TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

It's about time I got to see some pics Of these growing babies ;)

Thats great news Blue!!! Happy to hear Isaac is much better!!! :)

Blue - Glad to hear that Isaac is doing better.

Try - Ouch, sorry to hear about the easement situation...that stinks! I sure hope that they pay up the money you spent on the garage.

Cla - Happy 19 weeks!

AFM, Coco had her 1 month check up, and all was well (knock on wood). She's changing with each passing day. She's starting to look around & observe things so much more. I just love passing my time with her. :cloud9: I go back to work in less than 2 months, and I'm so not looking forward to it. :nope:

Hi all, wow time is flying!!!!

Congrats Cla on team pink - girlies are such fun to dress!!!

We're great here thanks Neffie, although could do with a full nights sleep but my girls are so lovely! OH is away for a week and I have to admit I've really enjoyed having the girls to myself - they've been such fun!

Try - sorry to hear you're having issues with your house - hope you can get a good resolution! Wanted to say about the reflux... if it's causing her pain ask your doc if they can give her rinitilin (can't remember how you spell it) Eleanora has been on it for a few months now and it was like having a different child, made her soooo much better.

anyhow, apologies for anything I've missed girls, I'm permanently shattered, but hope you are all doing great

Hi lovely ladies hope you are all ok.

Isaac and I are having our first outing today just me and him. Going to super market then visiting friends.

He has a lot of wind, I am trying feeding him laying down on my back and him laying on top of me. my milk is really fast flowing so i hope that this may help a bit. Any one else know any good tips for wind?

Good luck with your first trip out together xxx

I know I need to go get ready, washed my hair and got my clothes together yesterda. Its like a military operation. goodness knows hoe Try does it with twins I take my hat off to you girlf!!!

Happy 20 weeks to Cla xxxx

I am so tired! :lol:

Hey ladies! :hi:

Chilli, she has been on rantidine for 2 months now and it has changed much of anything yet.....Its horrible. I have an appointment for them for their 4 month check up and shots on monday so I will ask them what else we can do then. I am afraid the acid is eating away at her esophagus and stomach lining....its bad.....she vomits tons of clear stinky acid....or formula....ugh....She screams through all her evening feedings but sleeps decently at night....they both are still hungry every 3 hours!!! Preston and Kiera will eat 4-6 oz at a feeding (with some cereal in bottle to help keep tummies full) and they are still up screaming to eat after 3 hours....8pm - 1130pm - 3am - 6am and 9am is the normal bedtime to morning nap schedule.....I think its time for an actual first food....who knows....I am just tired.

Still alot of house crap going on but havent heard much in the last 2 weeks.....still working on it....

How is everyone?

Cla any names picked out for lil miss?

Cla, here are some recent pictures of the twins and our DD!!!

Attachments

• Kiera 3.5 months.jpg
    Kiera 3.5 months.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Preston 4 months.jpg
    Preston 4 months.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Hailey balloon horse.jpg
    Hailey balloon horse.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Mommy with twins 4 months.jpg
    Mommy with twins 4 months.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Try they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely, melt my heart. Hailey is such a pretty girl.

Sorry to hear K is still having problems feeding, its hard work for you. Good luck at your appt.

Happy mothers day for tomo ladies xxx

Omg try your eldest is a spit of you and the twins are so adorable.

Happy Mothers Day to you all over there!!!! Our Mothers Day here is in May.

Hope you all did something nice for mothers day!!!

Any pics of any of the babies??....I bet they are growing super fast!!!

:hi: Girlies,

Just stopping by to say hello. Long time no speak...looks like we're all busy with our little ones.

Try - Love your avatar pic! Just adorable! :kiss: Hope you and the twinnies are doing well, and are all settled into the new house.

Blue - How is little Isaac doing?

Cla - Hope things are going well with the pregnancy.

Chilli/Tiger - Hope things are well with you.

AFM, Coco is a little slice of heaven. :cloud9: She'll be 2 months tomorrow, :saywhat:!!! She's growing up too quickly! Every minute spent with her is a joy that is just inexplicable in words. I'll be going back to work in a few weeks, and am absolutely dreading it. We finally found a daycare for her. The people there seem lovely, but the thought of leaving my baby with anyone else, let alone strangers is not boding too well with me right now. Guess I'm just going to have to take it one day at a time...:shrug:

Hey neffie and everyone else.

Glad to here coco is doing well, boo to going back to work :( It will make all the time so much more precious. I am sure that the people will look after her really well and she will love it.

Isaac is great, smiling and cooing lots. He manages to go 4-5 hours some nights which is good. He feeds constantly still. He is permanantly stuck to my boobs.....

Cla, congratulations on a baby girl!!!!! The older posts won't load for whatever reason. Do you have a name or a couple of names picked out yet?

Try, you're babies are so beautiful!

Neffie and Blue, congratulations on making it past the hardest part! Postpartum hormones!!!! :)-

Neffie, I hear ya about leaving Coco at a daycare, I absolutely hate it! The first couple of months I would cry that someone else got to spend all day with her, and of course no can take care of your baby like you can, not even DH! But it gets better, I promise! If daycare isn't doing something you agree with, just mention it, if they are a good daycare they'll adjust to your needs for Coco.

We had to tell them to make sure Addyson slept longer because she was only taking 30-45min naps at 3 months old. I said I didn't want to feed her food until she was 6 months which they followed but I'm going strictly by the baby food processor which is supported by the American Pediatrics Society which is one new food for 4 days, then introduce a new food. The first day, I gave them home pureed peas that I sent with her and when I picked her up, I saw on her daily log sheet they also gave her carrots and apples. I was livid! But when I told them this is how I wanted it done, they started doing it. So yeah! Addyson turned 6 months a week and a half ago! Her six month follow-up is Monday, I love finding out how much more she weighs and how long she is. The 3-6mon oneies are too small now, we're strictly 6mon size.

At 4 months she started sleeping in her own room but we stll keep her in a nap-nanny. It's a contoured pillow to keep her more up-right. We got it because we thought she had reflux but she didn't, but it has helped with all the stuffy noses she has had lately. She's still in it now b.c she can roll over but she's not proficient enough at it where if she's uncomfortable she'll move so she just ends up getting frustrated and starts wailing!

As for work, I'm trying to find another job. Things aren't good at my job right now and I'm afraid cut-backs are coming. I put in an application for a teaching position but I don't think I'll heard anything until May. So wish me luck!

Sorry this is so long! I'm so happy for all you ladies!!!!! :cloud9: Just keep loving those babies!!!!!!

Hi Tiger :hi: so lovely to hear from you! I can't believe Addyson is 6 months now, wow.

Good luck on the job front keeping fingers crossed fx

:hi: Girls,

Just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Coco started daycare today. A day of mixed emotions, but my little girl did fab!! I'm so proud of her. Now we just have to get her to start taking a bottle. She's still very much a boobie monster. :winkwink:

Oh neffie big hug :hugs: bless little coco. I don't think Isaac will ever take a bottle he is def a boobie monster.

Must post some pics.

hope you are all keeping well xx

Quick update. Coco took the bottle on just her 2nd day at daycare!!! :yipee: I'm so proud of my baby!!! :cloud9: Trying a differently shaped nipple did the trick. :thumbup: And she's still nursing like a champ at home (knock on wood!) so I'm one happy camper. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->