TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I wish I had the balls to do an at home birth. My Dr is a super natural-granola hippie and is very supportive of the fact that I want a natural birth. She also has an amazing track record of helping women not tear...praying for that outcome.

I think that at home births are lovely. So great that you are going to try it out. Have you seen the documentary "Business of being born"? They just came out with another too. It's pretty informative...wish I had seen it before my first birth.

ready, my friend (the one who kinda pisses me off) is having a home birth with a midwife, I think that's great if that's what you want to do! Are you going to do a birthing pool?

5 more days ladies!! oh please don't be late baby :haha: I do NOT want an induction!! working on evicting him!!

Eviction notice :haha:

Do any of you guys know what decreased fetal movement actually is exactly? She is usually active but today I only feel her once in a while. When am I supposed to be scared? She does move just seems like she is sleeping a lot today. Does that happen?

Lomelly-get him out of there! Have sex while eating spicy food while driving over bumps! Lol
I am planning to have a birthing pool, the midwife said its one of the best pain reliefs. Happy thanksgiving!

Nite-they say to look for 10 movements(kicks, rolls, twitches) over a 2 hr period. I have noticed she will be super active and then every so often there will be a day where its not as active but there is still tons of movement. Have some juice and lie down for a bit and see what happens. If u r still unsure use the Doppler if u have one or get ur husband to put his ear to ur belly, he should be able to hear a hb. I woukdnt worry, she's probably just been growing and needs some rest.

Went to the hospital this morning just to be safe. Of course everything was perfect and now she has been moving a lot. :haha: Oh Lowell better be safe ThN sorry.

Here is the almost 30 week bump. Getting pretty large...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
nite, it's always ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry. no harm in getting checked, maybe she was just having a lazy day because she's been growing so much lol. you're smaller than i was at 30 weeks!! :haha: cute bump! he's been given an eviction notice but (like his father) does not listen! lol

ready, happy thanksgiving!! maybe all this turkey will induce labour?? wishful thinking.. been having sex, nothing happens :( and boy is it awkward to do! ate some Indian food moreso because I love it.. nothing! not even any cramps! and if I eat a whole pineapple I don't think it will make me do much more than throw up :haha:

maybe tonight we will take a drive on a nice bumpy road...

:wave: ladies, I have completely neglected this thread :blush:

I totally missed KM having her baby :dohh: She is just beautiful :cloud9:

Congrats on the pink bump Mammas!

OMG Lomelly, it's practically your due date!! :happydance: I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!

Nite, gorgeous bump! Your due date is the day before Holly's 2nd birthday :D

Ready in 3rd tri too!

Hope you're all well :D Looking forward to all the impending baby pics :lol:

Sap: So good to hear from you!!! How are you Holly doing? Miss you on here!
:hugs:

Lomelly-get that little baby boy outta there! How are you feeling? Did the turkey do anything?

Nite-the final 10 weeks (hopefully less)! Wow time is moving quickly! You are due around the same time as my cousin and his wife. Love the baby bump! You look great.

Sap-so happy to hear from you, how are things? Ur avatar pic of holly is so cute!

Mammas-where ya at? How r u doing?

Afm-im Turkey'd out and probably 5 lbs heavier! Lol but its been a great weekend with lots to be thankful for. My family all gave their opinions of our choice to do the homebirth (none too positive) but it comes from a lack of knowledge so I just let it go. Good news is I'm in the 3rd tri countdown...yippee!

hi guys!!

checking in!!!

lomelly - i hope you are in labor!!!

nite - 10 weeks!!! ahhh im bout 16 out......not even close to being ready!
ready.......our turkey day isn't until november......im jealous!~

Ready, can't understand why people feel the need to give you opinions when they are negative and you never asked for their opinion in the first place.... Glad you're all full of turkey! I lost my mucus plug today!! No blood at all, like gooey greenish jello... Gross lol but a good sign.

Nite, the last ten weeks just draaaaag. Have anything to help pass the time? When do you finish work?

Sap, so good to hear from you! How's the flat??

Mammas, I wish I was in labour lol I wanted to pop out a thanksgiving turkey ;)

Going to ask for a sweep from OB tomorrow, wish me luck!

Lomelly-things are starting...so exciting! Let us know what happens tomorrow. Things may just kick in tonight, can't wait to hear.

I had a sweep on my due date and had my bloody show that afternoon and then that night around 11pm I think it was I had my first contractions! So excited for ya!

I am actually a stay at home mom and really enjoy it. After I graduated university DH and I decided that I would stay home with the kids. My step-son has an autism spectrum disorder and is with us full-time as his mother lost all rights to him for making some very poor choices. So with him, my dd, and now this new one coming along I think I should have my hands full. :haha:

well ladies, I think this is it. I woke up at 4am this morning with really painful contractions that were coming every 10-20 minutes for a minute tops.. thankfully I had my OB appt this morning. he checked me and said I was almost 5cm dilated!! I was pretty shocked. I had lost some plug on Monday morning and a bit more at night but still...
anyways, he did a sweep, and about an hour and a half later I had my bloody show. just a matter of time now till contractions get 5 mins apart! still at around 15-20 mins apart.

Woohoo lomelly!!! This is it. You will see you baby boy soooo soon. You will do lovely I just know it. Can't wait to hear how things go. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Lomelly! I'm so excited for you. I hope things go quickly and smoothly for you. And yes soon enough you will be holding that precious little boy that you have been waiting for. Eeeeeee....sooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on your due date! What are the chances?
Can't wait to see pics of him (if you are sharing)!

still waiting on the contractions to get closer together so I can go into the hospital! holy crap do they hurt... I had a little taste of contractions when I took the misoprostol, and I'm not so great with managing pain lol. doing okay so far.
DH keeps asking if I'm okay, and what the contractions feel like. I said you'd never be able to understand.. he said try me. I said it's like someone is ripping out your balls through your ass.. and he looked kind of horrified :haha: I had a pretty good laugh over that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->