TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Yeah try I've been testing and nothing but I'm still spotting now so I think I'm out, why do I get my hopes up xxx

mpepe, I figured either o will be here shortly or all the progesterone is out of my system. should be, I stopped 2 weeks ago! :)
I liked your dream, but like you said, totally sucks that it WAS a dream.
cla, I'm holding out hope for you! still early! ;)
I have started listening to my very soft classical music again to try everything possible to RELAX. I was relaxed and eating healthy when I got pregnant last year. :)
ugh.....I'm at work. tty soon.

Hi Ladies.

Um im usually really healthy but I just stopped at the chip shop and got sausage and chips for lunch! ooooopppps :haha:

Cla - how many dpo are u now?

Chip shop did you have a bread and butter with it.
I'm 9dpo today god it seems to be taking forever to get to 14 lol

No I didnt have bread and butter, what a piggy!

If only we could fast forward time hey, dont lose hope. You got any other symptoms? Sore boobies?

Nothing at all but I never do. I felt a bit sick this afternoon but I think thats my cold lol
I would have had the bread because iam a piggy lol

Hi ladies!

Gosh, this thread makes me so hungry lol

try - your relaxation plan sounds great! Music always makes me feel better!

Oh im such a foodie mpepe. Now boiling up left over chicken and veg to make a soup.....

you piggies!!! :rofl:

I am totally exhausted. I have like 'zero' cm, its so dry there, my opk's fluctuate in colors.....I normally would have watery or eggwhite cm by now......I am wondering if I am even going to ovulate.......

Try - keeping fingers crossed hun.

Where is kels hiding? We miss you! xx

Try keeping everything crossed Hun xxx
I was wondering where kel was as well xxx

kels, is taking a break. Not sure if its permanent or temporary at this time (I am assuming more perm.). Not being on here is helping her so much!!!! I got a fb message from her the other day and have yet to finsih reading it since fb on my phone is screwy! I will write to her and keep you posted!!!

She misses everyone!

i hate to say it but sometimes this site can be a bit hard and its good to have a break from here.
tell her we are thinking of her xxxx

Just checking in on my buddies - Try: bring on the OV!

My daughter predictably got the sickness bug - 2 sleepless nights so far - hopefully I haven't got it....yet!

How are you all?

I feel Kel, it's a frustrating process.

FX'd Try!!!!!!!!!

Blue, have you had a cycle yet? Are you back on the bandwagon?

Mpepe, you need to get some OPK's. CM is too unreliable!

I hope you don't get sick either Chilli!

AFM, I've been busy as work and tired when I get home so.I haven't been on BnB all that much. Tuesday was 12wks and things are still good! Had to start wearing maternity pants since my chubby belly is sticking out more.

Hi ladies!

Tiger - I used OPK's alot before and they're not good for me. The 2 times I conceived I BD'D long before the opk turned positive and the times I used them, it didn't work. Way too expensive when you've been trying for as long as I have. My CM is reliable for me and I trust mother nature more than a stick. When my cm is ew and cervical position is high, I know I'm in my fertile period. Plus, I go to the bathroom alot and sometimes I never got a positive. So not using them anymore. I'd rather spend the money on something else. Just because something works well for one person doesn't mean it works well for another.

I think I may need a break like kel. I just don't feel like I can be positive here anymore. I'm so tired of the diasppointment.

Try hoping you O soon.

positive opk this afternoon, bloods drawn.....will get results at 10ish tomorrow am....IUI 'tentalively' scheduled for 230pm......

tiger, congrats for making it to the end of first tri! :dance:

mpepe, if I am not pregnant this cycle I think I am totally done with bnb to be honest. Its discouraging after nearly 2 years ttc. And fb also......I want my pre ttc life back!!! :sad2:

Hi,

Chilli - sorry to hear dd is not well.

Hey Tiger im just waiting for AF and hope to start again that cycle, dont work too hard.

Mpepe - Chin up chick. We gotta stick together but understand that you need sometime to just chill.

AFM - Im off to London tomo for the weekend, staying with friends. We might go and see Thriller the musical!

I have been spotting but AF is not due till next week, so not sure if its left overs from the operation.

Will check in on Sunday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->