TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I think he will come tonight or early tomorrow morning.. will post pics from my phone later on if I'm conscious.. I just want to sleep

eeeeeeeeeek im so excited!!!

okay my baby is doing the not so much movement today......freaking out!

im at work all day........i may leave early......im just overly cautious this time!
are you at the hospital yet?

Lomelly you are hilarious, what a great description you gave to your DH. I will have borrow that one.

Mamma: if you are too scared go get checked. I finally did the other day. This happens to be too. I will have days of good movement and then a day or two with barely any. Usually they say not to worry to much till you are further along and baby is bigger. They told me at the hospital on Saturday to eat ice cream or a Popsicle or something sugary and sit or lay in a quiet room (during the time when the baby is usually the most active) and that there should be around 10 movements in about 2 hours. Let me know if you start to get more movement.

Omg I showed up at the right time! Good luck with a speedy and safe delivery lom!!! Soo exciting!!

Ladies, I'm loving the name choices everyone has, so darn adorable! And all the bump pics you look soooo amazing!! :) the final stretch is in sight, now when I look back everything seemed so fast? But being in the thick of it it sure didn't seem like it! I can't believe how time has picked up now, Pearl is 5 weeks old, and it seems like I had her yesterday! Funny how pregnancy drags on and on and then when they arrive its like BAM time goes into warp drive!!

Ready, I think that is awesome you want to go the home birth route! That was something I had been wanting to look into but couldn't due to the complications. I say that is an awesome thing to do :)

I'm going to keep creeping here and there when I get the opportunity! After all is said and done we should maybe do a private Facebook group? Would be nice to continue keeping in touch!! :)

Good to hear from you KM!!

Lomelly can't wait to hear how you and LO are doing. :hugs:

Why do I have morning sickness again? It's been almost a week now. Ugh! Can't wait for no me nausea!

Lomelly-I hope you and baby are doing great! I can't wait to hear.

Nite-sorry you are feeling poorly. I had a few mornings a couple of weeks ago that I woke up and gagged and was dry heaving and all I could think was OMG I can't deal with morning sickness again. Luckily it passed and I hope yours does too.

KM-so nice to hear from you and I can't believe your LO is 5 weeks already! That's insane. It really does go by too fast. I keep looking at my 9 yr old and wonder where the time has gone. It really is precious. I'm all for keeping in touch on FB if everyone decides that's what they want to do.

Mammas-how's that baby doing? Moving more today?

AFM-I've started already with the getting up in the middle of the night to pee and the 3rd tri insomnia. WTF? I'll post a pic of my belly so you can see how low she is, I think that has a lot to do with the need to pee. Everything is just so much earlier with this one as to what it was with my ds.
I'm starting to have anxiety about going on MAT leave with the decrease in pay. I've started buying clothes, diapers, wipes, etc so I'm not freaking out next year. My DH is a self-employed contractor which can either mean great money or if things are slow not so great. I know I need to relax and see what happens but I don't feel prepared financially.
I also wanted to share a pic of my arm. This was the result of a student botching my blood draw yesterday. He was nervous to begin with so he was shaking when taking my blood which resulted in him losing the vein and so he decided to start digging around in my arm for more blood. I screamed because it hurt so much. Not a good time! lol (I react to latex so that's what the red lines are to the sides).

Attachments

• 27 wk belly.jpg
    27 wk belly.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
I agree! We should def keep in contact after this, FB works for me.

Ready: your poor arm!! Your bump is so cute and tiny. I'm Huge right now. I have also got the night pee wakings (had them since my bfp though) and random attacks of insomnia. I feel her even as I type this from the top of my ribs down to erm well... Really low. She is pretty much hitting the seat cushion I'm sitting on. :haha: I can't believe how long she is. I don't know how I'm going to handle her getting bigger than this.

You guys know any good resources to help me make a good birth plan? I know what I want but sometimes I wonder if there is anything I'm missing you know.

OT but I'm getting weirded out. My friend passed away this past week. This is the forth person who has passed on since I've been pregnant, all of them sudden and before their time was up. :cry: 2 months ago my cat died and this morning I am in the kitchen slicing an apple for DD's lunch and I look into the bird cage right in front of me and sure enough..bird is dead...just lying there. And there I am 7am trying to explain to my 6 year old that her other pet died. What the heck is going on. I have done really good about staying strong emotionally for baby but seriously...can the death stop for a couple months. :nope:

Nite-im sorry u have had to deal with so much loss. It's never an easy thing whether it be a person or an animal. I just googled birth plan and a bunch of sites came up. The one I printed off was 4 pages long! Who knew there were so many things to consider? And I know what u mean about length of baby, I think she is going to be huge! Luckily for me she's folded in half but I feel bad for her as she grows cuz there's not a lot of room in there! Dh is 6'2 which scares me a bit as I'm only 5'1. Ds father us 5'9 and the tallest in his fam so ds was only 19 in which at times felt massive but he really wasn't. Only time will tell!

oh nite how terrible!

well this little lady is moving all over the place now........must have been a growing spurt!

my cousin commited suicide two weeks ago and my uncle passed two days ago........i swear........know how you feel nite!

ready - your bump is so cute!!!!

i wanna see lomellys baby already!!

Ya some of these individuals who died committed suicide too. Is just been shocking to say the least.

Nite, I'm sorry to hear about the losses... It's so hard to deal with when you're pregnant and emotional, let alone normally. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook look up "Laura tilbury", it will say Kitchener Ontario or university of Waterloo.. Can't remember lol.

Mammas, your girlie is moving around lots now?

Ready, you are carrying low now.. Maybe baby readjusted position? Or is dropping down into place? Ask your dr for a scan, not like we have to pay for them :)

When I get home ill update you on what went down and post some pics! Being discharged soon

Do you know if you can bring your own laboring gown to the hospital? You know instead of where the hospital one they give you?

Nite-wear whatever you want! They can't force you to change. This is another reason I want to be at home, I don't like to be told what to do hahaha.

Lomelly-I'm so so soooooo excited to hear everything!!! I hope you and that little man are doing well?
She has been head down and low for 6 wks now I think she is just getting big so it's noticeable how low she is. I had a scan a few weeks ago and saw where she was at. Now I know what's what when she moves (hands, feet, head, body), love it!

So I added Laura (lomelly) to fb and saw HIM! Omg he is so cute and I love love love the name Laura. Super huge congrats, enjoy every moment.

I just requested her! I can't wait to see him :) You can add me Elaine Kite.

How about you add me? Lol there are a few Elaine kites and most don't have a pic. Try me, probably won't find too many with my name Erin Mullarky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->