• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

Hi everyone..

So for the last 48 hours I was CERTAIN i was out - like i cried and i screamed and i was devastated.. this was because I got the 'beginning' of my af which is always in the form of (tmi ahead) glugy cm with dark brown tinge... I got this (a tiny bit) and was certain that my af was to come...

Because I am a nut job - despite this, i tested this morning at 11dpo. I knew it would be negative but then.... i actually got a BFP... Oh my God - I am in shock... I have not told ANYONE yet - will not tell hubby till 14 or 15dpo because anything can happen.. I am so scared after my last mc...

I feel like I cant tell anyone because I am so frightened something will go wrong...

Attachments

• BANDB.jpg
    BANDB.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations x

Lbrum - I am seriously walking on eggshells - in my mind it is WAY too early to celebrate.. I am in shock.. and maybe worried also about the earlier AF cm... Thanks for your congrats :hugs:

I'm fairly certain tomorrow is O day, which means AF should be due by the first of March, but since I never have the patience to wait for AF to be due to test, and since this is a FEBRURARY testing thread, I will likely be testing on the 27th or 28th. Can you put me down for the 28th?

bambola delighted for you a bfp :) Me im delighted for me too got my big fat smiley face on my ovulation stick CD21 had almost given up for this month ! So here is hoping for a Valentines baby ;) Two more day s to the begining of my TTW , another stage of the journey .

When should i expect AF ot when should i test ??

!cid__1026122018 -1.jpg

ok ladies i just got this on an 88cent walmart test..what do you think?

Did we just get three BFPs in one day! Congrats Jabish, Bambola and Carybear! I might have to test just to catch the luck!

Congrats ladies!!!

Hopefully I will join you tomorrow.. Feeling out today though :(

View attachment 567337

ok ladies i just got this on an 88cent walmart test..what do you think?

Looks like it! <3 I would double check with a FRER just to be sure though because I have had false positives on those tests before (two different months on multiple tests both months, different batches). And I know for sure they were false positives because I tested with a FRER right after and got a BFN, and then AF proceeded to show up on time.

Congrats Jabish...... I def see the second line...

Congrats bambola...... That's a nice looking line...

:dust:

LOOKS GOOD TO ME JABISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Congratulations Jabish!
And Bambola, try not to worry it was probably just implantation bleeding. Keep us posted

you all are so wonderful and thank you sooo much... i have taken 2 more tests and got the same result...the one this morning aint realy any darker and that concerns me so please be praying everything is ok...i am nervously estatic..lol

Here is this mornings test... It had two thin lines instead of one thick line.. Weird.. Could that be an evap?

image.jpg

OMG 2 more bfp both of those are clear as day! huge congrads and sticky beans to you both!!

Cary i can see it in the first test but the two lines is stumping me too...i d say test again to be sure, taht test may be faulty but im sure its your bfp anyways!

https://img41.glitterfy.com/13046/glitterfy3042235T816B81.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->