TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

:hugs: Try im sorry the old :witch: got u. I have so much hope for all of us. We just gotta keep on going xx

blue - glad to hear you are doing better!

try - sorry she showed! Don't worry, I'm right behind you!

AFM - temps plummetted today and got cramps starting so just waiting....Had quite a breakdown last night because I haven't been sleeping at all and just fed up with the constant insomnia and other crap. I told DH I don't think I can do this anymore, I think I just want to be back on my medication and not feel rotten every single day of my life.

Try I am so sorry she got you xxxxxxx

Try - I'm so disappointed for you hun - maybe a xmas baby?

Mpepe - we all bad days, it's such a hrad journey for some of us - big hugs for now

Thanks everyone! :hi:

I am ok with it. After all the bfn's I just knew.

Whatever.......

Not a alot of ttcal march testers huh? I wonder if I shall change the name of the thread!?......Maybe just a chit chat thread or something..... :shrug:

Well in 2 days I start my second round of clomid and second IUI this time too. Next cycle, IF there will be a next cycle, I may be starting injectables.....we will see.

Have a great weekend everyone! I have a friend coming today for 2 days!

Yeah perhaps it could be just a chit chat thread so we can all catch up and have a gossip.

Have a good weekend with your friend Try.

:hi: to everyone hope u all have relaxing weekends xx

I hope everybody is having a relaxing weekend xxxx

:witch::witch::witch: found me :growlmad:

oh well, gonna have a glass of wine tonight! Have a nice weekend everyone!:flower:

Bahhhh! Mpepe - so sorry she got you! Hope you enjoyed the wine - I always binged on wine and blue cheese when she snuck up on me.

How's everyone doing this weekend? It's quiet eh?

I had a lovely evening out with some girlfriends last night - lovely meal and company. Drove home feeling all warm inside at the wonderful friends the last 2 years has surrounded me with - our experiences really sort out the wheat from the chaff don't they girls? I know that the friends I have now are great friends who'll see me through all sorts.

Also am looking at booking a trip back to see my OH's family in Peru at Xmas - it's SO EXPENSIVE!!! We have to do it every couple of years but costs us more than our mortgage really - flights alone is £3000 and that's just international - then we have 3 internal flights, somewhere to stay (can't stay within laws for 4 weeks!!??) and all the other gubbins. The perils of falling in love with someone from the other side of the world!

Hi

Mpepe :hugs: hope u enjoyed your vino and dont have a sore head today!

Chilli, glad you had a good night and you have lovely people surrounding you.
Woah cant believe how expensive your flights are!

How is everyone else doing?

I am just resting, watching TV and ordering DH to make me cups of tea :haha:
Dont know how much longer I can milk being an invalid for!

Have a relaxing day xxx

hows everybody doing today xxxxx

Morning Cla how r u?

Im good feeling lots better, but had a bit of bloody cm this morning. I hadnt bleed at all so this was a bit strange. I think Im due to ovulate so perhaps thats why ive got lots of CM and the blood leftover. Anyway thats prob TMI.

We have sunshine and blue skies yipee. Although im just gonna sit in all day.

you are oving are you going to take advantage to this or have you got to wait xx
im good just soooo tired our next door neighbours where out on the piss all day so when they came back they decided to have an argument from 11.30-02.00 so im not in a good mood, put it this way i bet the whole street could here it.
isnt the weather lovely , it was great walking rian to school with a bit of sun

No will wait to have 1 af before we start again, I dont want anything near there at the moment :haha:

That was nice of your neighbours to keep you all awake!

the bloody cheek of it they have only just got up, its all right for some

Chilli, good friends are needed and do help with so much emotional stuff. I am glad you have wonderful friends! :) AND it sounds like you had a lovely time this weekend. Very happy for you!

Blue, well IF its ovulation, and you are waiting until af, then that means 'roughly' 2 weeks from now she will come and then you may proceed to ttc! :)
Hope you are well!

Mpepe, dang it :growlmad: I hope you enjoyed that glass of wine! I know I wouldv'e! Last night (day 3 of af) I had 2 ginormous glasses of diet caffiene free coke with whipped cream vodka. Got so hot I just had to bother DH! Sucks because af is here for me, so I couldnt do anything. Blah.....BUT I will say this.It was so hot that I will have a nice glass on fertile nights so I can be sexy and pounce on DH! :rofl:

Cla, how rude of your neighbors!!! I have a stomper living above me. She's a doctor, so she has all different shifts, so she stomps at all hours! :lol:

I seen a psychic saturday and boy did she know me!
She knew about my mc last year and said I had another one. We are assuming its the other one I wasnt sure I had in july 2008. So I mustve been pregnant for sure then too, but had an early mc. I was a week late for my period and a blood test at the lab I worked at was positive.....then a few days later I got a heavy painful period....lasted 10 days......wanst sure if pregnant for real, because A) wasnt trying B) didnt make it to doctor's office to confirm.....now I know. She said more but I am afraid I have to go get ready for the day and if I have some computer time later, I will update! :)

Oh yes try u must update us on the other stuff she said, me and mum keep saying we are going to go and see one.

I saw a bloke about a year and half ago he was a holistic palm reader. Told me about gynea problems to which I said no dont have any (well I bloody have now) anyway he mentioned children and pointed at one part of my hand and said " I see 1 child here" then he moved to another part of my hand and said " i see 2 children here"

I wonder if the 1 child was the LO we lost? could be coincedence.

I love anything like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->