TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

welcome shilo!

im already out for Sept.. so Oct testing for me. one last chance to get a BFP before the first of the MC due dates.

I am doing good.. just really tired. How are you?

Kyla - My EDD is April 21

I have become the master napper, along with ms!
I'm so sick it's not funny, not complaining though coz it's better than last time.... I felt nothing! Reckon it's a sign of a sticky :).

Well I got my BFP... I hope this is my take home rainbow baby. Due June 2nd :)

Thank you! HCG was 12.5 today which is fine considering I'm only 10DPO. Progesterone was 11.5 which is a little low. If it's not better at my repeat labs then they'll up my supplements. Instead of a 48 hour difference, it'll be 72. I'm going back for my next beta on Monday because they're closed for the weekend.

Congrats Shilo! FX for a sticky bean!!

Bush, what is your EDD?

Updated the front page. Finally! Sorry for the delay. Was so busy on my vacation. Now it's over. And I am sad :(. But life goes on. Who else is testing in October?

So I've got a question for you all. Well not really a question, but I need some advice if ya'll could be so kind :)

So I'm supposed to start trying again next month. Started my supplements and everything at the beginning of this month and temping and everything to take a month to prepare. As my luck would have it, since I've been single for ten months now, I just started dating someone. And she is, so far, wonderful! She's 8 years older than me and seems to be over most of the typical crap I find in girls around my own age. Which is why I've been single so long. Can't stand it! Anyway, I've told her all about my loss and how I feel the pull to have a child even more now e socially with my due date was to be next month. She told me to do what my heart tells me and either way it wouldn't make her stop seeing me.

I guess a few years ago she was dating someone who found out she was pregnant while they were dating and she stayed with her and raised the girl until she was 2 or 3 and the mother took her and moved away. So she's done this all before.

But I'm torn. Obviously I don't want to put her in that kind of situation again. But I also don't want to give up on the idea of trying next month because I've only just started seeing her and don't want to out things on hold for a relationship that may never happen. Or for is to only last a cpl months and that's it. But I also don't want to try and get pregnant and it to be the reason she leaves even though she said it wouldn't be.

I'm just super confused. I can't even describe the need to try next month.

Aww kylasbaby, such a tricky decision and one only you can make. Do you eventually want to settle down with someone and have a family together? I guess you are happy to go it alone as you are ttc alone, but I mean in an ideal world, what is your dream?

If it was me, because you are only 25 I'd focus on getting to know the girl you are dating and give the relationship a chance. In early pregnancy you can feel really rough, sick, exhausted, hormonal, moody spotty etc (as you might know from your mc pregnancy). In later pregnancy I personally felt very vulnerable, emotional, impatient etc. and life with a newborn is wonderful and amazing but really hard work. I just think all of this would put a huge strain on a new relationship and those first six months are usually the honeymoon period where you have the most amazing time together and if you were pregnant you wouldn't be able to enjoy it in the same way if you see what I mean?

I reckon you've got a better chance of your relationship lasting and having a baby together in a supportive, loving relationship if you wait a while. But also, there is never a right time and if you really really want to for it then do! It might take a few months to get pregnant anyway this time you never know (hopefully it won't though)

Good luck, congrats on your new partner and keep us posted on what you decide!!

What Mrs. W said.. I think I said something similar in your journal :)

I definitely agree with you both. I had actually decided I was going to wait and then she told me I should still do it.....so I'm considering options again. With my next cycle I won't be ovulating until the mid to end of the month so I have time to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->