TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Yes I spoke to my mum and she said the last thing you want is infection in the womb and tubes. So just erring on the side of caution.

Hi try, blue, cla, neffie, chilli. Just a quick check in. Have a pounding headache and can't take the computer glare

chilli - Yay!!!!

blue - never a dull moment. Sorry to hear about the infection.

Try - wow, awesome reading!!! You'll get news earlier than me :( I have to wait til Novermber.

K going to lay down now, take care everyone!

Hope u feel better today mpepe, we are a healthy lot lol

Er im on antibiotics now, think I may have infection so went to docs as slightly concerned as bit of discharge and it didnt smell tooo great (sorry TMI)

Anyway they are mega antibiotics gotta take for a week. So no drinking next weekend when we go to London to stay with friends :( but I dont drink really anyway so its not a problem would have been nice to have a glass of wine thou! Im rambling now lol.

Hope u all have great/relaxing weekends xxx

Oh My Gosh Blue!!!! I am glad you went to the doctors when you did before this 'infection' spread elsewhere!!! Glad you are ok! :hugs: Maybe clearing all things up and getting your body renewed will help a little beanie implant real good when you are ttc again!
It is a sick group isnt it?......:lol:
Enjoy your weekend as well Love!

Hi try, blue, cla, neffie, chilli. Just a quick check in. Have a pounding headache and can't take the computer glare

chilli - Yay!!!!

Try - wow, awesome reading!!! You'll get news earlier than me :( I have to wait til Novermber.

Hope your headache is gone now!
Mpepe, I just want news either way. If I am not meant to have a second child in my life, I would want to know now. I would rather stop revolving my life around a 'what if baby'.....ya know?.....I am perfectly content with march or may! :) November isnt too far away either! My last 2 years of ttc have flown by but I think because of my crazy involvement in ttc! :lol: Did you ever hear the saying 'days go by slow while years go by fast'......
Have a great weekend!

Er im on antibiotics now, think I may have infection so went to docs as slightly concerned as bit of discharge and it didnt smell tooo great (sorry TMI)

Anyway they are mega antibiotics gotta take for a week. So no drinking next weekend when we go to London to stay with friends :( but I dont drink really anyway so its not a problem would have been nice to have a glass of wine thou! Im rambling now lol.

Hope u all have great/relaxing weekends xxx

Oh My Gosh Blue!!!! I am glad you went to the doctors when you did before this 'infection' spread elsewhere!!! Glad you are ok! :hugs: Maybe clearing all things up and getting your body renewed will help a little beanie implant real good when you are ttc again!
It is a sick group isnt it?......:lol:
Enjoy your weekend as well Love!

chilli - Yay!!!!

Hope your headache is gone now!
Mpepe, I just want news either way. If I am not meant to have a second child in my life, I would want to know now. I would rather stop revolving my life around a 'what if baby'.....ya know?.....I am perfectly content with march or may! :) November isnt too far away either! My last 2 years of ttc have flown by but I think because of my crazy involvement in ttc! :lol: Did you ever hear the saying 'days go by slow while years go by fast'......
Have a great weekend!

Thanks try - Headache is not gone unfortunately and I'm working today :( I totally agree!!!!!!! I just want to know. I feel like life is passing me by and I'm focused on something I don't know if I'll ever have. I really want to make my parents grandparents and us parents. And no one is getting any younger. I really didn't wan tot consider going back to my gyn/ob but I think I'll just give it 2-3 more tries and then go back. It really worries me that the doc couldn't get past my cerix for the eb. It makes me think how can the sperm get through. Oh well, nothing else to do but wait and see.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

I hope everybody is having a lovely weekend xxx

Have you got all your holiday clothes xxx

Have you got all your holiday clothes xxx

No we r going shopping next week. I always take more than I need.

What about u?

At last the football has finished! now we can watch more rubbish saturday night TV....

I havent been able to post all day! Something not working, the site taking too long to load. I thought I would not be able to talk to you ladies :(

That's strange Mpepe - glad you made it back!

How is everyone here? All feeling a bit better I hope. Talking of health I got a bit cross wiith another Mum today at a birthday party. She declared that her daughter had thrown up 3 times earlier in the morning and now had diaorhea - how bloody irresponsible - at best probably some the other children at the party will get sick now (including my daughter who was hugging hers) and at worst I'll get it too which is not good when you've been warned that steroids decrease your immunity and to avoid illnesses as much as poss! And she works in health - I mean do other people not know the 48 hr rule? GRRRRRRR! Ok rant over!

I tried responding to you all and it disappeared! Grrrr! :lol:
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
I am preparing my house oday for my sister to move here with us next saturday! I'm nervous and excited!!!
Chilli, I would be upset too! I know how that goes as I work in health care as well!
Blue, ooooh can't wait to hear what you buy! :winkwink:
Mpepe, darn headache!!!! :hugs:

Where is everyone at on their cycle?

I am CD10 and my temp took a huge drop today. I am hoping I don't ovulate too early, and not get my IUI done late!!! I want my IUI the same day I Ovulate!!! I think I had it done the day after I ovulated last cycle (waste of money). So confused......

Oh Try - it's so tricky to get everything co-ordinated right - hope you get lucky!

My daughter went a bit green earlier and I thought it was this bug but she seems ok now so hopefully we haven't all picked that one up

Hi Ladies!

Try I'm on cd 9. No EWCM yet. I hope you can get the IUI on the same day as O. Can you start taking OPK 2x's a day to make sure???

Hi :hi:

Oh Chilli people are so irresponsable. Hope u both keep the bug away!

Try hope that you ovulate at the right time fingers crossed.

AFM - feeling Loads better! the antibiotics have sorted me out.

That's great blue you are feeling better xxx

Thanks girls....

Mini rant - Bumps and babies everywhere. Ugh I WANT ONE!!!

Tell me about it. How come some people have no trouble :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->