TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Hi Ladies hope you're all well. We are busy here having visitors every day. Its so tiring but nice to see people. Isaac is doing well. He looks like he is gaining weight as his cheeks are getting chubby.

Going back to hospital on friday to make sure Isaac's bloods are normal.

Blue I can't believe he is 2 weeks old already

I know time is flying by the days all melt into one. Your girl will be here before you know it!

Right i better go and hang the washing out, I am doing a load a day at the moment for him. Poo gets everywhere!

Poo for you and baby vomit everywhere for me! LOL

The babies have way more wash than us all! :haha:

I have so much cleaning to get done in our house before friday. I have the babies godparents coming down fri into sunday, then my inlaws come down sat into sunday then my gram, step dad and his girlfriend, my brother and his girlfriend and my other brother and sister all on sunday.....the babies are getting baptized sunday. Lots of company and most of them have not seen the babies in person yet! I am sick with allergies and a cold and so behind on my house stuff. Yawn**

I love chubby baby cheeks blue!!! My preston is a chubby boy!

try good luck with sunday dont forget to put some pics on

Oh I will!!! I cannot believe how big they are already!!! They are supported sitters now!!! :)

Preston was giggling when I was changing his onsie this morning. I guess it tickled him! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon Try and that you get all the housework done before company arrives. Have a lovely day on Sunday. I bet all the family will love meeting the twins.

I hope so! They are calling for a small snow storm on sunday. So far it looks like it is going to miss the family. Everytime I try and have something, bad weather hits! :lol:

Oh well, no use crying over it!
Hope all the mommas and the babies are doing great!!!

Cla, you changed your pregnancy ticker to rainbow from pink??.....

Fingers crossed the snow stays away this weekend Try.

Spent all day up the hospital, poor little Isaac is like a pin cushion. They couldnt get blood from anywhere. We waited all day for the results and then had to have more blood taken which they eventually got from his wrist. Anyway results are back now and they say they are ok, but want us back in 2 weeks to double check. The Clacium had come down more but apparently potassium was high. He is fine in himself so thats good.

Hope you all have a good weekend x

Try I was reading that a lot of gender scans was wrong so I thought they were wrong. But I had a private scan today and the baby is a girl lol

Hey everyone hope you are all keeping well!

Isaac is doing really well thanks Try, He is gaining good weight. We have to go back to hospital next friday just to check the bloods again but I am sure the calcium will be normal as it was coming down last week. Hopefully we will be discharged.

Bless him he has lots of Milia spots on his face, I know they will disapear but it looks so raw and sore.

How are the twins and how was the baptism?

What are millia spots?....I have never heard of that before? Poor Isaac! :hugs: from me!

Babies are good. Preston is such a serious but content baby. Kiera is always smiling and if not smiling she is throwing up and screaming.....I was giving her a bath about an hour ago and out of nowhere she started screaming hysterically!!!!!

This acid reflux for her is so so bad :( But we dont have an appointment again until march 17th....ugh. I feel so bad for her.

The baptism was great. They didnt make a peep through the whole thing!

They call them milk spots, they are quote common and not a problem they just dont look that nice. He weighs 9lb11 now and has gained a pound in a week! ugh and he just threw up his whole feed everywhere I had to bath him as it got in his hair. He gets a lot of wind.

Glad the twins are doing well, apart from the reflux poor girl. I hate seeing them upset.

Yeah cla, it went on the sofa. Oh and the joys of baby boy weeing on you when you change them :haha:

:hi: Girls,

It's been a while since my last post, so just popping in to say hello. I can't believe my little girl will soon be a month old. :shock: Where did time go?

Blue - Glad to hear that Isaac is doing well. Wow, over 9lbs already? Coco has her 1 month check up on Friday, and I can't wait to find out how much she's grown.

Try - Happy to hear that the twinnies are doing well. Are you all settled into the new house?

Cla - Almost 20 weeks, woop woop! And congrats on team :pink:!

Chilli/Tiger - Hope you ladies are doing well.

The time does seem to fly by so quickly!!! Mine are almost 4 months!!! Crazy! Its so beautiful though. Bittersweet. Try so hard and so long and here it is and it is flashing by right before our eyes.

Hope coco and isaac are doing great! Cla, hope you and baby belly are great as well!

Weare settled in to our new house ok now but we are having alot of issues about a gas pipeline running through our backyard (through the whole developement)....we were told 10 feet was on our property and now after we spent our savings and put up a garage they want us to tear it down because they say the gas pipeline (easement) is 50 feet, almost half of our backyard!! WTH! So because its not in our title search or our deed we have a huge fight in front of us and someone better fix it,pay for it and compensate us for it. We are so pissed!

So ladies, not much longer before going back to work huh?

Oh crap Try, thats terrible. As if you need that hassle. There is always something sent to try us!

Hope everyone is well and having good weekend.

Dh is picking uo a chinese, thank goodness as can't be bothered to cook.

Isaac has had the all clear for calcium levels in his blood so thats great news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->