• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

well my tww offically starts tommrow ....... I could as im sure you all could get gold at the Olympics in waiting lol.

God i see it now i drove you all bonkers about obsessing about waiting for o/v now its time for me to drive you all bonkers about symptoms lol...........

Oh im so hoping that i get to be a BFP on this lucky thread :) and hope many more join me :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well, I'm out. AF started full force this morning, three days late. I really felt like this was going to be the month. :nope: Onto next month I guess... Congrats to all the other ladies that got their bfp's.

Line was faint again this morning... Just a shadow really... So, I'm going to get a better test and test in a few days... More waiting.... Sigh....

Ahhhhh! I am still testing negative at 11dpo. In my last pregnancy I had lovely 2 lines 11 day past ovulation. Fudgy! Will test again on Monday, then I should know fo sho. Please, please, please! :shrug:

Love all your nice positive tests though! CONGRATULATIONS! Hope it's contagious :haha:

Well, I'm out. AF started full force this morning, three days late. I really felt like this was going to be the month. :nope: Onto next month I guess... Congrats to all the other ladies that got their bfp's.

Sorry Mallerm :hugs: that sucks but next month will be it hopefully xx

my tests were faulty or i had a chemical because all tests are negative now...after i told my entire family i was pregnant,,,,someone just shoot me

my tests were faulty or i had a chemical because all tests are negative now...after i told my entire family i was pregnant,,,,someone just shoot me

That is terrible Jabish.. I am so sorry :hugs: That is just brutal.. I am hoping for you to get your bfp next cycle xox

ok i am at 15dpo and having yellowish cm but still all tests show bfn...anyone else herd of yellowish cm before getting a bfp?

yes i was def trying to find this thread. Im really curious about cary and how those tests came out!

Feisty how you feeling?

I haven't heard from her on any of the threads I am on with her.. Hope she is okay!

Congratulations to all you lovelies with the beautiful BFPs...just shows the rest of us tht tho things may not appear tobe goin in the right direction but only gud things r yet to come...b strong ladies...
AFM... after getting the bfp and then knwoing tht it not a viable pregnancy have not learnt the preganancy isnt goin down either...doctore says it stuck...i dont even know wat tht means..huh...my levels r just fluctuating in the 30s...so im goin in for a nother blood draw on monday and then an app tht evening...dr thinks hes goin to give me a metho shot if the levels rnt considerably down in mondays test...im not too happy abt the metho shot tho as ive read tht they ask u to wait for 3 mths before ttc again...tht sucks...

yes i was def trying to find this thread. Im really curious about cary and how those tests came out!

Feisty how you feeling?

I am feeling quite sick most of the day, but I guess that is aa good sign. I go for my first appt on March 6th and will have an ultrasound.

Still praying for all of you! <3

Glad all is going well Feisty.

Im out this month deffo, AF came today with a vengence so i dont know what the spotting was before, Ov bleeding? without a +opk? who knows :shrug: im tired of 2nd guessing my own body, i give up :dohh:

:hugs::hugs: Pink at least the witch is here , she can do what she has to then get lost again ,hopefully for a long time lol.....

Me I'm CD8 and still AF is hanging around ( well brown spotting now) but not like any normal cycle I've had . Decided to start o/v testing tomorrow even though didn't o/v till CD 21 this last cycle then Af shows up day 26 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->