• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Just saying another congratulations Shell! Good luck to all February Testers left :dust:

WOW Shell Congrats!! :happydance:

Oh neffie hope its not a bfn :growlmad:

Hi :hi: to all you lovely ladies hope u have great weekends.

We are out for dinner tomo and sunday so no cooking :yipee:

Well done ladies on all your BFP... lots of February Forever babies :baby:xxxx
Done a test this morning 13 dpo and BFN .. bbs sore and still holding out that I may have tested too early but back of my mind i'm not so convinced and preparing for next month

Good Luck to you Candyx1! :dust:

Its hard to hold out hope, but thats all we can do! Fingers Crossed you get your bfp!

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Shell - Congrats again! :winkwink:

How's everyone else doing today? :flower:

Me, not so good. :nope: Looks like I'm going to be an addition to the BFNs this month. AF not due until Sunday, but temps are starting to dive, and I just know I'm out. Definitely won't be testing tomorrow. :blush: Will keep you all posted come Sunday, but doesn't look good.

I hope you are not an addition to the bfn club for february! I don't want you here.....:lol: I have seen charts where the temp starts to dive alittle and then it shoots right back up the next day! Good Luck and Have a good weekend!

Will check up on you on sunday, unless updated before hand!

Congrats shell!

Try I looked at your chart and even though you had a temp increase, it was still below the other temps and wasn't above the coverline so I wouldn't trust ff. When I was going for timed ultrasounds, ff said I had ovulated but I hadn't becasue they still saw the follicle and it had not collapsed yet. FF is a computer program, not physiolologically accurate, don't worry!

I know FF is a computer program, but it still makes me think about the timing of my IUI, because I didn't feel the timing of the IUI was right for my body, but only two weeks time will tell!

Thanks!

WOW Shell Congrats!! :happydance:

Oh neffie hope its not a bfn :growlmad:

Hi :hi: to all you lovely ladies hope u have great weekends.

We are out for dinner tomo and sunday so no cooking :yipee:

:hi:

Yay, no cooking!!! Now thats a good weekend! :winkwink:

AFM, I am enjoying this 68 degree weather! I just got home from work and plan to spend at least some time outside with my DD before it gets dark and chilly out. New York Strip steak for dinner tonight, with baked potatoe and sour cream and chives and a veggie.

In Laws are coming down tomorrow for 2 days, so I may not be on!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :flower:

DON'T FORGET TO UODATE WITH BFP'S OR THE DREADED EVILNESS HERSELF!!

MMM steak, now I could eat that!

Have fun with your DD, and the inlaws xx

Ok seriously, we need a drool smiley on here. Until then, :munch: :munch: :munch:...just googled some pictures of baked potatoes....BAD IDEA!! :dohh: More :munch: :munch: :munch: :haha: My taste buds have come alive! Sounds fab Try! :thumbup: AFM, will update you on Sunday one way or the other. Have a great weekend!

F'x for you neffie!

AFM first day of real EWCM so :sex::sex: for me this weekend!

Just to let you know I started bleeding last night and I'm fairly sure it's over. Devastated isn't strong enough to describe how I feel - I'm all done now!

Chili, Noooooooooooo!! My Gosh hun, I really hope everything is opk with baby and you. I hope you are one of those lucky women who experience bleeding during pregnancy and everything turns out to be ok! I don't even know what else to say! :hugs:

mpepe, glad to hear you have some real ewcm! Have a go at it! :sex:

neffie, fingers crossed sweets! :winkwink:

bluesky, have fun this weekend as well!

DD, DH and I have massages booked for this morning (2 hours from now) through the Mind and Body Health Center affiliated with my work (Hospital), and my insurance gives myself and my dependants each $500 towards massages, so we are starting to use them!
I hope this helps me relax a bit about the IUI.

FF moved my date from CD14 for CD15 this morning. I am ok with that. It shows I ovualted the day before my IUI, which I know I would, RE office said I would O CD16. I know my body better than they do, and 9 out of 10 times I Ovulate the same day as my positive opk. Let's just hope, I had a very strong egg (or two) that hung out more than 12 hours!

Alright, lovely women of ttcal! Off to brush my teeth, shave my legs, and make fried eggs (w/ hot sauce), wheat toast, roast beef hash, and wheat pancakes for my loves.

Love you all! xoxoxo

Chilli, im so sorry hun. Can u get to an EPU at all today? I really hope this is just a bleed like Try said.

Mpepe u sound like your in for a fun weekend :wink:

Try enjoy ur massage, lovely... oh and your food sounds yummy.

Neffie any news yet??

Hey everyone else :hugs:

Oh Chilli Hun. Im so terribly sorry :hugs:
Many women experience bleeding in early pregnancy, and the baby turns out fine. I hope this is true for you.
We are here for you if you need to talk....
xx

Chilli, I'm so sorry hun. Please let us know what's going on for sure. I'll say a prayer for you. :hugs:

popping in to say quickly..

Chilli hun- OMG I am so sorry that you are going thru this- keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Congrats Shell- H&H 9 months

Mpepe-go catch that eggie

Try- I looked at your chart- I still say you have it covered- even though IUI was the day after- you got :sex: in the night before :)

Tiger- Bleu- how is the pregnancy going?

:hi: Blue and Neffie hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend

Sorry to the ladies that the :witch: got :( :( :(

miss you all...

AFM nothing to report- just wanted to say hi and let you know I am still here and that I am thinking of you often

OMG my heart stopped chilli when I read your post. I know there is nothing anyone can say to help but all I can offer you is:hugs::hugs::hugs: and more :hugs: Can you get to a doctor to do an ultrasound or anything?

This is exactly why I'm so discouraged to start ttc again. It's just not fair. I hope everything is okay, please keep us posted okay.

Hi to grand, tiger, blue, kel, try and anyone else I'm missing. DH has gone skiing today so it's a girls day out with my mom to do what esle, shopping. I'm in need of some retail therapy. I don't know if I ovulated yet. My temp was a bit up this morning but also drank a bit last night. So if I don't get another high temp tomorrow, will bd again sunday evening. Have a nice day everyone.:flower:

Morning Ladies! :hi:

Chilli - Gosh, this is awful. I'm so sorry. :hugs: I hope that everything is fine with the little one, and the bleeding will stop soon. Can you go to have it checked out? My thoughts are with you. :hug:

mpepe - Yay for EWCM. Get :sex:!!!!! :winkwink:

Try - What insurance you have!!! :thumbup: Massages for the entire family sounds lovely. Have a blast. :) Oh, and :munch: :munch: to the yummy breakfast.

:hi: to all the other lovelies.

AFM, still in limbo. Temps went back up this morning, so I decided to test.
Nada!!! Not even a hint of a line. It was an ic, but I've got lines on those before, so I'm not going to rule out the one I used today. Anyhoo, I don't know what's in store for me. :shrug: If temps stay up, and the :witch: stays away, then I'll test on Monday. And if temps stay up, and the hag still arrives, then I'm going to be in :wacko: land trying to sort that doozy out.

Thanks to you all - your kind messages made me cry. There's nothing t be done til Monday when I get a scan - why do these things always happen like this? I feel so awful I don't know what's going on physically and emotionally. I'm sorry I haven't the strength to reply to you riht now

Oh Chilli, :cry: Please please please don't apologize.

I put a little message for you on the first page, my dear. I have thought of you a couple times today and I will say a warm prayer for you tomorrow at church.

:hugs:

Neffie, have you been checking your cervix? How's your cm at the moment? How long if your LP usually?.....Sorry for the 21 questions, but I get excited!

mpepe, have fun shopping girlfriend! Thats where I am off to in a minute!

Sorry about the BFN neffie. But im proof that a BFN (or two) means nothing! Hope the witch stays away, and you get your BFP on Monday!I have my fingers crossed fror you, Hun. :dust:

Chilli, please dont apologize. I can only imagine what you're going through right now. There are no words we can say to ease your pain, just know that we are here for you :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"