• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Neffie, have you been checking your cervix? How's your cm at the moment? How long if your LP usually?.....Sorry for the 21 questions, but I get excited!

Try, I don't check CP, and stopped checking CM after ovulation. My LP is 14 days. It has never varied before (watch me jinx myself by saying this :shock:). I just hope to have some answers tomorrow. [-o<

Oh, chilli, will be keeping you in my prayers.:flower:

F'x for you neffie!

Try thanks for the message I saw you have in the initial post! Hope you had a good day shopping, I sure did, picked up a nice pair of gold earings for myself, a girl can never have enough jewellery:happydance:

DH will be heading home later so going to make pasta for dinner (and brownies for dessert:kiss:)

Morning Ladies :wave:

Still no answers for me. Take a look at my chart, and see if things make any sense. I tested again this morning due to the temp spike, but another BFN. :wacko: The hag is due today. The only thing that seems to make some sense is that I could have possibly implanted late at 13 dpo, and hence the BFN?? I don't know. :confused: Looks like I'm going to be playing the guessing game for a bit longer. :shrug:

How's everyone doing today? Oh, I saw One Born Every Minute yesterday for the first time, and every time I saw a newborn, I started balling my eyes out. :cry: I guess it hit me how badly I want one of my own.

neffie, what kind of pregnancy tests are you using? Your temps look very very good! Maybe try another hpt????

mpepe, I put that message up for you and bluesky when i initially started the thread! :haha: Since you both were/are on a ttc break! Now you are not! Good Luck doll! :)

Thanks Try. I've been using internet cheapies, and have got positives on those before. I guess I'll wait another couple of days before testing...that is of course if the hag stays away.

Thanks try! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, me and all the ladies here!

Neffie - your chart does look good. You may have implanted at day 10 too so it may take a couple days. Remember there are many women that are preg, but don't get a positive on HPT's. If the hag doesn't arrive, in a day or so, I would go in for a blood test cause your temps are on the rise and that's usually a very good sign.

AFM - got good CM so continuing on the the bd'g. And my temps haven't dropped very low yet so probably won't O for another day or so. Again, another slightly late ovulation so really glad dh and I are bd'g every OTHER day. If it had of been every day, we would have been done by now lol

Hey neffie.
I dont know much about charts, but i do know that yours looks good.
A BFN at 14DPO isnt the end of the world. Test again on Tuesday, and again on Thursday (if the witch stays away). FXd for you Hun

Hi to everyone else :hi: Hope you are all enjoying your weekends
xx

Chilli - so sorry to hear about your bleeding I hope they fit you in for a scan tomorrow and I really pray that everything will be ok for you xxx

:hi: Ladies,

Still no news for me as of yet. But by the looks of my temps this morning, my guess is that the hag should be here today or tomorrow. Unless one of you tells me that there's still a chance with the way my temps are looking. That'll be hard to believe though. I guess I jinxed myself by talking about how faithful my LP was....all that's gone by the wayside. :blush: I didn't even bother testing this am. Urrrrghhhh, the not knowing part is way more frustrating that any 2 week wait I've been in. Sorry, just really peeved right now!

How is everyone else doing?

oh, the waiting is crazy!! :wacko:

i just love that the first page of this thread has FOUR positives in a row - that is fantastic, and I do hope those babies are healthy.

I was thinking about her today too Tiger. I don't know her outside of BnB so I don't know what's going on. Hope we hear some news soon.

Thanks for thinking of me guys - the news is GOOD! Hb still strong and measuring exactly right for day so as you can imagine I'm on cloud nine! I didn't dare even hope as I couldn't bear the disappointment again - thank you so much for all your prayers, thoughts and well wishes - you're the best!!!!

Thank Goodness Chilli! :cry:

I think we have all thought of you today! I am so glad! Did the bleeding stop? Did they say what it was from?

I am just so happy for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->