TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

I'm excited too! Can someone post on hear If they see it on Facebook?!!

I motivated to figure out BnB on my iPhone - I'll post directly in here : )

Anatomy scan overload!!!

Attachments

• potty shot.jpg
    potty shot.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • eyes closed.jpg
    eyes closed.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • eyes open.jpg
    eyes open.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • head.jpg
    head.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • pitter patter.jpg
    pitter patter.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
belly

Attachments

• rib cage and heart.jpg
    rib cage and heart.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
hehe, hello little Slarty doodle!!! I want to eat his feet :)

I totally forgot this group existed! I left it when I lost noodle and forgot to come back again! Silly!

Hi hi hi!xxx

Thanks ladies - as Em would say, nom nom nom on the feet. Glad you are back Emily - hope it isn't hard for you to post in here:hugs: 4 1/2 more weeks till Emily's scan. I've gotta say girl for you hon, the second generation of TTHFUTD is are heavy on the boys:thumbup:

Yummy I love to nom on baby feet!
I'm still certain it's a boy! And the midwife today said she thinks so too, mind you, soph's midwife got it wrong.
But yeah, we are boy heavy in this group!

Jaimie your avatar is cracking me up!!!
I agree, Girl for Emily :)

It's like - I'm watching you, and I'm going to punch you in the face!!

Oh thank goodness someone else is laughing about it - that is such a freaky image, isn't it? I couldn't resist using it. I think I may change the caption to "I'm gonna knock you out, Mama said knock you out!" That is an old school rap tune by Public Enemy I think : )

Wooooooooo Jaimie!!! That is so exciting - congratulations on your son!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I can't believe I guessed right! What was it like when you found out? Such great scan photos!

Oh thank goodness someone else is laughing about it - that is such a freaky image, isn't it? I couldn't resist using it. I think I may change the caption to "I'm gonna knock you out, Mama said knock you out!" That is an old school rap tune by Public Enemy I think : )

Ha ha, too funny! It's LL Cool J - I know this because I sing that song to Lucy sometimes! (not the 'I'm gonna knock you out' bit though!)

Oh and I don't think I have said congrats to you too Soph! Fantastic news xxx

Nix, Phoebe is looking SO big and cute!

It was the best surprise of my entire life - Eric had a couple of dreams that it was a girl so I thought he was probably right but didn't have a clear sense either way. It was just a fun mystery with a very exciting resolution : )

That is awesome that you know that is an LL Cool J song! I also like that you sing it to Lucy. Maybe you need to sing her something more soothing so that she'll sleep though ; P

Where oh where have I been????? :dohh: Somehow I didn't realize this thread was still a hot spot! Am I reading this right that we have new mummy's who are UTD again? Please fill me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->