*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Oh no one day :( I'm keeping everything crossed the witch will stay away!!!

Oh no one day :( I'm keeping everything crossed the witch will stay away!!!

Thank you Quinn. I'm going to do one more frer in the morning, but I know it's going to be negative or a lighter positive. If that's the case I just want to get af over with now.

So sorry oneday, keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Sorry ladies who got AF :( keeping every thing crossed for you Oneday.
Looks like I'm out , bfn on frer this morning, AF is due today or tomorrow

Thank you for the wishes.

Did a frer this morning using fmu. The line was very faint, fainter than it was last Wednesday so definitely a chemical :cry: Just waiting for af to show now, was due yesterday so just wait and see now.

Oh no oneday that's awful :( I'd forgotten how cruel TTC is sometimes.

Tested again this morning (why do I do this to myself?! Lol) a second line came up straight away but 99% sure it's the antibody strip or an indent or evap or something. Bleugh

Natnee that was soo easy to see that line and I aint got my specs on 😂 congratulations to all who got their BPF today/recebtly 😊

hi ladies ,
new to this website
due af today but no sign
mild lower back pain ... boobs growing ...constant hunger
did 3 tests this morn 1.fr 1.tesco 1.clear blue .... conviced i can see pos lines.but faint (afraid after mc in december )
will test again in a few days if af doesnt show
best wishes to all xx

Gutted, my first cycle ttc after mirena removed. Week late n the witch shows her ugly face today...lots of baby dust and congrats to all the bfps xx

Natnee that was soo easy to see that line and I aint got my specs on 😂 congratulations to all who got their BPF today/recebtly 😊

Yeah it WAS a bfp but I've had a chemical, so back to square one Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->