TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Awwww poor little man!!! I dont like when they have to get shots! :(

Mine get them tomorrow....they will be cranky and sicky.

Isnt the time flying right by??

well he has been rying on and off since he had his shots :( bless him I hope he feels better tomo.

Oh so you will have 2 cranky babies tomo. Time is certainly flying by, I dont know where the day goes. Before I know it DH is walking in the door from work.

Hope all u other ladies are well :hugs:

:hi: Girls,

Blue - I hope Isaac is feeling better.

Try - I still salute you for managing twins....bravo chick! :thumbup:

I'm with you....I have no idea where time is going. There aren't enough hours in the day to get things done. :wacko: Coco had her 4 month shots yesterday. She cried for 10 seconds, and was then back to her smiley self, lucky me! Oh, I forgot to tell you that we moved her to the crib in her room about a month ago (as hard as it was for us), and she's handled it like a champ. Still sleeping through the night. :yipee: She's already sitting up very well with support, so the next couple of months sure are going to be interesting. :winkwink:

Happy 4 months to the babies!!! :)

Poor little man Blue!!! Mine cried like heck for a min or so but are pretty good now, just sore thighs.

Neffie, that is awesome she sits up with support well!!!

I am trying to get mine to sit up on their own.

Kiera and Preston will be 7 months next week! Kiera weighs 15lbs 2oz and is 25 1/4" long....(20% tile) Preston is 19lbs 5oz and is 27 1/2" long (69% tile).....HUGE difference between kids!!! lol

Just wait til you hear them babble.....mamamama babababababa.....lol

Hi Ladies, Isaac all good now. Gosh Neffie you are lucky with Coco sleeping thru. Isaac still wakes at least once. And boy is he hungry.

Its the queens diamond Jubilee this weekend so its a 4 day holiday, we will be doing some celebrating with family.

Taking Isaac swimming this arvo for the first time.

Hello lovely ladies - sorry for being absent for so long - have been coping with never ending sleepless nights and not getting much of anything done! Glad to see you're all still around and well.

Time is flying huh? My baby is 8 months in 2 days - where did that go?

will have to do some reading back to catch up on you all, but while I do - much love!!!

Blue, what is the queens diamond jubilee? What kind of celebration do you have? Sounds royal!

Chilli, I feel you on the sleepless nights!!! Haven't had 1......not 1......night of straight through sleep from both babies yet. LOL

Yes its a celebration for the Queen, 60 years of being Queen. The country had a 4 day weekend, there were ceebrations each day. They had a Pageant of 1000 boats down the river Thames and a music concert outside Buckingham Palace which we watched on TV. We had a day with both our families, eating loads of food!

Hi chilli good to hear from you.

What is a good nights sleep I hear people talk about?!?! :haha:

Ha ha, glad I'm not the only one then on the sleepless nights!

Our jubilee has been great - one party after another... except for today which got rained off!

Hey girls!!!! :wave:

Hope everyone is doing well!

My kiera is standing by holding on to things and preston is just starting to rock on his knees. They are very opposite!!!

Hello!!! good to hear from you Try. Wow It won't be long before she is walking!

We are doing well, Isaac can roll from back to front but needs to master rolling back!

Awww Isaac sounds so cute!!!! :)

They grow so fast! I said to my husband the other day that they will be 1 in 5 months, I need to start thinking of a birthday party! :lol:

Im sure we are done with having babies but I try to convince my husband to try for another son in a year.....I think he will kill me! :haha:

Ha ha at organising birthday parties! I have even thought about it :blush:

I really want another baby but can't decide weather to try again when he is about a year or leave it longer. Or try sooner?!?!??! eeekkkkk

A few girls I met on here are already trying for number 2! Well one waited until baby was 9 months to try again, success quickly. Another just announced last month (her son was born in feb) that they are already TTC!!!

Oh my goodness!!! People get very broody after having a baby.

Now off to a baby class, lots of singing (badly) and playing.

Hope you had a great time at class!!!

It is almost summer here and the temps are in the high 90's and we are sweltering and sweating! The babies do not like the heat at all! They do, however, love water!

My oldest DD finished tball for the season and will be having a month long break before cheerleading starts up. Busy busy!!! :lol:

Its ment to be summer here and its raining and windy :(

We are hoping to go to spain next month first holiday as a family, I do worry a bit about the heat but if its too hot we can go inside in the air con!

Hope everyone else is well and have a good weekend x

Well its one of the Islands Ibiza, we have been a couple of times. Its lovely.

Maybe a nice picture after you come back??? :winkwink:

Preston's first tooth popped through his bottom gum yesterday!!! Yay!!! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->