• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Oh chilli what a relief for you, so pleased :hugs:

:hi: everyone

chili, that is wonderful news!! so glad to hear it!

She had a good old poke around and said there was nothing obviously going on that would cause it. Perhaps it was the scan itself? I don't know. But bleeding has totally stopped and symtoms are all going strong so I'm feeling hopeful.

So, my drama over(for now) - who's next to test?

Neffie - my temps always dropped around 14 dpo pg or no!? SO don't despair

OMG Awesome news Chilli!!!!!! Please take it easy and try not to stress now! Looks like you've got a lighter fighter on board!

Excellent news Chilli - so happy for you and babe!

Okay pretty peeved off at FF today. I went to enter in my temp this morning and it calculated my O date as cd 10 which was last wednesday. It has to be wrong, I've had ewcm since last week and just stopping yesterday. I hate it!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Try, please put me down for a BFN. The saga has finally ended. Not in the way I had hoped, but nonetheless.

I'm going to take a break from active posting. Don't know for how long, but I think I need it at the moment. Good luck to all you lovelies, and I sure will miss chatting with you guys. :flower:

Oh neefie:hugs: Take as much time as you need. You will be in my thoughts:flower:

Some more hugs for you Neffie - :hugs: here to help and support when you want/need it.

oh Neffie, I'm sorry, I know how disheartening it can be, especially when it's not all quite right! Hope the next month flies and you catch it next time. take care.
mpepe - I reckon you know your body better than a computer programme!

AFM - trying to take it easy and will hopefully get some sleep tonight - didn't all weekend as worrying and last nigt was far too hyper.

Tiger and Grand - how are you baking?

Talking of which my neighbour just brought me round some lemon cake - YUMMY!

Doing good, thanks Chilli! I actually had a scan yesterday, baby is right on target for growth. Looks like a gummy bear! So I'm done with the fertility clinic and now I'm being referred to a high risk clinic before going back to my regular ob.

Oh Neffie sorry hun, you take it easy and please stop by to let us know how your doing.

Mpepe bloomin FF, Im sure you have timed everything perfectly and will be celebrating that BFP soon.

Glad things are goin good tiger :thumbup:

Er I want some of that lemon cake please Chilli.

And talking of Chilli thats what I have just made for my tea. YUM.

I had my pre op today, all set for next weds!

:hi: to Try,grand,kel,cla,shell and anyone else I missed x

:hi: Blue
What a relief Chilli! im so glad your baby is doing well.
And yours too Tiger. little gummy bear. hehe.
So sorry neffie. take as long as you need, we will be here for you on your return
:hi: to everyone else
xx

Blue, I'm so glad you're getting closer to being back on the TTC wagon!

I could totally go for some lemon cake!....I just might have to make some lemon squares tonight!

Fantastic news chilli - so pleased for you.

Sorry to hear that AF got you Neffie - take your time and ell better soon xxx

Okay pretty peeved off at FF today. I went to enter in my temp this morning and it calculated my O date as cd 10 which was last wednesday. It has to be wrong, I've had ewcm since last week and just stopping yesterday. I hate it!

Oh boooo Mpepe :( I hope FF is wrong!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Try, please put me down for a BFN. The saga has finally ended. Not in the way I had hoped, but nonetheless.

I'm going to take a break from active posting. Don't know for how long, but I think I need it at the moment. Good luck to all you lovelies, and I sure will miss chatting with you guys. :flower:

Oh Gosh Neffie :hugs: I am very sorry.
And she just had to prolong her entrance to make matters worse. :(

oh Neffie, I'm sorry, I know how disheartening it can be, especially when it's not all quite right! Hope the next month flies and you catch it next time. take care.
mpepe - I reckon you know your body better than a computer programme!

AFM - trying to take it easy and will hopefully get some sleep tonight - didn't all weekend as worrying and last nigt was far too hyper.

Tiger and Grand - how are you baking?

Talking of which my neighbour just brought me round some lemon cake - YUMMY!

Get some rest deary! :hi:

Yumm Cake!

Doing good, thanks Chilli! I actually had a scan yesterday, baby is right on target for growth. Looks like a gummy bear! So I'm done with the fertility clinic and now I'm being referred to a high risk clinic before going back to my regular ob.

:happydance: How fricking exciting! Hooray Congratulations!!! :)

Oh Neffie sorry hun, you take it easy and please stop by to let us know how your doing.

Mpepe bloomin FF, Im sure you have timed everything perfectly and will be celebrating that BFP soon.

Glad things are goin good tiger :thumbup:

Er I want some of that lemon cake please Chilli.

And talking of Chilli thats what I have just made for my tea. YUM.

I had my pre op today, all set for next weds!

:hi: to Try,grand,kel,cla,shell and anyone else I missed x

Hey Hey Hey girlfriend! :hi: Appointment next wednesday? You nervous? Good Luck! I can't wait to see you ttc again! :hugs:

No not nervous, (at the moment) Oh I cant wait to ttc again, although not sure how long will have to wait for everything to settle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->