• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

I'm really hoping this is the one that works for you Hun. Stay positive. Easier said than done I know but the only thing that has kept me going is never giving up. It's painful and it's hard but the one time it works will all be worth it. X

I'm really hoping this is the one that works for you Hun. Stay positive. Easier said than done I know but the only thing that has kept me going is never giving up. It's painful and it's hard but the one time it works will all be worth it. X

100% this. Each time we have had a chemical I have thought I can't do it anymore, can't cope with it. But it's the image in my mind that at some point things will hopefully be ok and then it really will all be worth it

Thank you all. The hospital just phoned again - my blood tests are fine apparently!! So I don’t need to go to the doctors now! lol! I feel a bit more hopeful now. I am swinging between being sure it’s all okay and being sure it’s going to end immediately! I was going to bleach the kitchen today but I’m using this as an excuse not too! lol!

100% this. Each time we have had a chemical I have thought I can't do it anymore, can't cope with it. But it's the image in my mind that at some point things will hopefully be ok and then it really will all be worth it

I know you’re both right but it’s so hard! It’s ridiculous as I had given up, and was trying to come to terms we weren’t going to have children then this happens!! I couldn’t face going through it again and now here I am. I’m just going to try so hard to be positive and enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully another 8 months but we’ll see!!

Frequently people find it's when they give up trying they conceive and successfully carry to term. It's wonderful your blood tests came back good :)
I know how hard it is, but try to relax as much as possible as stress can cause so much harm to us. I know it'll be impossible not to worry but maybe try some meditation or something to keep as calm as you can, tai chi, pregnancy yoga, reading, colouring in ... anything to keep your mind focussed on anything but worrying

Hi Red! Yes, I see the lines. You may have ovulated later than you think. Really hoping this is it for you!

Thank you both :) tai chi sounds like a good idea :)

Ask - congratulations to you!! I knew good things were coming for you!!

I see the lines!

I really hope this is for you. <3 xx

I asked hubby to get some frer and he’s just dropped them home - I’ve just taken this test, it’s still under 3 mins so will hopefully get even darker, but I actually think this looks okay for 13ish dpo? I haven’t tweaked the picture at all, and this is about the 80th wee I’ve had today as I can’t stipped peeing, and the Pee was clear too where I’ve drunk so much water. I really hope it’s okay!! I’ being so ridiculous; one minute I’m laying down as I don’t want to move and make myself miscarry, then the next second I’m worried if I don’t move that will be harmful so I’m doing laps of the house!! Haha! I just want to get to the scan and see everything’s okay so far! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Attachments

• 95AB7AEE-1776-41A2-960D-F0BE800724CA.jpg
    95AB7AEE-1776-41A2-960D-F0BE800724CA.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 90
Better pic - it’s still getting darker :) :)

Attachments

• 7B18DEA3-96D3-4CD9-9CBB-1D7373E7A280.jpg
    7B18DEA3-96D3-4CD9-9CBB-1D7373E7A280.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 75
Doesn’t matter how dark line is initially hun only that it continues to darken with each passing day. Plenty of people get faint bfps at 13 or even 14dpo and have totally healthy pregnancies. Maybe you ovulated later. Only time will tell!

Frer looks great!!! I’ve never had a really super dark line at 13dpo and I have 4 children.

Thank you :) I am getting excited now! I just hope this sticks!!

When I got pregnant with my second the lines were super faint for a good 3 or 4 days before they started getting darker.
A line is a line regardless of how dark

FRER looks good. I wish you all the best of luck. I have had many chemicals and losses and I know how horrible it is to see faint lines not go anywhere. Fingers crossed this is the one!

That FRER looks good, Red! That’s about what mine looked like at 6dp5dt (11dpo) and I think I implanted early - soon after my day 5 FET. I have high hopes for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->