TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

no kidding! I'm dredding when the weather gets nicer and my neighbour across the road is out with her new born. She had her around when my due date should have been. Every time I see that little one, I will think that's how old my little bean should have been.

mpepe,:hugs: sucks sometimes......

blue, I am happy your are feeling much better! :flower:

cla, hey girl, where are you at on your cycle?.....

chilli, Eeeeck! Hope dd doesnt catch the bug and not you either!!!

I am taking opk's 2x a day for the past 2 days since the lines have been the same color since yesterday! Ugh!.....I just want to get pregnant with a healthy baby damnit!!!

Big headache today,had one yesterday too. Must be the Clomid; it gave me headaches last month after stopping it too.

Back to work tomorrow!

Aghhh when I was out of the room my dog jumped up and took my cupcake!!!! Was looking forward to that aswell.

Like your Avatar Try.

Loving your pic try xx
I'm 8dpo today I had some bleeding yesterday but nothing today so we will see xx
Mpepe I know how you feel a girl had a baby the time I was, but it pisses me off she is only 16 and she is starting to get feed of him. Really she asnt got a clue, she asks my mom if she wants him

other people's babies (especially those due around same time as our angels) = torture for us girls!!!! I always just try to remember that I don't know what they've been through to get there and that helps sometimes.

Lovely pic Try!

Shoot the cup cake thieving dog!!!!!!

Morning!

Try - sorry about your headache, yes, we are very close in our cycles! OH very pretty avatar!

Blue - doggies are so quick when it comes to food lol

cla - Hope it was IB fdor you :)

chilli - I know it did take my neighbour a bit to fall preg. But she definitely didn't go through all this repeated mc crap so I can't feel sorry for her. She had 1 chemical but didn't even know she was preg. She has 2 healthy babies and DH and can't even get one.

My doggie is being very naughty today. It is her birthday thou so I will forgive her.

I just find it very hard to deal with friends pregnancies, I dont see them and will avoid at all costs bumping into anyone.

xx

Blue I understand completely I try and avoid them. But what pisses me off they have no trouble getting pregnant, then have a great pregnancy and when they have the kids they have never got them. All my friends dump there kids off on a weekend so the can go and have a piss up.:( :(

Its sad cos I dont wanna feel like that about people. But Im sure that they understand and they would be the same if in our position.

Anyway on a happier note I have just put a roast chicken in the oven. Yummmmmmm
We will eat well tonight.

I am starting to panic as go away in 2 weeks and I dont have a Bikini (or any other holiday clothes) and no days to go shopping agghhhhhhhhh............ Will pop in for late night shopping with DH but he hates shopping with me as im so indicisive :haha:

Oh, blue, sounds delicious. I made bbq ribs in the slow cooker, roast potatoes in the oven and coleslaw! DH's favourite!

Blue, I'm sorry but I forgot where you are going? I can understand about not wanting to shop with DH, I'm the same way :)

MMMMM your ribs sound delicious.

We are going to Tenerife in the canary islands for a week. Get some sunshine and not worry about a thing!

Good luck with the shopping trip with dh. I hate going with Keith, I went in primark the other day and it's like having a naughty child and you can't look at anything

It will end up with him getting stuff and me getting nothing as usual!

I'm sure we have got the same partner lol
Keiths like that I will stand there and say yes it's nice buy it, then he says when i want somthing its up to you never says oh it looks nice on you

I'm sure we have got the same partner lol
Keiths like that I will stand there and say yes it's nice buy it, then he says when i want somthing its up to you never says oh it looks nice on you

Yumm....roast chicken......ribs?......slurp......gulp.......:lol:

I made three bean turkey chili for dinner in the slow cooker. We eat pretty healthy (most of the time), with lean turkey and low-no sodium beans and sauce.

I am exhausted! :sleep:

Cla,have you started testing?.....Sounds like it could possibly be IB!

so......my temps keep on dropping.......any guesses to why?.....

cla and blue - our DH's should all go shopping together lol When I want to buy stuff, I go myself because when DH is there, it's about shopping for him lol

blue - I thought you wrew going there just couldn't remember for sure, I'm sooooo jealous :)

try - Your chilli sounds awesome! And double score for it being healthy! Your temps are probably dropping because you're close to O. Mine always dip right before O as well.

AFM - no EWCM yet so no bd'g yet. I'm going to wait until I get closer to O before I wear out DH ;) Oh and last night, I dreamt I was pregnant and then playing with a little baby. It sucked realizing it was just a dream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->