TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Happy Birthday Mrs G!

Grand - that sound so romantic - I hope you had a great weekend celebrating together and well done for the PMA, long may it last! You're right about my sisters!!!!!!!!

How's everyone else today?

My GP called me to tell me my blood test showed I have high cortisol levels - she thinks it may be due to the meds and is going to check and get back to me. Otherwise, just a few gripey pains in my belly and the sensation of enormous although no longer sore boobs so hoping that's all good

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well! AF came last night just after the superbowl ended - good timing so I'm officially back in the game! I have committed to not buying any hpt's or opk's.

Happy b-day mrs g!

Hoping to see more bfp's this month!

chili and grand - since there are 2 of you now, have you girls thought of starting a new thread in the pal since you're not ttc anymore and have passed this stage? it would be nice if there was a thread like that for all of us when we move on :)

Mpepe - YIPEE for being back into TTC mode! :dust:

I did start a PAL discussion thread for another TTCAL thread I'm on as well since there have been graduates but it's like here...the more the merrier and anyone is welcome to join! I just started it so we are only a few and the 1st post has updates of the ladies etc and due dates and stuff. :flower: Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-fetales-holding-onto-hope-9-months-pal.html

Happy Birthday MrsG :cake:
Glad you're back in the game, mpepe :thumbup:
Hey Grand, the name of the PAL thread just made me cry :cry: pathetic, hey? Hope I can join you there soon...
xx

Happy Birthday MrsG :cake:
Glad you're back in the game, mpepe :thumbup:
Hey Grand, the name of the PAL thread just made me cry :cry: pathetic, hey? Hope I can join you there soon...
xx

xx

Hon I'm all about tears!:cry: You are more than welcome to come any time...warming up a space for you now :)

YAY Mpepe....glad to have you back with us. :happydance:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!

Grand - so glad you've got another post going...gives us all inspiration to bd as much as possible to get to that thread lol! Please keep a seat for me open :)

chili - are those levels related to stress? I remember reading that a while back but can't remember alot about the topic. I think I was reading up on it bacause I suffer from anxiety etc and was wondering if the 2nd mc was related to stress etc. Just try to stay as relaxed as possible and glad your dh is helping out.

I guess I'll start taking my epo again and try and get back to the old rountine. I do feel more relaxed about things so I hope I stay that way and don't get super obsessed about this.

There's a stadium full of seats ready and waiting for you all! :dust:

Hi everyone! :hi: I have been super busy with work and after work activites and such. My birthday was yesterday and my husband took me out to a nice dinner and gave me purple lillies also. I heart him!
I got his SA results back today and here they are: 75 mil sperm, 63% motility and 1% morphology (I believe thats the word they used). I asked them to explain and they said my husband's sperm only has 1% of healthy sperm. All the rest are abnormal and unable to penetrate an egg. She said its very low and would have liked to see better, but for now we will continue with the hsg on wednesday and the IUI when O time comes sometime next week. I am alittle sad, but others have had worse. It just sucks :(
Hope all the preggo ladies are doing fantastic! And all of my ttc beauties, I hope you are all getting ready to be preggo's! :kiss:

I got his SA results back today and here they are: 75 mil sperm, 63% motility and 1% morphology (I believe thats the word they used). I asked them to explain and they said my husband's sperm only has 1% of healthy sperm. All the rest are abnormal and unable to penetrate an egg. She said its very low and would have liked to see better, but for now we will continue with the hsg on wednesday and the IUI when O time comes sometime next week. I am alittle sad, but others have had worse. It just sucks :(

Sorry to hear the results weren't what you'd hoped for :hugs:

I'm really struggling to restrain myself and not poas. I'm 10dpo today. Nearly poas last night but managed to talk myself out of it. Then nearly did again this morning. Kind of decided I will probably land up testing tomorrow morning. Originally intended to wait until Saturday (CD31 and 14 dpo) but i don't think i can wait that long. Now it's kind of tomorrow morning or (if i can resist) thursday morning. i just need to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->