TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Happy 3 months coco! she looks adorable. we are lucky to have such gorgeous babies.

Cla!!! :haha:

I love love your little preggy bump!!! You are looking fab!!

I really miss mine!

Coco and Isaac are growing up so fast!

I love how adorable all of our little ones are!!

I cant believe my little ones will be 6 months next week!!!!!!! CRAZY!

6 months WOW, thats crazy. bless them.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, its bank holiday here so long weekend.

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!!!

We are doing the kitchen over and currently on the floors. Backsplash and little touches left and we are done.....phew!!!

:)

Goodness me try you are amazing having your kitchen done with twin babies!

:hi: Girls...hope everyone is doing well. A happy belated Mother's Day to all the stateside ladies. :flower:

Hey Neffie, Hope you had a lovely first mothers day!!

Hope u girls are all keeping well.

Poor Isaac has his first cold :(

Hey girls!!!

Wow, all of our babies are growing up sooooo fast!!! Can you believe we all hardly come on here anymore!!
Its almost summer time so it gets even busier!!!

The twins are 6 months, I cannot believe it!!!

Kiera is already rocking on her knees and takes a little crawling forward and backward....she is already ready to move! Boy am I in trouble!!!

Miss you all!!!!

xxoo :kiss:

Hey Try lovely to hear from you! Go Kiera Go! How are you going to keep up with 2 little crawlers :haha:

I have absolutely no idea how I am going to keep up! I am very very busy now while they are NOT mobile!!! :lol:

How are you and Isaac??

Oh by the way ladies, I am waiting for my patient donor egg packet to arrive from my former fertility doctor. I am going to donate eggs! Well.....as long as I am a good candidate and as long as I can have them or someone else give me the injections! I cannot do it myself!!!

I am truly very blessed and want to help someone who cannot use their own eggs! I tried discussing being a gestational carrier with my DH but he said NO WAY! But we agreed on being an egg donor!

Try that is such a lovely and wonderful thing to do. I can understand DH saying no to carrying a baby, I think that would be a bit much with the children for you.

We are all good here, Isaac has a play date with some friends tomo and baby massage on Tuesday.

I really love being a Mummy, I get emotional thinking about how lucky I am. I wonder if because of suffering a loss you appreciate more what you have. I certainly think so.

:hi: Girls,

Hope everyone is doing well. Boy, this thread sure has gotten quiet since we all had our babies. No surprise there though...we're all busy moms now. ;)

Coco is going to be 4 months next week!! :saywhat: When did my baby get so big??? :shock:

It really is flying by!

Hope you all have a good weekend. The weather here is gorgeous :)

Where are you at blue?

Our weather has been quite warm and rainy! I am on the east coast of the US!

:)

I am in the east of england! Its now back to be dull and grey! the sun didnt last long :(

Busy day ahead lots of things to buy and meeting my younger brother for lunch. And we got up late as Isaac is waking a couple of times in the night now (growth spurt I think)

How nice to meet your brother for lunch!!! :)

I often think the same thing when the kids wake up alot at night. Im going to ask at their appointment tomorrow. Preston still wakes uo a few times a night to eat! And, trust me, he is a big boy!!! :)

Our older daughter has only 3 more full days of school left and a few half days to complete for the summer vacation. I am honestly looking forward to the extra hand during the summer!!!

My Kiera is a wild child! She never sits still or ays still for a diaper change. She is crawling/scooting al over and getting into everything. Its just about time to baby proof the whole house! The swing, bouncer seat, car seat anything......she is wiggling her way out of her straps! Crazy!!

Oh that will be ovely for you to have a extra pair of hands, I bet she will love helping you and spending time with her brother and sister.

I don't know what I will do when Isaac starts crawling, he is already rolling over so I have to keep an eye on him at all times.

Off to have his injections this afternoon, so preparing for a grumpy baby later :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->