TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Yay I'm so excited to be stalking!! Jaimie I want to change my guess to 8 lb 8 oz please. I was thinking 8.5 lbs.

Jaimie I keep meaning to tell you right before I had bradley was checking out these posts about how big babies are easier to birth. Something about how they help move themselves down? I know they said milo was 8 lb last so wanted to share. Hope it's true!

I really can't stop thinking about soph and windering if jeebus is here! Guess I need to be more patient. Thought maybe since its her second it'd go faster.

Soph if you read this thinking of and praying for you! Hope your vbac goes super smooth and can't wait to meet him! And hear his name!

Jamie only 2 weeks left :happydance: brilliant :happydance:

Soph I am so excited for you :happydance:

Good Luck Soph!

Jaime my guess would be January 2nd - 8.5lbs.

I know - that is so crazy! So here are Soph's stats: Theo Marini born on 12/21 at 11:30 pm . I don't know the weight though. He is a gorgeous little boy xo

So I had 19 hours of labor followed by csection at 11:47 pm and soph had 18 hours labor followed by csection at 11:30 pm. Anyone besides me think that's funny coincidence?

Jaimie so many of us said 1/2! How does it feel to be next? Julia Tammy and I were all so close we couldn't tell who was next for a while!

I definitely agree and think it is really funny how similar yours and soph's experiences were. One of my really good friends went through the same thing - about 18 hours of labor with a section. It will be very interesting to hear the play by play when she gets a chance. I hope she'll start a journal too!

1/2 definitely seems to be the date - that sounds good to me! I'm eager to maximize my maternity leave with milo. It'll be a bummer spending the first couple of weeks getting more and more nervous about being induced. Not that I'd really get that worked up about it - whatever it takes to get a healthy little baby out!

:xmas8: Maternity leave has commenced! I'm so incredibly stoked. Our bosses gave us tomorrow as a vacation in addition to Monday and Tuesday, so I don't even begin burning my time until Wednesday :xmas12:

Just a few more shopping runs and I'll be set. We aren't having anyone over till Monday and that is just a few folks for drinks. I'm looking forward to a very chill Christmas. What has everyone else got planned?

Wooooo congrats for starting maternity leave! That is great, I hope you have lots of nice relaxing time planned - dont' do too much!

Quiet Xmas sounds good. Ours will be fairly mellow as well as a lot of my extended family aren't here, so it will just be my immediate family...will be kind of weird as my Dad and his girlfriend are coming along, he doesn't usually do Xmas with us but wants to hang out in our new house. Oh yeah, we are hosting Xmas...the day after we move....yeah we are a bit crazy!

Not sure if we have internet at the new house so if I am not around have a good Xmas and will catch up soon! xx

yay for maternity leave!!!!!

Nothing planned today-hoping to get a half day and then cook and finish wrapping.

Tomorrow we will spend the entire day/night with DH's family (local)-his parents, cousins, Sister/BIL and our nephews and then Sunday day is with my immediate family and my uncle-also local. Then we are hoping to take off most of Monday.

:xmas8:

We're spending time with family over the weekend, very quiet with lots to eat!

Very exciting about maternity leave! Hope milo comes very soon so you can spend as much time with him as possible!

Hi all!!!!

I am trying to get the details down on the facebook page, but it is slow going ;)
I WILL start a journal where I will write my birth story but I will mostly be cut and pasted from facebook anyway ;) maybe I'll throw in a few extra details, if I can remember them!

Jill, Lucky, did your brain turn to absolute mush after your babies were born??? Honestly I cannot remember a thing. Every time I think of something, it has to go on a list or I will never remember again. I even forget what I am talking about mid sentence!!

Theo is 5 days old today :) I am starting to feel better and am able to do a bit more but I still have to take it really easy. I thought I was taking it easy yesterday but by the afternoon I was in so much pain. Its hard to go from having so much pain relief in hospital to so little when you come home.

Aw Soph - you just take it easy recuperating and getting used to having a newborn again! How are the older boys taking it all in? You get extra stars for posting in early labor, so just take your time with the birth story.

NOW I understand why women complain about cervical exams during late pregnancy and labor! I was always like - annual exams don't hurt, why would this? Turns out you get far more hand up your whoo haw then usual, and that isn't comfy. My cervix isn't showing any signs of ripening. I hope that just means that when my body gets started, it will get into gear super quick and doesn't need a lot of time to rev up. I also saw my favorite midwife who was extremely reassuring about Milo's position. She said most babies move into complete anterior as labor begins and I should just relax and enjoy the last couple of weeks of holding him as closely as I ever will in our entire lives : )

Lucky - your Christmas morning sounds so lovely, with the fresh eggs and bread on your porch. How was it hosting everyone? In a way, it is nice that you are doing it in a home with the bare essentials because there are fewer distractions! What a way to throw a house warming party : ) It truly sounds perfect. How was it hanging out with your Dad?

I hope you all had really lovely Christmas weekends. I can't believe how fast the last four days FLEW by!

Jaimie, I had an internal on last tuesday when she gave me the stretch and sweep. She didn't think it would work because my cervix was still really unfavourable - had baby Theo wednesday night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->