TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

CHilli I hope everything is ok Hun xxx

oh blue - sorry you don't feel well :(

cla - will definitely report back when I hear something!

chilli - F'x for you!

Hi,

Thanks 4 the well wishes. I do feel much better this evening, spent all day on the sofa and now DH is home and cooking dinner, Havnt felt like eating so hopefully he will make something nice.

Good luck tomo chilli, will be thinking of you.

Hey :hi:

Feeling LOADS better today thank-goodness!

Hope everyone is ok?

All good - he/she was jumping about all over the place - could see all the legs and arms and measuring fine! Phew!!!! Might even be brave enough to move over to 1st tri soon...

Thanks for all your continuing support - I truelly hope I get to do the same for you all very soon!

Oh thats great news chilli. Such a relief for you :hugs:

Holy crap got my reading! Kind of freaky. She saw 2 young souls attached - I've had 2 mc's. The number 8 and November is the month that will reach an important conclusion or crossroads for fertility. The tarot reading was spot on, goign from very bottom (with the 10 of swords), to present being the the 2 of cups and the future being the 10 of cups indicating a family. I hope it's true. I wonder if 8 is coming up because the first pregnancy due date was in November????

Woah spooky mpepe, you will have your family. Hopefully not too long to wait either!

God that's good at least it gives you hope , it did for me and it worked xxx

So much better thanks, I will be venturing out tomo, first time for a week!

Hi Cla :hi:

We seem to be very quiet in here?

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm cheating a little today, and popping in to see how everyone's doing. I'm still on a BnB break, but wanted you all to know that you've been on my mind. I hope you all are doing fab. :flower:

Miss you much!

omg! I just frinkin typed my responses and I shut off my computer page! Dang It! :growlmad:

mpepe, awesome yet wicked! :) Glad you had the chance to get it done! Hopefully it all pans out! :happydance:

chilli, congratulations! Very happy to hear!!! :wohoo:

neffie, hey girl!!!! :hi: Hope you are doing well!

blue, the pyschic said I had been pregnant 3x. I had 2 mc's. One last year and one in 2008. She said my eyes sleep but my heart does not. I have been treated poorly as a little girl, people take advantage of me, I have been hurt by love 2x (2 people) in my life, that I would like my mind to be at peace/rest. I am very stressed all the time. she said 2009/2010 were very bad years for me. (2010 was for sure....got pg then to mc at 12 weeks while on vacation at the beach, then my sister has another baby she didnt want a week before I was due and my other sister gets an abortion of a 'planned' baby b/c her boyfriend left her, my 21 year old little brother committed suicide on Halloween last year and probably a little bit more crap happened.....only the tip of the iceberg of my life). She said my marriage is not complete (which...duh.....we want the family we desire!).....she see's a newborn in my future but said it may not be mine. It may be a friends or someone. :( She said the third month (march-this month) and the fifth month (may) we will come to crossroads with our fertility. This month I am seeing a fertility therapist who also deals with mc grief, sibling grief, etc etc.....I need it! And maybe May is when i get pregnant again or find out we are....who knows :shrug: But thats what I can remember right at this moment......if I think of more I will let you know! :)

so I am now CD7 and finally back into my groove of ttc for this cycle. This is my last cycle of clomid/IUI before possibly starting injections next cycle, so I hope I get pregnant now instead of later! I am afraid of these shots that myself or my dh has to give me!
Trying to sex it up a bit this cycle too! :)

Try - you've had such a hard time - about time your luck turned. I'm praying for you too - March or May - let's just hope it's soon

Hi Neffie

Glad to hear you're feeling better blue

where did my post just go?

I said:
Hi Neffie
Glad you're feeling better blue!

Try - about time you had some good luck come your way - you're in my prayers too

Wow Try she sounds like she new what was going on in your life, :hugs: I hope this month is it and you dont have to have the injections but if you do DH will make sure that they are fine.

Hi Neffie, good to see you!

Hi Chilli, mpepe, cla, kels, grand, tiger and anyone else i missed

How's everybody getting on xxx
Morning blue xxx

Er im on antibiotics now, think I may have infection so went to docs as slightly concerned as bit of discharge and it didnt smell tooo great (sorry TMI)

Anyway they are mega antibiotics gotta take for a week. So no drinking next weekend when we go to London to stay with friends :( but I dont drink really anyway so its not a problem would have been nice to have a glass of wine thou! Im rambling now lol.

Hope u all have great/relaxing weekends xxx

Blue I'm sorry about the infection it's a good thing you went to the drs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back