TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Tiger that's a brill idea think its ib :) ;)

Hi Ladies :hi:
Hope you all had a good week.
Welcome to all our new friends :friends:
I am 4DPO today. Will start getting tempted to test around 10DPO, but will try to hold out til 14DPO (which is also Valentines Day).
Hope you all have a good weekend
xx

Hey girls - welcome to the 3 new ladies and so sorry for your tragic stories - it never ceases to amaze me how awful I feel reading each and eveery story of loss - I wish I had a magic wand!

Sam and tiger - totally understand lack of move - even PAL section is a bit cold I find and I'm not feeling confident enough to start an Oct babies thread yet - I still check in on the Summer babies one as should have been due in June, but find it too painful saying goodbye. And also just consdider myself still TTC until I get to 12 weeks.

Couple of valentines day testers - how lovely - it will always be a particularly special day for me as it was the day I went into labour with my beautiful girl - the only one so far to make it! Hope it becomes equally special for those testing then.

:hi: everyone and welcome to the new girls, this is a lovely thread with a great bunch of Ladies.

hello ladies .. I'm so excited that my first month of opking i got a positive result today .. I know i'm a bit sad but so nice to share it with people that understand , especially when u keep it to yourself .. Woo hoo .. Wey hey ... Two week wait coming up x x welcome to the new ladies too x brilliant thread and lovely people that are really supportive

Lots of cleaning and hectic running around this weekend! I will catch up soon! :D
I hope everyone enjoy's their weekend!

:thumbup: Candy on that pos opk :dust:

Hope your all having a relaxing weekend.

My night out has been cancelled so staying in with DH, he is cooking while I chill.

:hi: ladies :) im here for this cycle! with my new laptop! im really pleased lots of ppl have gotten their bfps last month!

cd1 for me today! this is going to be our month!! come on ladies lets get bd'ing xxx

:dust: xx

Hi everyone :hi:

Busy day for me today - we moved house! Am exhausted now tho so on my way to bed :sleep:

Think i'm 7 dpo today. Am getting really excited (and a tiny bit nervous) thinking and hoping that this will be our month :D
Will find out in one week (IF af doesn't get me before then)

Sounds like everyone is having a nice weekend either getting stuff done or just chilly. I'm doing a bit of both. Got the whole house cleaned and then chilled the rest of the evening.

Blue, that's so sweet hubby made dinner for you! I hope it was good!

:hi:

Oh Huggles, new house new baby!!!

Tiger DH made some homemade healthy Pizza, they were sooooo yummy!!!

Im having a lazy day today. I love the weekends!

Happy Sunday Ladies :hi:

Well, I'm finally here after a long ass wait in the OTWW. Super stoked!! :happydance: Hope everyone's doing well. Kel, hope you have a lovely SB Sunday with the friends, even though your team is not playing. :winkwink:

Try, can you please change my testing date to 2/19??? I'm running behind, thanks to this diva of an egg. :growlmad:

:wave: to everyone else.

Good evening ladies :hi:
I have been cleaning the house, and am now settling down to relax for the evening.
Im 6DPO today, testing next weekend. I have already decided that I am not pg this month, so if I do get a BFP, it will be a lovely surprise.
Hope you are all having a good weekend!
xx

Hi Neffie and Shell, good luck to you both :dust:

Oh yeah Kels enjoy the superbowl (and anyone else who is watching)

Had a little bit of mild cramping this evening. Really hoping it was implantation cramping! :dust:

Hey Huggles. That sounds positive :thumbup:
I have had some today too. FXd for both of us
xx

Ooooh - bring on the BFPs Hugs and shells!!!!!!!!!!!

I also came home to a lovely roast dinner tonight - these men are really stepping up to the mark eh?

I need to vent: SISTERS!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Mine have been trying to ruin my life for 4years now and do some unforgivable things and I like a fool keep forgiving them to make my Mum happy... but enough is enough! Sorry just had to get that off my chest before I could return to zen land of pg peace

My symptoms are all dropping, but I'm hoping it's the side effect of the predisolene rather than another MC - only time will tell - pray, dance or whatever you can do to bring me luck please ladies.

Were any of you affected by the snow falling off the roof of the superbowl stadium? Is that why you've been so quiet Kels?

Huggles :D i hope your new house is lovely, and fingers crossed new house and a nice fat BFP :lol: im hoping that the cramping was also your implantation ;) xx

neffie congratulations at being back ttc :) welcome back and good luck for this cycle im sure we'll get some surprising bfps :D xx

shelleney hopefully yours is implantation too :dust: FX xx

kels i hope your OK and the superbowl went well . . . i love saying that *superbowl* haha.. :haha: i think its because im english (that is a tenpin bowling alley here in the UK ha! how did u get on with testing? xx

Chilli im praying for you huni :dust: very sticky for you xx

AFM well im cd2 today started my clomid up again, hoping this is our month. its my birthday tomorrow so iv had a lovely weekend of going out for meals and being generally fat haha :) xxx

Good evening ladies :hi:
I have been cleaning the house, and am now settling down to relax for the evening.
Im 6DPO today, testing next weekend. I have already decided that I am not pg this month, so if I do get a BFP, it will be a lovely surprise.
Hope you are all having a good weekend!
xx

Welcome new ladies! :wave:

Shell - this is what I thought all last month...FXed you get your Vday surprise! :dust:

Huggles - I had some really really mild cramping around 7-8 dpo and then around 11 and 12 dpo along with some very very very light spotting (only when wiping)...sounds very positive!

Chilli - Hugs hon - your sisters don't sound nice and maybe it's time for some tough love tactics...I totally believe in forgiveness but sometimes people can take advantage of your kindness and sometimes you must make them respect you first before you forgive them. :hugs: Praying for your wee one!

Kels - you were at Superbowl!!!??? Wow. I'm so bad but I don't even know who was playing...hope your team won.

MrsG - HAPPY BDAY!:happydance: Enjoy some lovely meals and get ready for Oday :)

Blue - Excellent for your lazy weekend and yummy homemade pizza...that was so sweet of your OH!

Tiger - you've already cleaned your house...that reminds me I must do it today...totally not motivated...that's why I'm chatting on BnB. Glad you had some relax time too...how's the pregnancy going?

Neffie - Much dust to you this cycle...:dust: Glad O day finally showed up for you!

Cla - did you ever figure out that bleeding/spotting???

Try - How're you doing???

AFM: Finally broke the big news to OH this weekend (which is why I've been absent...we went away and no internet connection...OH MY!). It was already planned awhile ago to see some friends of ours but it happens to be at the beach where we first hung out and fell in love swimming in the sun and where we said goodbye to our first baby. He's very surprised and happy but both of us are guarding our emotions for the moment. I'm really very positive and think this pregnancy will go fine...I'd rather be positive to the very end than be without hope. So here's to PMA :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->