• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

hi ladies,got af yesterday so am out of thi cycle..........

Sorry oyinkan, that's tough. How are you feeling now? Gearing up for the next round?

hi everyone...i was supposed to ovulate today but nothing on the test strips so..idk...i started atkins about a week ago and was wondering if anyone knows if that can cause issues with ovulation?

I had a hard time ovulating this cycle too! I finally ovulated 7 days late!! so maybe its your cycle trying to stabalize itself and has no effect from the atkins..
but i dont know really how much or if it does effect it.

Hello all hope you are all well . I'm now 3dpo and waiting again . Cary was on another thread I'm on and posted yesterday , as far as I can remember she's fine but will check it out again. Hope feisty you are keeping well , the weeks are flying by now :)

Jabish - Any kind of dieting/working out that is excessive and exceeds the norm of what you normally do, can affect fertility. Just something to keep in mind. Not sure what all Atkins involves.

Left - We are TWW Buddies!

Akn so delighted with the company :) so are you a SS or not ? How do you manage the TWW ? Hope I get bloody two weeks this cycle last time I only got four days after o/v . I did o/v very late though last cycle which threw me .

Its restricts my carbs to 20 a day...wich is a huge difference for me and calories are around 1800...i hope that i ovulate soon or this diet is out the window

Left - I am trying not to SS.. At least until 9/10dpo lol. I have been super busy at work, so it will help the days go by quicker. Just going to try and keep myself busy, so I don't obsess.. I hope you get a full 2 weeks too!!!!

Jabish - I bet you are fine, that doesn't sound too bad.

Ank me too , decided not to notice anything until at least day 7 but saying and doing it are two different things. Last peg didn't notice a thing until did test when one day late ! I'm defo not testing till at least one day late , I'm not an earlier tester :) what do you do for work ? I work in child protection sometimes it hard seeing people,have babies who,s parents are up to all sorts during pregnancy and still have sticky beans !

Morning to everyone else , jabish hope you o/v soon

Hi left... I am a teacher and I know exactly what you mean... Can be very hard...

Sally - You should update the thread title to March :)

Hello all where have ye all disappeared to ??? Lol. Hope you are all doing well anchor how is it going with you ??

This should be April testers now but anyway that's by the by...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I really thought we were out this month as we've hardly :sex: at all this month, i did a test last night and 3 more this morning including a digi just to be sure (photps in the announancement bit if you wana see)

Im excited yet petrified, im 5 weeks, last time my baby stopped growing at 5.5 weeks and i didn't know until 12.5, so i've already called the midwife to hopefully get an early appointment, i know it doesn't matter if im going to lose it im going to lose it but i would rather know early rather than thinking im happily cooking my bean when it's gone already.

Good luck to you guys testing this month!

Thanks Sally, im so excited but can you believe this i just spoke to the midwife to make an appointment and she said that i still wont get a scan until 12-14 weeks, unless i have bleeding i explained that last time didn't bleed until i was what i thought was 12.5 weeks i was happily trundling on thinking i was nearly out the danger zone when actually my baby died at .5 weeks, she said there's nothing she can do, so i just have to be anxious for the next 7 weeks!

I think i will just name the thread **Lucky testers thread** hahaha

Yes it is stresfful but judging by those line you have NOTHING to worry about dear. Thats one sticky bean!! xxx

I hope your right, i think i'll be testing every week just to make sure ha ha, i just want to get to a scan and see my lil bean and hear a heartbeat, only then will i start to believe it's real.

Congratulations on your BFP pink...so exciting....hoping tht this is your forever baby....cant u call an ob/gyn and give your history and ask for an earlier scan???? or can u do a private self paid scan earlier than tht...if your so anxious which is quite understandable????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->