TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

im either 1 or 2 dpo... so now counting the days till I can test! I keep telling myself not to start symptom spotting but im sure in a few days time I will be questioning every little thing!

I've actually been fairly good this cycle about not symptom spotting. I tested yesterday AM with an FRER.. and it was a BFN... AF should show sometime between tomorrow and Monday. So just waiting patiently. Praying it doesn't start tomorrow while I am on a rafting trip.

I'm sorry Akn. :(

I haven't been active much since my CP. My OB told me to wait a couple cycles. I really wanted to try my next cycle, later this month. I've had one period since my CP. I'm in my TWW waiting for AF to start again.

However DH and I BD'd the day before O, haven't done it since. I didn't keep my hips elevated or anything as we weren't trying and from my experience, both times I got pregnant were by keeping my hips elevated so I figured nothing would happen.

Well I'm 3dpo and the all too familiar headaches, painful breasts and nausea have returned. To be frank, the nausea since my CP never really went away for some reason, it's just gotten worse since I O'd. I don't want to say I'm pregnant because I wasn't even trying, but I'm definitely not imagining what I'm feeling.

I'm not excited or happy about this, just worried. And I feel like a right doofus for not using protection. My body probably hasn't recovered and I feel if I'm pregnant it'll end in another CP anyway. I guess I'll find out in a week :(

Hi all am 2dpo. Took a low dose of clomid to get my cycle back on track after a 42 day long one. We dtd every high and peak day so v v v tightly crossing our fingers. Should be testing around the 26th.x

Cupcake, if you are.. Hopefully it's a sticky bean. :)

Started spotting last night.. So AF should show sometime today :-/

Sorry af has arrive ank.

How are you feeling bug?

Cupcake if you do get another bfp, I hope it will be a sticky one. Lots of ladies get pregnant the cycle after a cp or a mc so I wouldn't worry too much, if you get a bfp you will be fine. They say you are more fertile after a mc.

Nessaw good luck! I got my peak this morning and we have dtd every high and peak day too and will keep going tomorrow and Tuesday :) fingers, toes and everything crossed!!

I'm good! I not really getting my hopes up- something is telling me this isn't my BFP month. No real symptoms other than creamy cm- which isn't unusual for me. Temps seem kind of all over the place.

I hope you are wrong and this is your bp month! I guess it's normal but I also have some months where I'm sure I won't be lucky and other months when I feel really confident xx

Hey everyone!

So sorry I just disappeared, but I needed to get away for a while. Life wasn't going so good. But anyway I completely revamped my life. I moved, started a diet and exercise program and lost 30lbs, off my antidepressants! Life is so good now. Not sure if I'm going to TTC again, but I wanted to come back and check in. I'll get to updating the front page soon!

For those of you who are still following this can tell me when you're testing? Also, any BFPs since I've been gone?

Wow kyla sounds like you've made some really great changes I'm really pleased for you and I hope your feeling well with them :hugs:

great to hear you are doing much better kyla!!! xxx

im 7dpo.. might test wed but we will see

Hi ladies!!! I've been gone as life got very busy and was taking a turn for the worst. DH and I moved our family to the top end of qld and couldn't be happier... Today I was 2 days late and took a test and :BFP: you little ripper :) the line showed before he control did!! Omg I can't believe we done it!!

How are you beautiful ladies going? Fill me in on what I've missed :::: please:::: xo

yay! bushmomma!!! woohoo!! great news!!!

Thank you ladies!! :hugs:
I'm so happy :)
Are you all doing well?
I just had to come back and share with you all that helped me and stayed with me through one of the toughest times ever. I am forever grateful for everything.
Very amazing friendships built on here.

I got my BFP about a month ago, so we are about a month apart! :) Super awesome!!! I have my first dr appointment on thursday. Very nervous.. but otherwise things are going good here.

Nothing going on for me, just continuing trying. I'm 8dpo, will prob test on Wed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->