TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

thanx!! so how is everyone feeling today? xxxxxx

A bit about me I'm Claire and I'm 29 30 in September.
I have been in a relationship with my oh for 13 years and we have a 9 year old son who is 10 next month, which is scary lol
I lost a baby at 17 weeks last feb due to my waters breaking. The baby either died because my waters broke or it had already died.
I mc at 5 weeks in October and I had a chemical in dec so last year is a year I would rather forget about xx

Hi, I'd like to join please.

My precious angel Jarrod was born last year at 24w4 days after my waters broke very suddenly and unexpectedly the previous day. He died shortly after birth - it was just too soon.
I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix.

We are now officially ttc again and hoping 2011 will bring us our keeper baby.

I am currently 6 dpo and planning to test next saturday, 12 Feb 2011.

Claire, you are one of the youngest in here!!!! :rofl: You are!

Sam, congrats! I'd love for you to stay, but I do want you to know there is a section for people who are pregnant after a loss. I think its called Pregnant after Loss or PAL. Not forcing you to go there, just mentioning the section as they maybe be better suited for your PAL anxieties! I know when it's my time again, I am going to be a nervous wreck and probably not go to first tri! It's scary in there! Congrats again and you are welcome to stay if you wanted! :dust:

Well girls, didnt do sa this morning so he is keeping his 230pm appointment today and doing it there......he better or watch out....I will be pissed! Have a great day girls! I am off to drive an hour away for work today......*yawn

Me young lol
Hi huggles xxxxxxxxx

Huggles, I am terribly sorry for your loss. :hugs: Words cannot come to my mouth on what's appropriate to say, but do know that I am deeply empathetic to you. :hugs:

Cla - you're just a youngster! I guess you know me know but others might not:

I'm 32 DH 33 TTC our first sticky bean. Had an ectopic and lost my left tube in April 2010 then had a m/c in november now back TTC again and desperately trying to control my POAS tendancies!!!

Really sorry to hear of everyone elses losses and praying for stick beans all round xxx

Sam, Milosmum, and Huggles welcome! I'm sorry for your previous loses. Milosmum and Huggles good luck this month! Sam, I hope this is your for-keeps baby! And I'm glad you joined us, I know what you mean about not much happening in 1st tri, it's a bit unfriendly or not as organized. When did you get your January BFP?

Could we get Sam added to the stats?

Try, I'm so happy about the PG plan for the month! How could you not get PG this month with all that!?!

Ya know, I think what helped me last month is that I took 3 days off work while I O to make sure I would and be stress free. I really believe that made a difference!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday to start off their fabulous weekend!

Well I'm about day 21/24 in this cycle, I thought I got a poss opk Tuesday well anyway I've started bleeding what the hell is going on . Answers on a post card pleaseeee lol

Since my angel baby they have been from 28/33 days

Is it full-on bleeding or just spotting?

It was just when I wiped I was shocked at seeing it as it's way to early to have af yet

Maybe it was implantation bleeding then? Hopefully there's no more and this is your month! Fx'd!

:dust:

I can't really see it being ib as we only bd Tuesday and Wednesday so it's way to early isn't it xx

I don't know, maybe. Don't know much about ib, except what i've read on this forum. Alhtough i think someone posted something from google which says it happens around 6 dpo i think. I don't know.

Anyway, hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

Thanks Hun I hope it stops to xxx

If it doesn't Claire, you might want to get checked out, make sure it's not a uterine infection. Then again, it's possible that it's going to be a short cycle. Sometimes you can get a pos OPK right before AF. But I like the idea of ib better! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->