TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

No babies yet, still waiting!!

:hi: I'm here! Doesn't look like Boston is getting here anytime soon, I don't think...well, it'll be sometime between now and the 22nd, which is when they'll induce if he doesn't show up (mid 41 weeks). Waiting....:coffee:

TryFor/Julia might be really close too - her docs are observing her at least twice a week. It IS really exciting!

Just wanted to update this thread - TryFor had her twinkies on 11/12 and MyTurn is in the early stages of labor today. Wee!

Wahoooo keep it up girls. Sending all my excitement and labour dust your way ) xx

Have you posted your Phoebe's birth story Nixi? I'd love to read it : )

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...hoebe-michelle-24-02-11-very-honest-long.html

Thanks so much Nixi! I love it - you are definitely going to have a hard time topping that birthday present. I love that your daughter and hubby have the same birthday - that is just awesome!

Went into labor on 11/16 at 40+4. Delivered Bradley Joseph by emergency csection at 11:47 pm. He weighs 9 lb 1 oz, 20 inches long and is perfect! Will post birth story after we get out of hospital and settle in.

Congrats hub. Well done!! Can't wait for pics And birth stories from all you ladies zxxxx

Congratulations hun, what a good job you have done growing little Bradley Joseph xx

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me setting up camp in here until Milo arrives and I start a parenting journal. I just feel strange setting up a pregnancy journal for my last few weeks. But I'm starting to have lots of down time at work and will go on maternity leave soon, so I'd like to post more. For instance, all the gals have been awesome about making due date guesses:

LuckyD: 1/1 8 lbs 8 oz
MyTurnYet: 1/2 8 lbs 5 oz
SquirrelGirl: 1/2 8 lbs 5 oz
Dee: 1/2 8 lbs 5 oz
Soph77: 1/3 8 lbs 6 oz
Titi: 1/3 8 lbs 2 oz, around 5 pm
DrGomps 1/4 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches
Honeybee: 1/5 8 lbs 9 oz
TryFor: 1/7 8 lbs 8 oz 5:07 pm

It is kind of funny posting about myself rather than stalking other people's journals and pirating them occasionally! So I've been having weekly appointments with the midwives and will attend my last childbirth class tonight. Because I am 36 the midwives wanted me to do weekly non stress tests and amniotic fluid tests. The non stress test is 20 minutes in a chair with both a baby heartbeat and a contraction monitor. The amniotic fluid is checked with an ultrasound - they look for four pocket of fluid in each quadrant of my bump. We get sneak peaks at Milo too : ) All of these tests and check ups have gone well, except...

Milo is is lying "left occiput transverse". He is head down, which is good, but his back is on my left hand side. It would be better if his back were against the front of my bump (anterior). I think that most babies shift once labor gets started, but my midwives have suggested that I do lots of cat cow yoga poses throughout the day to encourage him to get anterior. I've been doing that, so I hope it will help convince him.

Put me down for the 3rd Jan 8lb6oz :)

Jaimie, I was thinking of starting a parenting journal too. I didn't do a ttc or pregnancy one but think I want to get in on the action ;)

Anyway............................. waters have broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am timing contractions until the boys wake up (which will be withinthe hour) and then calling the hospital!!

Woohoo Soph! I'm so incredibly stoked for you. I hope your labor progresses beautifully and that all goes well. We'll be thinking of you!

would love to have two new journals to stalk-you both better do it!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Soph!!!!!! How exciting!! Thinking of you xx

Yes, both of you better start parenting journals so you can be properly stalked!

Nice to have somewhere to track you down Jaimie....won't post again about posterior babies as have done that already in various journals around BnB!

Although will repost the article I found helpful here:

https://www.motherspirit.net/articles/pregnancy/preventpost.htm

I read this a lot when I was trying to turn Lucy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->