TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Oh my gosh blue, Id love to see recent piccies of Isaac!!! I bet he is a big boy now! :) Well hopefully not TOO big! hehe!

So how is/was your holiday trip? I have not been swimming yet all summer and summer is just about to end. Labor day here, everyone closes their pools and sadly I do not have a pool.....yet. I told my DH that we must get a pool next summer!!

I lived in central air conditioning all summer!!!

Its less than 2 weeks until Disney!! Woohoo!

I am nervous to leave my house for a week with not having anyone to keep an eye on it so we have security people coming here this weekend to give us quotes and then hopefully schedule an installation!

We go next week Try!

Attachments

• 2012-08-16 12.45.41.jpg
    2012-08-16 12.45.41.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh My gosh Blue he is so stinkin ADORABLE!!!! I just want to kiss him! :kiss:

I cannot believe how fast our babies have grown!

Ooops! Sorry, I thought you were on holiday as you wrote it!

Thanks try :flower: He looks so grown up in that pic not really a baby anymore!

I know they are growing so so fast!

I just noticed this morning while looking at the safety sticker on the twins car seats that is says up to 22lbs and 29"! My son is too big for his seat and soon enough Kiera will be following right behind him! That means the next step up in car seats :'( No more infant seat/travel system. I am so sad!!!

Funny you should mention car seat, we are off to buy Isaac a new one tomo, he is too big for his infant one and is getting fed up with facing the back of the car. He should be 20lbs but he is about 19lb so I am happy for him to go in now.

So is anyone ttc yet?? lol

Our laws here say thhat the babies should be rear facing until 2 years old. Blah. I'd love for them to see me and daddy driving but thats the law. Another year and 2 months!

Yes, good question. Is anyone out there TTC? Are you?

Oh really that's interesting that they have to be rear facing for 2years?!?!

Not ttc yet, I have started to take folic acid thou. Think we will end of the year. DH is keen to have another one. I think he worries it may take some time like before. Who knows we will see.

After I posted about the car seat thing ( told to me from the kids pediatrician) I found papers attached to the ones they sent me home with last time, that you MAY turn your LO around at 1 and 20lbs but it is recommended to keep them rear facing until 2 because it is the safest for them to be.

Hmmm.

Honestly, almost everyone on here that I am close with had babies within the last 1.5 is already pregnant again! Most on their first cycle! HOLY SH*T!

I think maybe already being busy with a baby takes the stress of ttc!

Keep me posted!

Its baby madness out there! AGAIN! :haha:

Only 2 days to go till disney! you must be sooooo excited! Hope you all have a wonderful time.

How is everyone? its quiet on here.

Hope you had a good vacation try. can't wait to hear about it.

Isaac has a cold :( so he is not sleeping well but is ok in himself.

He is crawling now, army style. He is so fast and keeps going where I don't want him to :haha: well I didn't get much done before around the house I certainly won't get anything done now!

Blue, I would imagine your in Disney! I hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

Cla, I had to go back a few pages to see if you had your signature updated and congratulations! I love your avatar, your daughter is so stinkin' precious! Hope you're doing well.

Try, are you back from Disney? Did you have a good trip? How was it traveling with three little ones!?!

Hi Tiger, I was wishing Try a good trip to Disney, I am at home in good old blighty!

LOL, I should have gone back one more page and I would have seen you had gone to villiage forest! Well, how was that!?!

Oh it was great thanks, only for 5 days but enough to relax and have some fun.

oh my goodness just noticed your little one is 1 today Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to tigers little girl!!! Wow! 1 already!

I feel your pain, mine will be 1 next month.....already!!!!

The trip was ok. The drive there and back (16 hours each way) was great with the babies and my dd! I really have well behaved children......for now....lol
It rained every day (I mean thunderstormed)...disney has quite a bit shut down since they are building new things,but since I wasnt aware of that construction, I was disappointed. Oh well.

Ahh blue, the army crawl is so cute!!

Oh what a shame, did you prebook things? so can you complain?

They did well with the long drive bless them. Wow can you believe they will be one next month. Amazing. Must see some more pics soon.

Blue, at least were you able to get away this year! I have to watch my paid time off with work. Perhaps next year we can take a long weekend to the beach.

Try, that's aweful! I'm so sorry things didn't go better at Disney. That is not a cheap vacation either to have so much shut down! Completely unfair that they don't notify people of these things so they can plan accordingly.

Yeah, dd is a year old now!!!! She had a great b-day! She did well with her smash cake, the icing was really only on her hands and face, she practically didn't any of it in her hair! She took a few steps here and there a couple of weeks before her b-day but a couple days later, she really took off! It's amazing to watch her grow. Now we're expecting our second May 10th. I haven't been to the doctors yet. After a few mc and Addyson, I just didn't see the point of adding to the bill in the first trimester since they can't do anything for you in preventing a loss especially since at work I can get an ultrasound for free! And that's exactly what I did today being 9wks just to find out I'm having identical twins! CRAZY! So Try, any advice!?!

OH WOW!!!! That is amazing news Congratulations Tiger. Twins eeeeeekkkkkk bet you can't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->