TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
she is a dollface ........... i love her name!

Thanks so much ladies!!! Now I need to go back and get my updates on all of you and how things have been lately!! Everyone is coming along and all your days will be here so darn soon!! :)

My DS asked me today if I was old. I told him I am older than him, but not very old. Then he asked if I was too old to have another baby, because he wants me to have a boy for him like I had a girl for his sister. Oh my, the things they say lol :) DH would be proud bc he wants four quite badly lol

Hi ladies!
Km-congrats on the beautiful new addition! You all must be so overjoyed. I'm glad to hear all is well.

Mammas-one more day until your scan...soooo exciting!

Nite- you are entering the 3rd tri, the home stretch is here. Yay!

Lomelly- a few short weeks (maybe less) and you will be holding that dear sweet baby, are you getting nervous or just totally excited? I'm sorry about the cankles but nice that you are done work soon. Do you have everything ready and waiting? I say go with Liam, I'm a little partial to it!
Afm-i've had a chest cold for the past 5 days which hasn't been too fun. I organized a fundraiser for work which was this past sat so I think I may have over done it and this cold got me. On top of that I have been hobbling for a week as my ass joint seems to be out of whack. I'm not even as big as I'm going to be and I'm already suffering! Wtf!?
It's V-day for me today...woohoo!

3rd Tri :happydance: woohoo! Hope these three months move quickly, I just wanna see her!!

Mamma: can't wait for your scan! I bet you are on :cloud9: that it is tomorrow!

Ready: Happy V day to you!:cake:

Lomelly: how you doing?!?

Mamma: keep us posted! I am so excited to hear.

I have my prenatal appointment in 2 hours. Been waking up with aweful leg cramps. They hurt like hell. Good thing DH is there to rub my leg. It is definitely chopping up my sleep though lately as its hard for me to fall asleep quickly after waking up to that kind of pain.

Nite-sorry to hear about the cramps. I had them every night for 2 months at the end of my pregnancy with DS. They shot me up in bed and almost brought tears to my eyes. I empathize and hopefully they have some solution for you.

Mammas-waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!!

Okay okay the official results are in............its a baby girl!

Ahhh, I thought I replied to this thread!! Sorry!!

Km, she's absolutely beautiful... And I love her name!! Enjoy your little angel!

Mammas, welcome to team pink!!! Thinking of any names already??

Ready, sounds like you're having a rough time... Hate chest colds! Hope it's gone by now! I'm getting pretty nervous and excited too... I can't believe it's almost here, surreal really. Everyone does love Liam more lol I just don't want to commit to either 100%

nite, how are you feeling? Any progress with your nursery?

posting pics later..........

we are naming her anastasia louise .......... and it just became funny that Iwas reading 50 shades when i got preggo ! lol

So it is a miracle, DH and I have agreed on a name that we both are very happy with. :happydance:

Little Miss: Aila Isabelle!:cloud9:

i love the name!

Im going with anastasia louise..............seems appropriate since i got preggo reading 50 shades of grey..............hahahaah

Lomelly: the nursery is in our bedroom :haha: we get half the room and she will get the other, good thing it is not too small. My DH is a web programmer and he even has his office in the our bedroom too. When Aila is big enough we will put her in my other DD's room, then we will have our bedroom back. DH's sister, who's daughter just turned 1, gave us ALL of her 0-6 month stuff. So the dresser is already full of clothes. I bought a rocking chair but we still need the crib and carseat. A few people want to throw us a shower since its been close to 7 years since my last one. I won't complain.

I love the names ladies!
Nite-that's great that you have received so much. My sister and sil both have stuff for us. We will have a shower because its been 9 years and its Dh first. Mil has bought us the stroller and carseat already which is great. But her room won't be set up until Dh gets the rooms done, probably not until November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->