TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

LOL - theres so much to take into account isnt there? I honestly am astounded that women have been doing this for thousands of years without all this medical help! I cannot get my head around it... :dohh:

LOL - theres so much to take into account isnt there? I honestly am astounded that women have been doing this for thousands of years without all this medical help! I cannot get my head around it... :dohh:

I know :haha: some one suggested on the GD thread it could be increased blood volume which makes loads of sense! :dohh:

oooh did you get any nice picture from your scan, any potty shots! I am living to find out, I swayed pink but I really do not give a dam what I have Ild love a boy or girl now which is lovely!

oooh the 20wk pics were kinda rubbish! I mean don't get me wrong, amazing to have and see but not as clear as the 12wk scan in my avitar.

no potty shot either, baby was having a bit of a jiggle and had its legs crossed over its tummy so could we had a good look, and saw no dangly bits! lol

I felt this was a girl from very early on, so I just accepted the sono when she said "I can't be sure, but I'd say girl!" :haha:

20wks scan 1.JPG

oooh the 20wk pics were kinda rubbish! I mean don't get me wrong, amazing to have and see but not as clear as the 12wk scan in my avitar.

no potty shot either, baby was having a bit of a jiggle and had its legs crossed over its tummy so could we had a good look, and saw no dangly bits! lol

I felt this was a girl from very early on, so I just accepted the sono when she said "I can't be sure, but I'd say girl!" :haha:

View attachment 131904

Thats mad prob because of the baby moving though, as now is the best time to see baby, I hope my baby plays ball and I we get a good look at baby bits LOL its a private scan so will have time to look plus just to see all is well in there will be nice :flower:

So big chance girl small chance boy oooh dont buy loads of pink yet just incase, will you have any more scans at all just to recheck :flower:

I'm quite tempted by a private scan - I'm confident if we were paying directly for the scan she'd have been able to say GIRL a bit more positivly - but bubs is happy and healthy so I'm not complaining... much! lol

Oooh come on baby CN - play nice and show mummy your bits! :flasher:

Mush congrats on the possibly baby girl - tell us if you decide to get a private scan.

Celtic no I don't get heart palpatations - my usual first sign is thirst but I will not pick up that my levels are higher than the levels you are reaching - mine usually have to be above 12-14 for me to know it without testing.

I am feeling very stressed about the birth options now - wrote a post about it on second trimester board, but feel this will probably be a C-section whether it needs to be or not and I am not happy. I imagine that I am going to have to come to terms with it though because it is very unlikely to go any other way - last time before I knew what I was getting into I was happier with the idea, this time not so much. My DH though really wants me to have a C-section so maybe I must start to persuade myself of the advantages of one - I don't want to do that yet though.

Baby is doing fine - growing fast (and I picked up a LOT of weight this past week after putting on none for 6 weeks) and kicking higher up. I didn't thin k she could get more active but she has.

Mush being high risk makes me greatful for some of the medical intervention (I would have been dead long before I had kids otherwise) but at the same time it might have been less worrying if we didn't know all that could go wrong.

Mush congrats on the possibly baby girl - tell us if you decide to get a private scan.

Celtic no I don't get heart palpatations - my usual first sign is thirst but I will not pick up that my levels are higher than the levels you are reaching - mine usually have to be above 12-14 for me to know it without testing.

I am feeling very stressed about the birth options now - wrote a post about it on second trimester board, but feel this will probably be a C-section whether it needs to be or not and I am not happy. I imagine that I am going to have to come to terms with it though because it is very unlikely to go any other way - last time before I knew what I was getting into I was happier with the idea, this time not so much. My DH though really wants me to have a C-section so maybe I must start to persuade myself of the advantages of one - I don't want to do that yet though.

Baby is doing fine - growing fast (and I picked up a LOT of weight this past week after putting on none for 6 weeks) and kicking higher up. I didn't thin k she could get more active but she has.

Mush being high risk makes me greatful for some of the medical intervention (I would have been dead long before I had kids otherwise) but at the same time it might have been less worrying if we didn't know all that could go wrong.

Hi Tanikit, I dont get them on insulin so wondering it a symptom of them getting a little high now, I feel better now though I might have over done it the weekend, we are moving in 4 weeks and ive started cleaning and packing all ready and then had friends coming over so cleaned again went for a long walk with my sister so really felt in pain last night and today

I must read your thread, Ive had a section and Ive had normal delivery and I know what my first choice is and its not a section!

OOH and I have to agree on that one sometime knowing to much is such a worry and ignorance is bliss!

Thank you Tanikit :hugs:

ooh I'm saying I couldnt have done any of this without all the medical stuff - its a miracle to me that people managed it. I showed my nan the scan pics and thought I KNOW the technology wasnt around 50 years ago, I still found myself disbelieving she made it through without something as simple as that.

I read your thread on your birth options but really don't know what to say, I can see your reasons for not wanting a sect, and feeling pressured. I just feel you have to do what you really think is best and stick with it... esp if your hubby is on the other side for now.

I hope you do get whats best for both of you :hugs:

x

Hey Girls - how are we all??

Niamh - I'm not diabetic (got the GTT test coming up - boo) but I get the palpatations and can hear/feel it in my head when my BP is high :shrug:

We had out scan on friday, and we think we are team :pink: :D

Congratulations! :flower:

Happy and Healthy Baby is all that matters!!! :)

Niamh - I'm not diabetic (got the GTT test coming up - boo) but I get the palpatations and can hear/feel it in my head when my BP is high :shrug:

Thank you my dear! Hope u know I'm still stalking u on fb!! Xx

You said it Tryfor! thats all I want now :flower::hugs:

Awww me too. I think when the time comes for me again, I think I am going to try very hard to wait until delivery to find out the gender. After everything, I just want a healthy baby, regardless of gender. BUT I know my hubbers will want to find out, so when the time comes, we will discuss it.

Hope you and your baby belly are doing good!

Thank you my dear! Hope u know I'm still stalking u on fb!! Xx

Awww Unfortuately, when I DO become pregnant again, I will not announce it on facebook for a very long time (If I can help it). Next time I think I will wait until I am 20 weeks (ish),to tell anyone but my husband and BNB. I quite honestly thought about not saying anything on BNB, as to not depress others who have been trying for so long as well, ya know?? I know people will be happy but secretly be devastated about not being pregnant yet or mcing it.

How is your baby belly???

Tryfor I know what you mean about facebook, I havent put mine on yet either! I dont plan on announcing it Ive told all I want to know a bit scared as well.
Im doing good feel a bit under the weather think its flu or over doing it :dohh: baby moving loads so thats always a bonus! :happydance:

Awww I bet its so damned cute!!! Jealous!!!

Enjoy every minute of it! :flower:

Hope to see you all soon!

BTW, I told Anna where you gys are at and it looks like she never made it here....:shrug: She is pregnant, don't remember about how far, but I think it was about a month ago-ish????

Awww I bet its so damned cute!!! Jealous!!!

Enjoy every minute of it! :flower:

Hope to see you all soon!

BTW, I told Anna where you gys are at and it looks like she never made it here....:shrug: She is pregnant, don't remember about how far, but I think it was about a month ago-ish????

OOH I am, it will be your turn soon, this is your month OK:happydance::hugs:

AH Did she :happydance: na never found here, we are prob to quite for her hehehe

Oh boy I think I am having a horrible IBS espisode in so much pain, all last night and still here today feels like trapped wind and my god it hurts to sit down boo hoo I want to clean and I cant move horrible:cry:

any one have any tips to get my body feeling happy again:dohh:

Niamh, this IS MY Month for sure!!! :rofl: I hope so anyway......I am having a great calm feeling about it this month, so here's hoping :wine:.........

I have no tips for you, as I do not know of any at the moment, I'll be counting on you girls to help me out!!! :)

Hope you feel better!!!

Do any of you guys know how to read FF charts??? I just started doing my temp a few weeks ago, and I am currently 7dpo and would like to see if any of my pregnant loves have any advice for me???? Link is below if able to help!!!

Thanks Loves!!!

Do any of you guys know how to read FF charts??? I just started doing my temp a few weeks ago, and I am currently 7dpo and would like to see if any of my pregnant loves have any advice for me???? Link is below if able to help!!!

Thanks Loves!!!

I love your chart, looking very good Hun, hold on now till I have a look at my own ! I have creamy CM, cervix was about the same, Gassy, bit crampy FX this is it hun, I really hope it is:hugs:

As long as that temp stays up its looking very good dont freak out if you get a dip in the next day or so that can be normal either way!

Hello my lovelies!

Hey mush! How nice to see you! How are you doing sweets?

Tanikit - I am going to go and try and find your thread about birth options. Obviously as this is my first child I don't have any personal experience...but I do hope that you are able to do what you feel comfortable with. Will go and read your thread now!

Celtic - ooh, horrible about the IBS! My OH used to have that and apparently aloe vera juice is a great help? I have scan coming up too - so exciting!

Julia - hello my love! Have got every single finger and toe crossed for you this month!! I wanna see you in here very soon!

Things are going pretty well with me, can't believe I am almost half way - crazy!

Baby is kicking every day and a few days ago my OH got to feel it for the first time - pretty special!

We have our 20 week scan next Friday, start ante-natal classes on Monday...plus I am looking into a Calmbirth course in December, so it's all systems go at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Hello my lovelies!

Hey mush! How nice to see you! How are you doing sweets?

Tanikit - I am going to go and try and find your thread about birth options. Obviously as this is my first child I don't have any personal experience...but I do hope that you are able to do what you feel comfortable with. Will go and read your thread now!

Celtic - ooh, horrible about the IBS! My OH used to have that and apparently aloe vera juice is a great help? I have scan coming up too - so exciting!

Julia - hello my love! Have got every single finger and toe crossed for you this month!! I wanna see you in here very soon!

Things are going pretty well with me, can't believe I am almost half way - crazy!

Baby is kicking every day and a few days ago my OH got to feel it for the first time - pretty special!

We have our 20 week scan next Friday, start ante-natal classes on Monday...plus I am looking into a Calmbirth course in December, so it's all systems go at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Hi Lucky Its slowly easing, I used to drink Aloe all the time it does work! I was free from pain for years so this is an awful bout but I will get there! Im a lot better than I was.

getting half way is a lovely feeling now I can not wait to get to 27 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->