TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

Congratulations FeistyMomma, that's amazing!

I'm still hoping to join you, but BFN this morning. My temp is still up at it's highest level though, so we'll see over the next few days. Here's my chart if any of you want to look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/400295
I think there's a clear temperature shift, but maybe it could be from CD 17 (FF says CD 13), so that would put me at 14DPO instead of 18DPO...any thoughts?

Hoping someone can help me out. My cycle is significantly longer than is normal, 34 days. My period is due the 12th. I didn't take an OPK, we weren't going to start trying again so soon after my MMC in September but we had an "accident" when I'm pretty sure I was ovulating on the 26th. My hubby didn't read the calendar right... :blush: Since my cycle is so long should I wait until after my period should have arrived or could I test earlier? I know if I wait and it's positive the result won't change because I waited a few days but I'm anxious and over analyzing every little thing my body does even though it's too early for signs or symptoms. Isn't it? :shrug:
Opinions gratefully accepted. :)

Congratulations feistymomma! I hope I'm not far behind you!!
Only on cd7 here though so got some time to kill....... this is our month ladies :)

Hoping someone can help me out. My cycle is significantly longer than is normal, 34 days. My period is due the 12th. I didn't take an OPK, we weren't going to start trying again so soon after my MMC in September but we had an "accident" when I'm pretty sure I was ovulating on the 26th. My hubby didn't read the calendar right... :blush: Since my cycle is so long should I wait until after my period should have arrived or could I test earlier? I know if I wait and it's positive the result won't change because I waited a few days but I'm anxious and over analyzing every little thing my body does even though it's too early for signs or symptoms. Isn't it? :shrug:
Opinions gratefully accepted. :)

Hi Mahoghani, in the past I would have recommended waiting as long as possible, but earlier this week I was in a similar position to you (14ish dpo, not sure when AF was due) and it had me so worked up (difficulty concentrating during the day and sleeping at night, wondering what was going on) that I'm really glad I went ahead and tested, even though it was negative. BFNs are disappointing, but for me at least I had an idea of what to expect and could go back to feeling a bit more normal.

So it's up to you! If you're really anxious and would rather know one way or the other, go for it. If you're scared of being really upset by a BFN, rather wait.

Hi ladies,pls can you add me am testing on feb 20.

Thank you all for the congrats! I am praying for each one of you! I am a nervous wreck right now. I have had back pain and mild cramping for a week now. I am sure it is fine. It has just been sooooo long since I have had a healthy pregnancy, I don't remember what is good and what is bad. However, heartburn has kicked into full force, and I DO remember that! It's too bad the wives tail about heartburn causing baby hair to grow. I would give birth to Rapunzel!

Best of luck to all of you!!!!! <3 <3

Af came last note so I'm out this month. Good luck to all the rest of you though!

Anchor.. Fingers crossed for ya
Lbrum... Sorry the witch got ya... Fxd for next cycle...
Mahoghani ... I'd test, but that is just me... I can't seem to wait at all... But, just be prepared in case it is a BFN

Sally... How's it going?

Feistymomma FX'D for a problem free pregnancy... Your BFP gives us all so much hope!

Well i tested this afternoon for kicks...and theres a small line. Wasnt fmu OR held in for awhile...so im confused. I have a pic posted in my journal for those who d like to see and vote ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/899401-my-opk-journey.html

Sally- That is what mine looked like on Saturday. Then I tested yesterday and it was much darker.

Thanks Feisty! I can not believe this. I had seriosuly given up. at 12 dpo still getting a negative seemed like a clear missed cycle...im getting a little nervous now. Should i test tomorrow or wait till sat?

I would wait until Saturday. That will give you an extra day to get a darker line. Good luck!!!

Yay sounds really promising! Good luck

Congrats Sally... I can def see a line. FX'd for a VERY dark line on Sat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->