TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Lomelly you will be swinging that boy around like he's a football. You may be nervous the first day or two but you will become an old pro in no time. I still have thoughts of dropping other people's babies but never do lol. Wait until you see how the dr/nurses handle the babies, they "one-hand" them, swing them around and never drop them (that I've ever witnessed).
I'll add this week's pic:

Attachments

• 20 wk belly.jpg
    20 wk belly.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
There are spots or something on this pic my mat and tub are not all gross like that. haha

In Watertown, Alberta and it is so beautiful. Heading to Drumheller soon. Just checking in to see how you ladies are doing. It is almost V-day!

hi nite!!!!

i am doing awesome!!!!

vday already!???? wow thats amazing!!!

Im gettiing bigger by the week...........almost a sweet potato here !!!

my gender scan is tminus 25 days away.........seems like forever but ive been keeping busy with school work and kiddos!

i really think its a girl but we will see...........i even checked into a private scan........um noone here in my town offers it! crazy right

baby moves about all the freakin time........baby loves chocolate hot wings and decaff coffee.........yummo!!!!

im thirsty all the freaking time!!! which makes for frequent potty breaks......wish that was over........

Happy V-day Nite! Smooth sailing :boat:from here.

I have to ask a question/rant (stop reading now if you wish)-So my MIL calls me AT WORk this am to ask if we had picked a theme for the baby. And I asked a theme for what? So she replies for the room or HOW YOU R GOING TO DRESS HER. WTF does that even mean? Like will she be dressed in a circus theme, or a jungle theme or a I don't even know what cuz I don't even get WTF she's asking. Do people dress their children in themes?????
1. Don't call me at work to ask stupid questions
2. Don't ask stupid questions
3. And wtf are you talking about??
I have to keep telling myself that she's just really excited but she drives me up the wall. I'm not a girly, frilly, frou, frou kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, I like to dress up, do my hair and make up but I'm not a pinky, frilly, bows, etc kind of girl (never have been). She asked if the baby would wear pink and I answered well it's next to impossible to buy baby girl clothes that don't have some pink in it. I said she won't be over the top in pink and not frilly, frou, frou. I like the little baby clothes that an adult could wear (not trampy but you know with pink leopard print, or cute little jeans with a peasant top or whatever). So she says, "well she will have some frills" and I respond (as I'm irritated that she called me at work to have this discussion and then she's telling me what she will have) "well we will see, but probably not". I know I"m being bitchy but it's the way she goes about things that really gets under my skin. Rant over!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and sorry to bitch but it IS Monday! :wacko:

nite, glad you're having fun on vacation!

ready, wow, what is your MIL on???? not only could that discussion have waited till you weren't at work, but a theme for clothes?? I wasn't aware such a thing existed. I agree with the no girly-girl thing, I mean you don't have to dress a little girl in a ton of frills and pink if that's not something you like. they can look just as cute in outfits that aren't pink and full of bows/frills... I don't know how you didn't get rude with her when she told you what your daughter will wear :haha: I know I would have been a bit rude... is this something typical of your MIL or is this something new for her?

mammas, if baby loves hot wings and chocolate, that's awesome for you! I hear you on the thirsty part... it sucks! you get so thirsty so you drink so much and then you get annoyed because you have to pee so much :haha:

Lomelly- 42 days left (give or take a few), holy $hit! As for the mil, she doesn't really get boundaries. Everything is always about her. She asked me also if "we are still having a granddaughter?" (after the 2nd scan last wk) instead of asking if she's still a girl or was it confirmed. She made it about her. I had a clipped tone when I was talking to her and not so friendly when I said that she probably won't be wearing frills. Don't tell me what my child will wear. She just doesn't really step out of her world to see that its not all about her and that she steps over lines. It was the same leading up to our wedding. It was what she was going to wear and who was sitting with her and how her pictures would be. I was annoyed. And Dh doesn't say anything especially if I say to him it bothers me. He hasn't quite grasped that.

ready, I hope DH isn't a push over with his mom... seems like someone needs to put a foot somewhere on her.. that comment with her having a granddaughter?? she's got some nerve alright. on the bright side, you're a banana! have you thought of any names yet?

I told Dh about her call to me AT WORK and said she asked about a theme we would dress her in and he said well like what in clothes with monkeys? R u kidding me? He gets defensive if I say anything about his mom and so he also said she is just excited, give her a break. Ya well we will see how much of a break she will get when she's overbearing and overwhelming me when the baby comes! I know I sound Bitchy but I really like my boundaries and I guess my family knows me well enough and so they don't really over step.
As for names we have picked one. I will share it with u ladies (we aren't telling anyone)...her name is Rylan.

Liam is my son's name...LOVE IT! I like Mason too though. Tough choice!

Wowzers, ok so I had a lot to catch up on! Sorry I've been MIA but it has been whacko over here lol!!
Loving the bump and scan pics ladies :)
Mammas- really hope now that it's almost September your days will fly by and your scan will happen in no time! Also hoping that baby cooperates for you and shows you the goods!

Ready- omg... The whole MIL thing... Takes its toll and I feel for you. My MIL was crazy at our wedding as well, and I'm super laid back about stuff like that as is the rest of my family. When my son was born, she was really excited and didn't push too far for boundaries at first, then as he got older she got a bit more, possessive? I don't know if that describes it right. But anyhow, when he was around 2 months old we were visiting them at their house, and she was holding my son and he was content. She said he needed to be changed so I went to take him and he had been sleeping, so he of course got mad and started crying. She had the nerve to say "oh see, already likes grandma over mommy! He wants to be with me!". I was SO upset I took him into the basement and changed him and cried my eyes out. My FIL flipped out on her about how insensitive and inappropriate that comment was, so I was grateful for that :) over time it's gotten much better. She still gets a little weird now and then but maybe as your baby gets older she will chill out!! Lol it's frustrating when you go through it though!

So, since August 7 I have had three bleeds, two or which ended up with me in the hospital overnight. Last one was August 21 st and after two nights I was released. Had my final fetal assessment on Wednesday and found out my silly uterus TWISTED sideways when it grew, dragging my placenta from posterior position to my lateral right and down closer to my cervix! So on Wednesday, at 36 weeks and one day, I was told I am going to have to have a c section next week!!!! I am SO excited to meet my baby girl but also nervous as Ive never had a c section before. DH is in British Columbia working and I don't have the date yet from the doctors so I can't tell him exactly when to come home. My doctor said she is really pushing for the 4th as I will be exactly 37 weeks and term then. They don't want to risk waiting too long as I could bleed at any time, I'm kind of a ticking time bomb for that lol. But... Still, SO DARN EXCITED!!!!! :)

So that's my update this far :) oh and also I've been held captive in the hospital until my delivery date since Wednesday. Had a horrid roommate who kept leaving the hospital grounds and fighting with her BF and coming in at all hours of the night. Thank god for DHs insurance I got a private room today! So my kiddos can come and visit me and it won't be so awkward and I won't have to corral them! :)
Im gonna check on here daily now and see how everyone is doing! Can't believe how far everyone is along now, it's so exciting!!!

Oh forgot to mention, at my scan baby girl was already estimated to weigh in around 6lbs 13 oz! So I think she will be a nice healthy weight for sure when she is born, maybe even beating her dad who was 7 lbs and born at 37 weeks :) we'll have a little competition going here! Lol

omg i can't believe its baby time for you already!!!!!! im so excited!!!!

km, you're delivering tomorrow??? amazing!! your little girl will be a nice healthy weight when she makes her appearance :) very exciting!!

Thanks Mammas and Lom!!

I am scheduled for the c section at nine am on Tuesday the 4th! Lol my cousin really wanted me to deliver today because it is his birthday lol but no go there :) I will be sure to update you ladies on the big day!!! :)

only two days away!! I bet time will just fly, and then before you know it... do you have any last minute preparations to make?

Finally back in civilization! Sorry about the MIL problems. I have them big time too. So frustrating. It's taken me years to get DH on board in understanding the situation. Why do they have such a hard time with boundaries.

Km you will be meeting your LO so soon. I am so excited for your.

AFM I'm doing pretty good. Baby moves around every now and then. I still get freaked out when I don't feel her for a while though. I swear my pervious miscarriage has really put a toll on this pregnancy when it comes to paranoia.

How are you guys doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->