TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Akn bloody beautiful news, congratulations huni!! Oh it must have been the change in weather lol. You know when I was saying that I think that we needed to be relaxed and stress free? I am sticking by that with full force.

Bug huni, I'm sorry that your still going.... :hugs: I am praying that this is your month!! FXD it will be.
I haven't POAS since being on here. I had my ideas when Ovia tracked my previous O and worked with that, I waited for the :witch: and if she came then on to next cycle. This cycle I found I was eating a bit more and tired but wasn't POAS early to be smashed when I seen a neg... So I waited to be 2days late and POAS at 4:30pm low and behold the line popped right up!! No mistaking it, no squinting and practically stole the due from the control line, on and FRER too!

I hope that you get yours this cycle sweetness!!

Thanks Hun xxx I'm so very happy for you!!!

Congrats bush!

I'm still ttc too but also being relaxed no not tracking anything this cycle x

I agree with being relaxed.. I actually got prego over my birthday weekend :) It either happened the night we went for a drive and christened the backseat of the truck :haha: or the night we all went out for my birthday. Copious amounts of alcohol were involved.. :)

We decided we are going to stick with the truck story to embarrass our child with when they are old enough :)

Bug and Mrs W ... keeping my fx'd you get your BFP soon!! :)

Mrs W, :hi: darlin!! It's the best way to go, I think our bodies know, it'll happen in no time when it's not what your constantly thinking about. Also I found that relaxing involved waiting for af to arrive and anything short of that was a winner!! :hehe:

Ank I like the truck!! It'll be a great story to tell :). I'm so happy to pop back on and see that some of you are where you want to be :). I'm sorry that some of you are still battling with TTC. Last night I was thinking and I felt guilty about posting my BFP. Then ahead of that thought I was like, does it sound condesending to say I'm sorry? Or to think your words of "wisdom" help? I wish I could do it for you all! If I had the power I would make every deserving and wanting woman pregnant.

Mrs W and Bug, relaxing is key. It's your path to your BFP. I pray that you will be sharing the news of one in the very near future :hugs: xo

oh hun... you dont need to feel bad about posting your bfp!!!

i wont be temping next cycle, will likely still use opks since ov seems to really vary and with my schedule leaving it to chance is a sure way to never get my bfp

Congrats bushmumma and Aknqtpie that's awesome news I'm really pleased for you both!

Thanks south ladders :)

Bug thank you darlin that helps to know :).

Hello everyone. Not sure how active this thread is but thought I'd join.

I have been TTC for 4 years w/ PCOS. I did my first round of Femara in March/April and got a BFP on April 23rd. I was so excited that it worked on the first round after so many years. It's a long story but the pregnancy was traumatic from the beginning. I ended up having a vanishing twin around 7 weeks and then I miscarried the other at 8w3d on June 6th. I had a natural miscarriage at home. It was the most physically and emotionally painful thing I have ever done.

My tube was blocked with fluid from my miscarriage so I was unable to try again until it was cleared. I was finally given the all clear and did my 2nd round of Femara (1st since miscarriage) in August. I ovulated at CD16 which is the earliest ever for me! I have had 2 natural ovulations in the last 4 years both on CD45. My Femara cycle when I got pregnant, I ovulated on CD22.

I'm currently 6DPO. I got my BFP at 9DPO last time and had a barely there squinter at 8DPO. I'm hopeful but terrified. I want this so badly. If I were to be pregnant now then I'd be due on June 2nd (I miscarried June 6th) and I would 20 weeks on the dot on my original due date (January 13th). I am dreading that day and hoping to be pregnant before then.

If I don't get a BFP I will be doing Femara again next cycle.

Welcome shilo! So sorry to hear about your loss. I had no idea that tubes could become blocked following miscarriage, I had a mmc in jan and can't get pregnant since. Do you know how it can happen or how common it would be?
Good luck this cycle! X

Welcome shilo! So sorry to hear about your loss. I had no idea that tubes could become blocked following miscarriage, I had a mmc in jan and can't get pregnant since. Do you know how it can happen or how common it would be?
Good luck this cycle! X

I honestly have no idea how common it is. I had 7+ ultrasounds while I was pregnant because they couldn't find the pregnancy for a while. Every ultrasound I had, my right tube was dilated. They feared ectopic for a few days because of it. After I miscarried and went in to confirm I passed everything, my right tube was dilated and completely full of fluid. She said she has seen it happen sometimes with miscarriages. I was actually supposed to have an HSG to flush it out and make sure I had no other blockages. When I went in for that she decided to take a look via ultrasound first and my tube had cleared up on its own so we cancelled the HSG. That was about 2 months after my miscarriage.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Welcome shilo :hi: darlin!!
Sorry for your losses and I hope you get your sticky BFP really soon :).

Hi ladies how are you all?
This thread has gotten slow :) hope it picks up ;) xo

Hey guys! Yes this thread has gotten slow we will have to fix that. I still need to adjust the front page. Sorry I'm so late with that. I'm currently in Colorado on vacation. I'm visiting a friend and she has a 4 year old daughter so I've been busy playing Auntie. Yesterday I took her to this wildlife sanctuary that let's you hold and play with a baby cub! They had an adorable orange tiger cub ned Milo we played with and got a picture with. They've also had lion, white tiger, wolf and bear cubs! I'm definitely taking her every time I come here (which sadly is usually only once a year). But it was so cool! I'm watching her today as well as my friend has work and her husband has school but I'll try to get everything updates ASAP! Hope you all are doing well :)

Welcome shilo! I am sorry for your loss!! This thread does need to pick back up!! :)

Ok so I updated the front page as best I could. If anyone else has gotten their BFP let me know and let me know EDDs please. And anyone testing in September!

I will be testing this month... within the next few days. I am 6DPO today. My LP is 11 days so I'll know for sure in the next 5 days or so. Last time I got a BFP at 9DPO.

Kyla how wonderful enjoying the sanctuary with a little one, it's the most wonderful experience that's for sure.

Ank how's you love??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->