TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Thank-you girls. I amso obsessed with him I am his stalker! :haha:

He weighed 7lb7 Neffie. he went down to 6lb11 and is being weighed again tomo. How are you and Coco getting on?

Haaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaah! Blue!!! He is beautiful!!! Isaac, you are one handsome little boy!

Neffie, any other little pics of Coco?....

Cla, I am watching you like a hawk! :shock: :haha:

Congratulations Blue and Neffie!!!!! Your babies are beautiful!!!! :cloud9: Hope everyone is recovering well!!!

Cla, congratulations for your second tri!!!!!

Blue - That's about the same amount of weight Coco dropped as well. Down to 6lbs 11oz and then was up to 7lbs 2oz a few days later.

Tiger - :hi: Good to hear from you. Hope you and baby are doing well.

Cla - Yay for 2nd tri! Woop woop! :happydance:

AFM, can't believe it's been over a week since Coco was born. Where has time gone?? :shrug: Everyday with her is such an adventure. :cloud9: She's changing a bit each day, and OH & I are learning so much about her patterns with each passing moment. She's doing great so far (knock on wood!). The nights are still long, but we're taking it one day at a time. Breastfeeding is coming along well. I've expressed a few times to relieve some engorgement. It worked out pretty well, as OH was able to participate in feeding. And so far, she doesn't seem to have any nipple confusion (knock on wood again..).

Here are some pics of my little princess...:kiss:

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

Neffie, she is so darling!! She has gorgeous eyes!!! Trust me Neffie, the time flies by so quickly! I mentioned to my husband last night that I think I'd like to try again in maybe 5 years or so. I love being a mom and all that comes with being a mom!

I really love coco's orange hat! Gorgeous!

OMG Neffie -she is GORGEOUS!! I want one... another one!!!

And Blue - can I have one of those too please...so snuggly

Mind you, still wouldn't swap my little petal

Aww coco is gorgeous xxxx

Had to take Isaac to hospital yesterday I noticed a small pea sized lump on his neck, GP sent us to hospital and they advised that it is subcutaneous fat necrosis. They believe it has been caused by the forceps delivery. They then took bloods and he has high calcium. They want to see him again on tomo to repeat bloods.

The registrar also mentioned cold stress, after delivery he was monitored as he was cold and placed under a lamp. The doc said to keep room temp at 21. over night it has been about 18 in our room. I swaddle him in a gro-swaddle and the put a cellular blanket folded twice over him. He seems plenty warm enough. I am now worried if he is warm enough over night. He always feels warm to touch on his chest.

Will keep u updated x

Oh blue your poor little man I hope he is ok xxx

Thanks cla hoping they can give us some answers tomo.

Just wanted to pipe in my CONGRATULATIONS to Blue and Neffie for their new bundles of love - Very adorable both of them!

Also Try - your family is beautiful...I can't believe you are juggling three...one is taking all my time!

Congratulations also to Cla for your pregnancy! :dust:

blue i hope everything goes ok today

Blue - Thinking of you today. Hope everything went well. :hugs:

Thanks Grand!

Good news Isaac's calcium levels have gone down, they are going to see him again next friday to make sure they have come down to normal level. so pleased, I got myself into a bit of a state about it all.

Hope u all have a good weekend xxx

Phew!!! So glad Isaac is much better! And I can'tblame for being in a state about it. It's your baby! I would have been too! :hugs: Very glad all is ok!

Hi Grand, thank you! How is little man! I think if I were able to breastfeed the twins, I would be much more busier than I am with formula feeding them!

I cannot believe my twins are 3 months old!!!!! Holy Canoli!

Hope you all are well!!! I am loving this!!!

I had a scan today to check my cervix and everything is looking good.
On a good note We are having a little girl, I had to keep asking her if she was right and she was pretty sure

Attachments

• c1a0b81c.jpg
    c1a0b81c.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
:flower: Cla!!!! How awesome for you! Just wait until you start clothes shopping for little miss!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Now that the twins are getting older, I have less and less time to get on here and less time to get things done around the house!!! they are up more and want mommy!!! :lol:

I am so exhausted!!!

Hope all is well!

I have already been looking and they are so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back