TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Surprisingly NO!!! He has beem doing very well actually!

Knock on wood!!

Its so crazy how different they are. One is holding onto things while standing and crawling fast all over the house and the other one rolls where ever he needs to go and is getting teeth!!! Awesome!

How is baby Isaac? Whats new with the little man?!

Oh thats good that his teeth didnt bother him. I bet its fun watching how different they are even thou they are twins.

Well he has mastered rolling from front to back now as every time he rolled onto his front I had to put him back. So now he can do it himself :thumbup:

We are off to meet a new little baby friend today.

What is the twins sleep pattern at night now?

Isaac is a bit sporadic, he goes down at about 7.30/8 then seems to stir again half an hour later then he has been sleeping until 3 am. He then seems to wake again about 6 am. he will drop off again for an hour after that.

Hi ladies! So good to see everyone is doing so well! My LO is 9 months old now! She only has one tooth on the bottom but she's been fussy on and off and not eating as much so I'm thinking another will poke through soon. She's been doing the army crawl since 8 months, a couple of weeks ago she started pulling herself up, and just a couple of days ago started to do regular crawling. She's getting so big so fast! Her favorite saying right now is "Ah-oh". :)

Try, you're kids are so beautiful!

Blue, is Isaac still waking up in the middle of the night? Addyson went through that too, unless something actually seemed wrong, like she lost her paci and was upset, we let her cry it out and in a few days she stopped doing it.

Neffie, I hear ya on the shots. Addyson's first set didn't go so badly but her second set, she was really upset!

Cla, you look great! You're so tiny!

Well we're going to try for number two soon! As of right now I'm "not trying, not preventing" but come August we'll really put some effort in it. I'm 33, so I really don't want to wait too long before I have another child. If DH and I met sooner in life it would be different. Is anyone else getting baby fever again!?!

Hi Tiger, so lovely to hear from you and Addyson is such a gorgeous girl, I love the picture. It won't be long til she's running around.

Yes he is still waking and having a good feed in the night. I am going to start weaning him so maybe that might help.

My DH cant wait to start trying again, I think we will wait until he is about a year. DH is worried that it could take a long time again. Its alright for them they don't have to do anything :haha:

Just been to a first birthday party, Isaac was taking it all in bless him.

Hello,

How is everyone? We are off to Ibiza on saturday, can't wait. Need to start packing, got soooooo much stuff to take for Isaac. It will be so nice to get away as we are having a rubbish summer.

Pic.jpg

Its a bit small but this is one of the proffesional pics we had done last month

Blue he is so cute I can't believe how much hair he as got

I know, people said it was a wig :haha: and considering Daddy is bald its suprising! lol!!

Good thing he takes after you then lol

OMG!!!! Tiger and blue your babies are so so beautiful!!! :cloud9:

Cla, wow, you are finally toward the end of your pregnancy! How do you feel?

As the twins are older and so mobile I hardly have time to do anything. I mean anything. It is so difficult to chase two babies all over. One goes one way and the other goes another. They tear toys out of each others hands and dig their hands in each others face. Can you say "Difficult"!???....Still have not had one full night of sleep yet. NOT ONE!!!

Hope to find some time to read the last few posts!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh bless you Try, it's hard enough with just one. Can't imagine two of the little monkeys! Yep still no full night sleep here either. He is waking 2 times a night most nights.

Anyway I am off on my holiday tomo, so will hopefully catch up on some much needed sleep as DH can take him off me.

Have a good weekend all xxx

Oh Blue your LO is such a cutie! I can't believe how much hair he has!

Try, I certainly wouldn't be able to keep up with twins and a toddler! No matter how tired you might feel, I just know you're doing an awesome job!

Thanks Ladies! :hugs:

I hope you gals get some needed rest as well!

Blue, yes I forgot to mention: HOLY HAIR!!! I love it!!!
Have fun on your vacation!!!

My af is knocking on my door as we speak. Ugh! :lol:

Congratulations Cla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats her name? What does she look like!!!??? How exciting!!! ;)

I cannot believe mine will be 9 months next week. Where has the time gone? Everyone keeps asking us if anymore are in our future and my reply is I 'may' want to try for one more and my dh's response is no! hahahahaha! :lol:

Going to Disney World next month! Can't wait!

I bet you cant wait to go to Disney, we will take Isaac when he is a bit older. I have never been (went to disneyland paris not quite the same!)

9 months wow thats amazing, need a new pic please!!! x

Cla you need to post pic of your baby girl in here!

We are off to wiggle and jiggle tomo, what ever that is! I will report back.....

Here are the kids at the grocery store! I think they were 8 months in this picture.

What is wiggle and jiggle? Sounds interesting!!!

People ask us why we are going to disney with the twins being so young still, but I tell them I still have an almost 8 year old who isn't getting any younger! ;)

I am very excited to go!

Attachments

• kids at grocery store.jpg
    kids at grocery store.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4
Try they are all so gorgeous you must be so proud of them.

I bet the twins will love disney, all the things to see.

Wiggle jiggle was basically singing and dancing, it was ok, probably aimed more at the older children but Isaac loves anything like that and it ment I got to meet up with some of the other mums who are all really nice.

Oh we had a lovely holiday by the way. It was very hot but Isaac was fine we would go inside over lunch for a couple of hours to get out of the midday sun. And we enjoyed a walk everyday.

Hey Ladies!!!

I was waiting and waiting for this to show in my update and it didnt so I had to search it and thats when I seen that blue responded last and I didnt! Sorry girls!

Hope you are all doing well! :hi:

I know my babies are growing fast so its no doubt that yours are too!!

Your vacation sounded relaxing with baby! I am hoping for the same!
Glad he likes the music and watching little people dance around! haha!

Kiera is now getting her first two teeth, so now they both have 2!
My DD Hailey started school this week and really likes it so far. She has cheer practice 2days a week and a game 1 day a week.Sunday school (church school) starts next sunday as well. Busy! Busy! Busy!

I am looking forward to my 6th wedding anniversary this month! Planning on a romantic rose petal and candle filled evening with a nice surf and turf dinner!

Miss you girls very much!

Hello :hi: Lovely to hear from you Try. Not long til Disney!!! :yipee:

We are off for a 4 night break at holiday village in a forest, they have a massive swimming pool with slides etc and lots of activities and nice restaurants. Can't wait.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

I will try and upload some recent pics if I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->