TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Blue that's fantastic news Hun, how does it feel being a mommy xxxx

It's lovely to hear you so happy, I bet daddy is over the moon with him

Oooh Blue - congrats hun - love the names! my first daughter had a very similar birth but was a very easy baby so hopefully Isaac will be the same! Get some rest and enjoy

:hi: Girls,

Sorry about being MIA the last few days. But as you suspected, I've been rather busy spending and savoring these precious moments with my lovely daughter. :cloud9: There is truly no other feeling in the world that quite compares to the joy of becoming a mother and seeing and holding your baby for the very first time. Getting all emotional just writing about it...

As much as I would love to be able to share her name with you all, I've decided that Coco would be the best way to refer to her on the forum...long story short, and without going into too much detail, it's for privacy purposes. I hope you guys don't mind...

She was born on Jan 30th weighing 7lbs 6oz, and measuring 21 inches long. :) Will post some pics & my birth story later. Thanks everyone for thinking of me these past few days. :kiss: Will try and catch up properly when I have some free time.

Blue - CONGRATS!!! :dance: Sorry to hear about the long labor, but isn't it so worth it?? Soak up every minute with your little bundle of joy...I can't believe my Coco is already 3 days old....I don't want her to grow up. :winkwink:

p.s. It was an interesting PAL ride, but I'm glad we were able to share it with each other as bump buddies. :friends:

Many congrats Neffie - so pleased for you too.
Here's a weird thing, Coco weighs the same as is the same length as Ella was at birth!!!!!

Congrats neffie I can't wait to see coco xxx

How are you getting on blue xxx

Blue - CONGRATS!!! :dance: Sorry to hear about the long labor, but isn't it so worth it?? Soak up every minute with your little bundle of joy...I can't believe my Coco is already 3 days old....I don't want her to grow up. :winkwink:

p.s. It was an interesting PAL ride, but I'm glad we were able to share it with each other as bump buddies. :friends:

Thanks Neffie and BIG Congratulations to you and your DH. :happydance: :yipee: I can't wait to see your pics and read your story.

PAL really does change your thought process about the whole pregnancy thing, although I wish I never had a loss I do believe that it has taught me to appreciate life and also be grateful for everything that I have. Especially this little man. Who kept me up till 6 am this morning!!!!!! bless him. My milk came in and he gorged himself so was sick quite a lot.

Thanks Chilli, hopefully he seems quite content!

Cla, Im getting on ok thanks, In quite a bit of pain with the stiches :sick: Can't walk about very easily and sitting down is literally a pain in the arse! I suppose I didnt think that I would feel like this after. Luckily my Mum has come to stay with us for a few nights to help out.

Hey NEW MOMMIES!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so very proud of you both and so very happy for you both as well!

Neffie, Coco's picture in your siggy is precious! What a pretty little princess!!! :)

Thank Goodness your milk came in!!! I did not get engorged what so ever with the twins! But I can still squeeze some out and I let Kiera latch for a little just to give her something.....

I am so so so happy for you girls!!!

Now we can watch Cla progress..... :)

Hope all is well! Today is my birthday, I am quite young, 27. :haha: I am enjoying my family for my birthday and all the HE has given me.

Take care girls! Will check in again soon!

:flower: :kiss:

Baby Kiera, Baby Preston and Big Sister Hailey..... I am smitten.

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
Blue - When are we going to get to see pictures of Isaac? I'm waiting...:haha:

Try - Happy Birthday!!! :cake: Hope you have a great one. And what a cute picture of all your babies. :kiss:

Happy birthday try and can I say you have got beautiful kids xxx

Yes I keep meaning to post some, here you go

Attachments

• Isaac_Card.jpg
    Isaac_Card.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
And another.

Attachments

• P1040344.jpg
    P1040344.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Blue - Awww, he's just gorgeous!! :kiss: How much did he weigh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->