait to test again on Tuesday haha. Wishing you and everyone else a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Hey Julia - Winding down for the day now :) Ahh I hope you feel a little calmer now! It definitely does make a difference once you know if it's a yes or a no. I don't know when I'm going to test again.. I guess when I feel like it really.

LearningLife - Where are you? We miss you!! Waiting for an update :)

Hi ladies,

Just read this thread and feel encouraged. Really need encouragment as me and my husband have been trying for 18 months...eek...praying for BFP for all of you :happydance: :yipee:....currently hoping the :witch: doesn't show up tomorrow :headspin:

Welcome Prayers4bebe! My FX'd for you. AF is due on thursday for me. I also caved in today and tested and got a BFN. Hopefully I'm not out yet.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

Hi ladies,

Just read this thread and feel encouraged. Really need encouragment as me and my husband have been trying for 18 months...eek...praying for BFP for all of you :happydance: :yipee:....currently hoping the :witch: doesn't show up tomorrow :headspin:

Hi prayers4bebe,

Welcome to the thread!! hold on and stay strong girl. And if you need us, just let us know..

anyhoo, fxd for you and happy to have you join us :hugs:

xoxo

Hi Ladies,

Day after Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day with your better halfs, family, friends :)

Here is a short update:

(TMI!) I continued to have some light brown smears, once each on the 24th and 25th!

Today however, I've had light pink to a tiny red (with the tiniest blood clot I've ever seen) CM a frew hours after we BD'd! Not sure what that means, although I'm pretty sure it isn't BD trauma!

I waited between the possible CD's 25-37 to get AF - and it hasn't arrived (yet). Never had a NO SHOW since after stopping bcp's so hoping it's a good sign.

Most of my symptoms from earlier have disappeared, the only real symptoms I've noticed are a bit of constipation, feeling slightly achy in the lower abdomen from time to time and still have sore nipples, achy boobs. I get sore boobs prior to AF but it usually disappears when AF arrives - this time the soreness has lasted for a few days already.

We aren't testing until Wednesday...so two more days of waiting.

prayers4bebe - praying for your bfp soon.

Will continue to update. Thanks all for praying.

:dust:

LearningLife - I have my fxd for you and the sticky bean. Don't worry.. The spotting should go on for a few days. Sometimes it stops and starts again.

i have been overly emotional and super bloated. Today is boxing day here so all the stores are having giant sales. We went shopping for the winter and I had to buy stuff to hide my tummy. I've had it for a while, but it feels like i'm more bloated now :( Also first pimple today. I always get 1 or 2 before AF so keeping fingers crossed!!!

Ladies, I know most of you are off to work tomorrow. But we here in Canada are given a public holiday. So if anyone needs me, i'm around :hugs:

LearningLife - I have my fxd for you and the sticky bean. Don't worry.. The spotting should go on for a few days. Sometimes it stops and starts again.

i have been overly emotional and super bloated. Today is boxing day here so all the stores are having giant sales. We went shopping for the winter and I had to buy stuff to hide my tummy. I've had it for a while, but it feels like i'm more bloated now :( Also first pimple today. I always get 1 or 2 before AF so keeping fingers crossed!!!

Ladies, I know most of you are off to work tomorrow. But we here in Canada are given a public holiday. So if anyone needs me, i'm around :hugs:

Thanks so much lovely. I have my FX'd for you too! :) Remind me when you test and what CD that would be for you?

Tomorrow we have breakfast with some friends and then the bigger Christmas get together with family so looking forward to it.

Glad to know that spotting, ie, IB, can happen for a few days - something I haven't researched.

Have a great holiday!

:hug:

Thanks so much lovely. I have my FX'd for you too! :) Remind me when you test and what CD that would be for you?

Tomorrow we have breakfast with some friends and then the bigger Christmas get together with family so looking forward to it.

Glad to know that spotting, ie, IB, can happen for a few days - something I haven't researched.

Have a great holiday!

I am on 08 DPO (CD 25)and have been testing daily because I'm a crazy person. AF is due is 4-8 days. Not sure when at this point. Generally its at the end of the month.. So I am not expecting anything until next week... But I will continue to test :blush:

Ahhh that sounds fun!! Tomorrow, I intend on sleeping all day long... Excited for Wednesday!!! Good things happen to good people and I think your a very good person. So... I am sure everything will work out for you and all the other lovely ladies on this thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome!! can't want to hear how many new mommies we will have at the beginning of year =-):happydance::blue::pink::yellow:

Hey Ladies,

I have a question for you all? I do not Chart or use OPK but I will be looking into it if nothing happens by month 8 TCC. Now currenly on month 5 TTC. My cycles are pretty regular anywhere form 30 to 32 days rarely 28 days has happened but not in the last 6 months. So I base my fertile period on last cycle average on cycle are 30 days. I try where possible to :sex: to cover day 28 to 32 cycle just in case lol but only BD once in this last fertile days based on 30 cycle. (or so I thought may have got 2 in then :happydance:).
Last cycle I came on day 30 I thought :af: would come day 32.

Anyways yesterdy I was at my grandmothers and I felt wetness down there so I went to check and it was brown discharge that came out and when I wiped. It went away after that. I only got brown dischage in the past the day before period starts. I'm not due till next Thursday possibly Tuesday.
So far only been feeling really bloated even if I don't eat much. But I can always get bloadted as AF approaches.
I thought it was a little weird because I am only 4dpo by my guess work. It is possible I ovulated earlier but I would think 4dpo too soon for IB any ideas?

Have a great holiday!

I am on 08 DPO (CD 25)and have been testing daily because I'm a crazy person. AF is due is 4-8 days. Not sure when at this point. Generally its at the end of the month.. So I am not expecting anything until next week... But I will continue to test :blush:

Ahhh that sounds fun!! Tomorrow, I intend on sleeping all day long... Excited for Wednesday!!! Good things happen to good people and I think your a very good person. So... I am sure everything will work out for you and all the other lovely ladies on this thread.

bezinga: so funny that you test daily! I don't blame you as I would have done the same if I had my test strips with me :)

you are very sweet...I wish I could be good all the time but PMS happens every month without fail...lol

So, I'm writing really early just because last night after I'd written on here, I had brownish discharge - like the type I get prior to AF - not much but it was enough of a spot to actually get 'absorbed' on the liner plus when I wiped (brownish with white CM). The previous bits I'd talked about were UNLIKE the type of pre-spotting I get and sort of lay on top of the liner...again they were more like soft, light smears.

It's 6:45am on Tuesday - I went to the bathroom = and on my liner was another little 'spot of absorbed' brownish discharge, and then when I wiped again I came away with a little more (than even yesterday) brownish/white discharge - it was a LOT more familiar looking, typical of pre-AF. Yet again I feel leaky so now I'm kind of sad because I wonder if the tiny clot I saw yesterday was my sticky bean and AF is totally playing a cruel trick. If I didn't have sticky bean to begin with then I'm mad that AF hasn't showed its face already because now I'm on CD 39 and my cycle days are going to be MUCH more agonizingly longer :(

I had heard before that BD'ing actually helps to regulate your menses cycles and right now the opposite has happened! I guess I'm not "out" yet until I see fresh blood (?) but it "feels" almost imminent...

already feeling like this :cry:

...did I lay on my stomach since...YES
...have I had caffeine since....YES
...did I eat fish since...yes
...did I exercise since...NO
...drinking enough water...um, Not really
...lifted something heavy...probably
...did DH put his long, lean, but heavy leg across my waist at night-time...yes!

maybe I should have been more careful

Hey Ladies,

I have a question for you all? I do not Chart or use OPK but I will be looking into it if nothing happens by month 8 TCC. Now currenly on month 5 TTC. My cycles are pretty regular anywhere form 30 to 32 days rarely 28 days has happened but not in the last 6 months. So I base my fertile period on last cycle average on cycle are 30 days. I try where possible to :sex: to cover day 28 to 32 cycle just in case lol but only BD once in this last fertile days based on 30 cycle. (or so I thought may have got 2 in then :happydance:).
Last cycle I came on day 30 I thought :af: would come day 32.

Anyways yesterdy I was at my grandmothers and I felt wetness down there so I went to check and it was brown discharge that came out and when I wiped. It went away after that. I only got brown dischage in the past the day before period starts. I'm not due till next Thursday possibly Tuesday.
So far only been feeling really bloated even if I don't eat much. But I can always get bloadted as AF approaches.
I thought it was a little weird because I am only 4dpo by my guess work. It is possible I ovulated earlier but I would think 4dpo too soon for IB any ideas?

Very Very possible!! I was waiting to use OPK next month and assumed the day of big O. But was so so wrong and only found out because of an OPK. My advice is, if AF shows up this month, don't wait until month 8 to chart. Thats putting yourself through this for 3 more months!! Whenever I speak to my friends, they always say that ttc is not that tough if you chart. I started charting mid-cycle and it has helped me a lot!!

Although most places say that implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 days after O, after reading a bit more, I've learned that it can happen as early as 03 dpo!!! So don't worry :)

But again, chart if you can... It will help you pin point your symptoms. Also... there are 4 stages during your cycle. Stage 1 -Menstruation, Stage 2 - Post Big O, Stage 3 - Ovulation and Stage 4 - Luteal Phase.

In order for a woman to be able to conceive and stay preggos, her Luteal Phase has to 12-16 days!!! Generally this part of the cycle changes rarely. Eg-If I have a 14 day Luteal phase, then I will always have the same thing except for maybe a day less or a day more. So this basically is never supposed to change. The thing about charting and OPK is that it will help you figure out when you ovulate and how long this part of the cycle is. By identifying this, it's easier to predict when to expect AF and for ppl like me who have crazy cycles, it's a god send! Also, if it's too short, you will know in the first month and you can start taking vitamins so that you will get a sticky bean :happydance:

Now above is all only IF AF shows up... I hope it helped!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->