• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Neffie - It was Chicken with sweet potatoe some other veg and coconut milk lots of nice spices. YUM DH had it for lunch today aswell.

YUMMMM!!! Good thing there isn't a 'drool' smiley on here, or else it would be all across my post. :haha:

:munch: This one will have to do...imagine the drool dribbling...LOL!

Thought about that one, but doesn't come close to what I'm imagining in my head. :haha:

congratulations on the heartbeats ladies - hope they give you a bit of pma for the next few weeks x

Neffie - can't wait to hear about your test

Blue - you've made me hungry even though I've just eaten!

xxx

:witch: finally got me this morning - 4 days late!

I suspect I probably didn't ovulate this month and that's why she was so late - typical that my first proper ttc month i don't even ovulate! :growlmad:

But at least I now know where i am and can officially start ttc cycle 2.

:hugs:

Onto cycle 2!

Oh Huggles. Im sorry to hear the witch got you Hun. Hope next cycle is the one for you.

Oh Try, I dont know whats going on with me this cycle?
Im now CD34, 17DPO. I had BFNs on 14DPO and 16DPO. But still no sign of AF.
Any words of wisdom? Hope you're ok??
xx

That would drive me MAD! I had one cycle like that where I made it to 16dpo with no af. Drove me mad! No bfp and no af!

Good Luck!!!

Have you been checking your cervix?
I notice right before af comes, my cm gets watery for a day or two before :shrug:

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Huggles - Sorry that the :witch: got you. :hugs:

Try - Hope you guys catch that eggy! :thumbup:

:wave: to everyone else.

AFM, I hope to have a testing update for you ladies on Saturday. That is when I'm due to test (14 dpo). That's of course if I don't chicken out. I'm scared to be quite honest. :blush:

You are making us wait :shock:

:lol:

Hi girls - it's all going on here. Sorry I've been a bit quiet - been in fear of my appt today and not very sociable.

Huggles - let's hope it's the last AF for a long time now!

Neffie - eeeekkkkk, you're so patient!

Try - everything crossed for you!

Shell - I had some weird long cycles last year - I think I was just getting too anxious about it all - hope you get an answer soon.

Mrs G - houraah for the other ovary - hope it's all good.

AFM - hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I had appt this morning. He asked how I felt, I said not very pg at all, he said "hop up and we'll scan you then" I turned to jelly and started blubbing... but my baby has a heart beat.:happydance::happydance::happydance:.. I cried lots more! The next 2 weeks are critical for me as all my losses have been before 8 1/2 weeks so still very anxious but it feels a bit more real now!

:wohoo:

:dance:

:dust:

tryforababy2 - aww wowee :D how exciting, im so happy it went well this morning for you :) FX in two week you will get that much waited for bfp :D oh and as for the egg, its still not smelly so hopefully after the 7days it still wont smell. i put it under sunday so 3days left ha! xx

neffie - yeah im scared to test each month since my MC i hope its a bfp for you. good luck xx

AFM - cd13.. im not using opk's as cant be bothered and dont have the money atm.. im bding every other day and obv know my follie is big enough now so FX.

chilli - congratulations hun, this is your sticky forever baby im sure of it :D xx

how is everyone else? xx

:rofl: I am very happy it is not a smelly egg!!!!! :sick:

Have fun :sex:

Good afternoon all!

Chilli - glad for your good news!

Try - glad your appointment went well and hopefully those little swimmers catch that eggie!

AFM - cd 11 and just waiting to O soon hopefully. Sort of depressed also. I don't even know what I'm waiting for, to ovulate, conceive again so what, I can miscarry again. Just not hopeful anymore. I guess this game has just worn me out.

:hugs: I get in those moods all the time. It has to get better for each of us.....it has to. :hugs:

Enjoy :sex: and let loose!

Goodness me ladies so much has gone on in the last 24hrs. My curry was delicious. And we just went for wagamama's after work. Im seriously putting on weight lol we love our food!

All you preggo ladies sound like things are going well, so pleased for u all :hugs:

:dust: and more :dust: for u mpepe, Try and MrsG

Good luck Neffie fx for Sat!

Huggles sorry the old cow got u in the end. Def try OPK's to help u know if u ovulate.

Shell hope u do get your BFP this month.

AFM Sore boobs, AF on the way, no need to test cos we hav'nt BD'd :haha:

Booo on the af! I am excited to hear of you ttcing again soon! :happydance:

Mpepe dont be sorry, we all have times/days/weeks when we feel like that. Its so flippin hard.

Ditto! :thumbup:

Huggles, do you have some OPK for this cycle?

Nope, gonna try without again. I suspect it was just a random anovulatory cycle, possibly due to the house move. Had quite a few people say they were even more stressed out when using opk's as they struggled to get a proper definite reading, so going to try another cycle or two without and see what happens.

OMG! im gonna have my February Forever Baby!!!!
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Please add me to the front page, Try, as BFP at 18DPO :haha:
Good luck to everyone else in getting their BFPs and their Forever Babies!
xx

Can't blame you for waiting Grand - it's not a nice feeling, but a huge relief when as is well.

Tiger - wow, that's great that you heard HB

Mpepe - I totally get where you're at - it's a horrible place to be. I swear some months I was relieved to get BFN bc that way I didn't have to worry about what would happen next. The only thing that has kept me going is that my desire to have another baby is greater than my fear of loosing one. Hang on in there:hugs:

Neffie - I've been a basket case for some time now:wacko: hope you get what you want tomorrow

Shells - whoop whoop - that's great news hun - we're stacking up those forever babies now - brilliant - couldn't wish for better bump buddies!

Try - you are a sweetheart who always says the kindest things and I know your baby is just waiting for the right time now

:dance: Hooray Shelleney!!! OMG! How exciting!

Neffie, tomorrow is saturday girlfriend! I will be waiting. :rofl:

Chili, awww thank you!

I am alittle annoyed at the moment as FF thinks I have ovulated CD14. While I did have a temp tip that day, I did not have a positive opk until the next morning, bloodwork and then the following day (cd16-yesterday) I had my insemination. :shrug:
FF better be wrong or I will be one unhappy ltttc'r/ttcal'r......:growlmad:

So far, by looking at the stat's, we are 50% bfp's/50% af.......I'd love to be a bfp, but I am not complaining over such high success!!!

Congratulations to all of our bfp's so far!!!

And lots of love and support and luck to my girls on the other side of the ttc tracks with me!!! :winkwink:

Well done ladies on all your BFP... lots of February Forever babies :baby:xxxx
Done a test this morning 13 dpo and BFN .. bbs sore and still holding out that I may have tested too early but back of my mind i'm not so convinced and preparing for next month

Shells, Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

Try, I stopped trusting bbt's, the opk's are going to be more accurate.

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Shell - Congrats again! :winkwink:

How's everyone else doing today? :flower:

Me, not so good. :nope: Looks like I'm going to be an addition to the BFNs this month. AF not due until Sunday, but temps are starting to dive, and I just know I'm out. Definitely won't be testing tomorrow. :blush: Will keep you all posted come Sunday, but doesn't look good.

Shellney CONGRATULATIONS !!! Brilliant news - nice to have another BFP to add to the group. All the best for the next 9 months xxx

Sorry to hear about your temps Neffie but still praying the old hag stays away xxx

Congrats shell!

Try I looked at your chart and even though you had a temp increase, it was still below the other temps and wasn't above the coverline so I wouldn't trust ff. When I was going for timed ultrasounds, ff said I had ovulated but I hadn't becasue they still saw the follicle and it had not collapsed yet. FF is a computer program, not physiolologically accurate, don't worry!

Shell, congrats!! Your post just made my day! Praise the Lord for this good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->